Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,843 members, 7,806,380 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Some Old Nairaland Threads Who Remembers These People Lol! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Some Old Nairaland Threads Who Remembers These People Lol! (1421 Views)

I Prefer The Old Nairaland Format Joh! / Indecency In Innocent Nairaland Threads / I Miss The Old Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Old Nairaland Threads Who Remembers These People Lol! by lucabrasi(m): 12:24am On May 21, 2011
hi gys not been on nairaland for a couple of years now actually over 2 years plus ,coming o tnite it seemed pretty boring not like a couple of years ago while going through some old threads i just had the crazy though to re ash some really nice old threads and get some fireworks started, try and trawl through your profile and add your favourite threads i promise you that you ll have the same feeling of nostalgia i had if you did go through your old postsĀ  grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-107022.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=107698.msg1899510#msg1899510

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=23624.msg2013257#msg2013257
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=116248.msg2006302#msg2006302
Re: Some Old Nairaland Threads Who Remembers These People Lol! by lucabrasi(m): 12:37am On May 21, 2011
Re: Some Old Nairaland Threads Who Remembers These People Lol! by Phate07(m): 12:52am On May 21, 2011
lucabrasi:

hi gys not been on nairaland for a couple of years now actually over 2 years plus ,coming o tnite it seemed pretty boring not like a couple of years ago while going through some old threads i just had the crazy though to re ash some really nice old threads and get some fireworks started, try and trawl through your profile and add your favourite threads i promise you that you ll have the same feeling of nostalgia i had if you did go through your old postsĀ  grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-107022.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=107698.msg1899510#msg1899510

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=23624.msg2013257#msg2013257
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=116248.msg2006302#msg2006302

Welcome back. Same old game, different players. undecided
Re: Some Old Nairaland Threads Who Remembers These People Lol! by tpia5: 2:53am On May 21, 2011
so because you havent been on nl for a couple of years you must now drag us all back?

you went and pulled up threads solely because you posted on them?

smh at self centredness.

carry on.
Re: Some Old Nairaland Threads Who Remembers These People Lol! by Phate07(m): 3:16am On May 21, 2011

^^Why not allow the guy his moment in the sun?

Must you burst his bubble to feel good? If someone else pissed you off, must you pour it on the poster?

**smh at misplaced aggression**
Re: Some Old Nairaland Threads Who Remembers These People Lol! by Nobody: 3:41am On May 21, 2011
tpia@:

so because you havent been on nl for a couple of years you must now drag us all back?

smh at self centredness.

carry on.
LOL Tpia cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Some Old Nairaland Threads Who Remembers These People Lol! by lucabrasi(m): 5:19pm On May 21, 2011
tpia@:

smh at self centredness.

carry on.
some things never change, how else would i easily get some old threads if not from my postings??
abeg lighten up o,its just an online forum its not a life long career im assuming you have a life outside of nairaland?
either you post on here or not wont stop me drawing my salary at the end of the month or from me eating my plate of rice and stew!
Re: Some Old Nairaland Threads Who Remembers These People Lol! by Pataki: 6:06pm On May 21, 2011
Lucabrasi. . . . . welcome back.

Are you still visiting those mamaput joints in Ibadan? Where are you now? Still in Manchester?

Nice to read from you once again though.

Cheers.
Re: Some Old Nairaland Threads Who Remembers These People Lol! by 190: 7:12pm On May 21, 2011
Ludacris or ludicross carry ur wahala face Tpia angry
Re: Some Old Nairaland Threads Who Remembers These People Lol! by lucabrasi(m): 8:52pm On May 21, 2011
Pataki:

Are you still visiting those mamaput joints in Ibadan? Where are you now? Still in Manchester?

Cheers.
thanks hope you r not feeling the austerity measures in this town,yes i was in ibadan last year actually and sampled all those delicacies lol planning to move back to nigeria finally so i stayed about 5 months at a stretch from june last year came back in november.
still in manchester o my brother
190:

Ludacris or ludicross carry your wahala face Tpia angry
sorri o are you ok?
Re: Some Old Nairaland Threads Who Remembers These People Lol! by Busybody2(f): 11:02pm On May 21, 2011
Wow, look what the cat dragged in grin So its been two years shocked And to think I just mentioned your moniker and Pataki's about 4/5 days ago in some food thread, lol cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-667958.0.html

Pataki:

Cheers.

Jagunlabi himself, I hail oh, you don see ya[i] chop and press [/i] comrade grin
Re: Some Old Nairaland Threads Who Remembers These People Lol! by lucabrasi(m): 12:44am On May 22, 2011
Busy_body:

Wow, look what the cat dragged in grin So its been two years shocked And to think I just mentioned your moniker and Pataki's about 4/5 days ago in some food thread, lol cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-667958.0.html

Jagunlabi himself, I hail oh, you don see ya[i] chop and press [/i] comrade grin
my one and onli iyalode of thamesmead,i don miss you o how u dey ? did so much eating in the almost 6 months in naija that i v gone off naija food for about 2 months plus now grin
Re: Some Old Nairaland Threads Who Remembers These People Lol! by Busybody2(f): 12:53am On May 22, 2011
You miss Naija food ke, lai lai, how are you by the way, longest time, the Politics section missed your ilks o cheesy

No oh, my own was previously Dagenham's Tasty Restaurant, but is now Stratford Tasty's cheesy

Welcome back jare, hope you nor dey feel the cold too much, anyway the weather dey okay somehow cheesy
Re: Some Old Nairaland Threads Who Remembers These People Lol! by lucabrasi(m): 1:29am On May 22, 2011
i dey o trying to keepmy head above the auserity, i was going through some old threads and reading all you gys comments and i couldnt stop laughing lol
was in your neck of the woods about two weeks ago for awoof barbeque,in dagenham they suppose rename that place lagos o cause nigeria has taken over
abi o let the yeye weather change so we ll start experiencing proper summer,when one MOG is using 4 private jet now the environmental degradation is the cause of the global warming affecting everything including the weather
Re: Some Old Nairaland Threads Who Remembers These People Lol! by Busybody2(f): 1:46am On May 22, 2011
lucabrasi:

i dey o trying to keepmy head above the auserity, i was going through some old threads and reading all you gys comments and i couldnt stop laughing lol
was in your neck of the woods about two weeks ago for awoof barbeque,in dagenham they suppose rename that place lagos o cause nigeria has taken over
abi o let the yeye weather change so we ll start experiencing proper summer,when one MOG is using 4 private jet now the environmental degradation is the cause of the global warming affecting everything including the weather

Awww, you shoulda invited my eba mi o waste yansh along na, afterall i would not be greedy and take more than one cooler of takeaway home tongue

Anyway I doubt if you missed much sha, it wouldn't take you too long to find your feet back here, be warned though, of the high influx of posters with a chip on their brain and of those whose toes you should be careful not to step on because they feel they deserve their posts deserves the same accolade accorded to the author of the magna carta cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Some Old Nairaland Threads Who Remembers These People Lol! by lucabrasi(m): 2:08am On May 22, 2011
Busy_body:

Awww, you shoulda invited my eba mi o waste yansh along na, afterall i would not be greedy and take more than one cooler of takeaway home tongue

Anyway I doubt if you missed much sha, it wouldn't take you too long to find your feet back here, be warned though, of the high influx of posters with a chip on their brain and of those whose toes you should be careful not to step on because they feel they deserve their posts deserves the same accolade accorded to the author of the magna carta cheesy grin cheesy
abi now,im sure you woulda known a couple of people there cause it was all naija dagenham residents from top to buttom,i ll watch out then so i dont get e-sucker punched looooool.
kfc don enter naija sef,i just saw it and i burst out laughing,the people i went there with were shaking as if its something special and asking me if i want the way i rebuked it you ll think its poison lol
Re: Some Old Nairaland Threads Who Remembers These People Lol! by Busybody2(f): 2:30am On May 22, 2011
^^^

LMAO @ KFC being poison, give it 3 months, they will start selling eba, fufu, pounded yam, etc alongside the chicken soon grin Na so dem dey do for other eatery, lol, Naija people nor dey carry last grin

Abeg, I dey go Naija soon, recommend me 3/4 Bukas abeg, I am saving my stomach from now henceforth cheesy Dunno why sha, but Nairaland is putting me off Suya, what with all these anti-Hausa sentiments and lies being peddled that na human being dem dey take do suya now shocked

Have you met Mr Spambot. . . he is one of my e-lovers in my e-harem so go easy on him oh, he is a real softie at heart cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Some Old Nairaland Threads Who Remembers These People Lol! by lucabrasi(m): 1:21pm On May 22, 2011
i tire o,for the meantime you know naija and show offs now ppl are still going there to take photographa and put on facebook lool
depends on where you will be staying in naija sha,but i live in ikeja there s this buka if you drive past mobolaji bank anthony way towards maryland like 5 mins drive after the guarantee trust bank.
its the turning just after the filling station and you will go straight down go there between 12noon and 3oclock make sureyou try the pounded yam egusi or amala and efo riro with those dried fish you will shout halleluya its owned by one ibadan woman.
its like walking distance for me from home so i dont drive there

some asun joints too that you will like, grin
Re: Some Old Nairaland Threads Who Remembers These People Lol! by CrazyMan(m): 11:33pm On May 22, 2011
Welcome back to Nairaland and enjoy your owm share of the madness.
Re: Some Old Nairaland Threads Who Remembers These People Lol! by Busybody2(f): 11:51pm On May 22, 2011
lucabrasi:

i tire o,for the meantime you know naija and show offs now ppl are still going there to take photographa and put on facebook lool
depends on where you will be staying in naija sha,but i live in ikeja there s this buka if you drive past mobolaji bank anthony way towards maryland like 5 mins drive after the guarantee trust bank.
its the turning just after the filling station and you will go straight down go there between 12noon and 3oclock make sureyou try the pounded yam egusi or amala and efo riro with those dried fish you will shout halleluya its owned by one ibadan woman.
its like walking distance for me from home so i dont drive there

some asun joints too that you will like, grin

They even upload it on facebook, lmao grin cheesy grin

Its a lie, this must be my lucky day then as that Mobolaji Bank Anthony way is one of the 3 streets I know in Naija plus it is close to Omole too, abi infront sef grin Chai, I cannot wait. cheesy

I don't like Asun jare, i prefer suya, would even go for goatmeat before i touch asun, yuck.

Hey do you know if those Mallams that sell those fowls imprisoned in smoking hot pepper in Onipan are still there *salivating whilst waiting for a response* grin

There is an Ibo owambe at the back of my house today wich is still in full swing, I am still in two minds whether I should gatecrash, can't stand the loud ogbolo gbolo noise of the attendees, but I can't resist the smell of the bitterleaf stew, etcetera, ETCETERA, ETCETERA grin
Re: Some Old Nairaland Threads Who Remembers These People Lol! by lucabrasi(m): 12:41am On May 23, 2011
^^^^^^^^^ since you know mobolaji bank anthony it ll be really easy to locate then,trust me you havnt had the asun that i had or you ll totally change your mind, while out on a semi business trip,i ended up in a place called alakuko with the man i was with in a beer parlour the asun was out of this world if you cant go that far then there is another place in i think ketu area and the asun is made by profesional ekiti people so needless to say it ll be a+++
i didnt try the onipanu joint but if you can locate senior police officer's mess in gra ikeja mostly evenings go and try the whole catfish barbeque with thick chunky chips and side, but go with people o before you become DPO wife grin

also if you are a member of lagos country club,the ofada rice inside is top three in the whole of ikeja that i have tried its sought after so much that their rice will finish 4/5 hours after they open shop even though only members are allowed in the club.

abeg go dance osondi owendi ooo
you put your picture up at last i ll start shining my eyes when im in east london with a blown up copy of your picture lol

(1) (Reply)

Role Models With Huge Impact On The Society And People / Please Help With Phcn Customer Care Line / Here Is The Video Of The Recent Bomb Blast That Happened In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.