Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,782 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Fiction Ghostwriter Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Fiction Ghostwriter Needed (372 Views)

Professional Nonfiction Ghostwriter Needed / Erotic Ghostwriter Needed / Fiction Ghostwriter Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fiction Ghostwriter Needed by Fixin280: 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
I need a Ghostwriter for a fiction book called; "Why I Chose You".

Kindly contact me immediately if you can do this.
WhatsApp: 07083036722

It would be about a Freelance journalist who is facing hard times but wants to wed his fiancé. His fiancé took a chance on him and changed his life from a dreary existence to a more hopeful one. The fiancé's parents cannot afford to pay for the wedding, and they've seen him as wrong for their daughter. The journalist gets an opportunity of a lifetime when a special Valentine Nonprofit organization, where the fiancé also works, creates a competition in honor of their 143rd anniversary. The Winner would receive $14,344. The competition is that a story must be written about why people donate to Five specific charities the company chooses. A 501(c)3, a 501(c)4, 501(c)11, 501(c)23, and a 501(c)15. The journalist can interview people and have them share their stories/reasons for donating. In the end, the journalist can discover why his fiancé chose him and why they will work together to succeed in life.

If you're sure you can do it, contact me now.
WhatsApp: 07083036722

(1) (Reply)

Affordable And Quality Writer Available / Ebook Writer / Content Writers Needed Urgently!(Closed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.