Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' (55756 Views)

Shame On You - Mbaka Replies Garba Shehu On Contract Scandal / Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt / Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by Balofariojames: 6:46pm On Aug 26, 2021
All of them they cross parties,one day deducted today.
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by babajero(m): 6:58pm On Aug 26, 2021
blinking001:
Governor Otom is a proven failure, he has no right to point accusing fingers at anyone, he's a true definition of a retarded vagabond.
Benue state is now a shadow of itself thanks to Governor otom, the terrible roads, bad living condition, poor water supply, etc is a testament to the fact Otom is a bad administrator. His likes are suppose to be arrested and hanged.
You are a disgrace
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by Minjim: 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2021
blinking001:
Governor Otom is a proven failure, he has no right to point accusing fingers at anyone, he's a true definition of a retarded vagabond.
Benue state is now a shadow of itself thanks to Governor otom, the terrible roads, bad living condition, poor water supply, etc is a testament to the fact Otom is a bad administrator. His likes are suppose to be arrested and hanged.

Let's leave that for another thread.
And concentrate on the topic raised here.
For that's the topic under discussion
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by Minjim: 7:03pm On Aug 26, 2021
“If peace means accepting second class citizenship, I dont want it. If peace means keeping my mouth shut in the midst of injustice and evil, I dont want it. If peace means being complacently adjusted to a deadning status-quo, I dont want peace. If peace means a willingness to be exploited economically, dominated polically, humiliated and segregated, I dont want peace.”
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by naija4life247: 7:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
aryzgreat:
Gov Ortom and Wike are the only Governors we have presently, others na Sisi

Have you forgotten Gov Akeredolu that has dragged the so called Presidency in the mud like a common village thief?
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by Donskichuks(m): 7:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
E no suppose better for Buhari and his supporters it’s a shame only few governors are speaking up to the atrocities of this government God help us
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by nonhuman(m): 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
phemmie06:
If SSS are not coward why can't they arrest Ortom? Truth is bitter. May God make the lives of those supporting this power drunk government the same way they have done to this country.
are you a mumu pupil, same way no one can arrsest a sitting president same no one can arrest a sitting governor
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by Ejjis(m): 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
You are a big fool...They will kill yourfamily one goodday. slowpoke
blinking001:
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by placeofallure(f): 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
With the spate of Fulani maiming, killings and kidnapping happening in the country, why would any sane person see Ortom's outburst as a campaign against the Fulanis?
Is Buhari this wicked?

Before the Fulanis grew balls this much, they enjoyed a long season of muteness and carry face comot from the presidency. Our CSO at Aso Rock never saw any reason to comment let alone act on it. He allowed them to fester and gain ground. He's still not showing concern anyway.

Wetin Igboho do wey dem carry 300-men battalion go arrest am? Mr. President, God will judge you. In your household, eku o ni ke bi eku, eye o ni ke bi eye, Omo eniyan o ni fohun bi Omo eniyan. Po! Po! Po! Ase guuuuun!
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by aryzgreat: 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
naija4life247:

Have you forgotten Gov Akeredolu that has dragged the so called Presidency in the mud like a common village thief?

Yea, Akeredolu too
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by witworth(m): 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
blinking001:
will you keep quiet, you this junior slave. Suffering and smiling magot
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by Legalservices: 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2021
blinking001:

Can you provide real evidence of your assertions? Your assertions remain spurious void of evidence.
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2021
blinking001:
You are a waste to humanity. Terrorist
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by FakeUnity: 7:30pm On Aug 26, 2021
philip0906:
How it should be. All the other governors are either sucking B00hari's b@lls or are playing politics. Ortom and the people of Benue state, have been at the receiving end of B00hari's feudalist and expansionist tests, so he definitely knows what his people are going through.

The irony is, one of the resident nairaland BMCs, is from the middle belt, the region where his people are slaughtered like cows by f00lanis. The madness is going round and there'll be enough to share for everyone, including the supporters of this despotic and evil regime.

Are you talking about Kyase the buharist? grin

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2021
philip0906:
How it should be. All the other governors are either sucking B00hari's b@lls or are playing politics. Ortom and the people of Benue state, have been at the receiving end of B00hari's feudalist and expansionist tests, so he definitely knows what his people are going through.

The irony is, [b]one of the resident nairaland BMCs, is from the middle belt, [/b]the region where his people are slaughtered like cows by f00lanis. The madness is going round and there'll be enough to share for everyone, including the supporters of this despotic and evil regime.

Impossible
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by snoopz: 7:42pm On Aug 26, 2021
Ortom dey blow hot this time around
make other governors join, but Dem no go join
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by executive12: 7:43pm On Aug 26, 2021
blinking001:

Keep quiet. You should be ashamed of yourself for supporting the evil being perpetrated by Buhari.
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by Awoleesu(m): 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2021
YoungLionken:
Benue people are being slaughtered like rams for sallah..

Buhari has messed up no doubt, but what is Ortom doing about it?

He's being lamenting since the very day he became the governor..

Buhari isn't helping matters in any state in terms of security, some governors are good in managing security in their respective states..

Again, what is Ortom doing regarding the security situation in his state?..

I think the question is what is Masari doing? What's El-rufai doing, what is Mattawalle doing?...
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by Kingsleyphy(m): 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2021
This presidency are confuse only God can save us in this land

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2021
YoungLionken:

Buhari isn't helping matters in any state in terms of security, some governors are good in managing security in their respective states..

He has no control over armed forces, they take directives from Abuja So he has little or no influence on them.
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by spookydee(m): 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2021
blinking001:

Same thing the governor talked about "ignoring the message and attacking the messenger....". Bird of a feather
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by shedy03(m): 8:43pm On Aug 26, 2021
blinking001:
At least he is not responsible for the killings in his state like the presidency is supporting and providing cover for heardsmen, bokoboys and bandits.
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by edorhe14(m): 8:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
blinking001:
He is saying the truth. if u are to say who a bigger failure is.Its the Buhari led Govt.
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by omoharry(f): 8:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
blinking001:
you are as stupid as the clueless statue we have as president . May you be among the casualty of the next massacres from killers herdsmen that are killing innocent people . For you to still see nothing wrong with what is going on in this country means you have no heart & sick human being .
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by thuxzwda1: 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2021
Nuelito:
Nice one...I so much love Benue state governor...He is really pained by the killings in his state and Nigeria in diaspora.

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by tafabaloo(m): 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2021
blinking001:

Why do you prefer sufferness to enjoyment and falsehood to truth ?
If you detest honesty and truthfulness so much that you preferred to shield and whitewashed a rusty wall.
Sir, if not for anything in this world, abhor self-deceit and be truthful to yourself.
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by ComrdDRS1: 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
Ortomatic fire
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by Ifedichi1: 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2021
blinking001:

You mean all he said we're not true. Mind you we are not strangers in Nigeria.
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by EteBabaagba222(m): 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2021
YoungLionken:

The constitution of Nigeria is so bad that the governor is just celebrated as CSO of a state. Those state you think are managing the situation are not opposing them(Presidency)in words and actions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government / See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State / How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.