Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,774 members, 7,806,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says (60465 Views)

US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) / Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul / Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says by od501: 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
lexy2014:

Do u completely understand d first line below?:

U still haven't answered these which are a spin off from d points u earlier raised:

when were d taliban defeated?

when did d taliban request for a peace deal to be signed?

which alqaeda did taliban promise to fight "during the deal"?

Was it d same day and time that d deal was signed in Qatar that d Taliban requested for d peace deal to be signed?

If u are referring me to Google, did u take advantage of Google before u made d claims u made?

If Google was sure and u referring me to it, then it shouldn't be a problem for u consulting Google to obtain answers to d questions I asked

Oga...stop confusing yourself. Go make your research abeg. I'm done here. Bye
Re: Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says by lexy2014: 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
Lightorder:
oga , get your empty head out of my mention. Get a job and stop disturbing yourself this morning

If I don't get out of ur mention, what are u going to do about it? It's surprising that with ur full head, u are getting emotional because of & struggling to answer simple questions asked by someone with an "empty head". Meanwhile,

isnt it d same trump who instigated d US withdrawal by making a deal that gave all concessions to d taliban?

what are d different types of withdrawals u are referring to and kindly explain them?

Did u ask anyone with "military experience" before u drew ur conclusion that "only a madman would pull out the way Biden did"?

How did Biden pull out that makes him a "mad man"?

1 Like

Re: Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says by Blackdisciple(m): 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
xpressionx:
Kai,America will miss Trump

Even the ones that never wanted Trump.
Re: Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says by Blackdisciple(m): 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
Now Taliban is looking for trouble.
Imagine Trump is the president.
Re: Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says by Lightorder: 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
lexy2014:

If I don't get out of ur mention, what are u going to do about it? It's surprising that with ur full head, u are getting emotional because of & struggling to answer simple questions asked by someone with an "empty head". Meanwhile,

isnt it d same trump who instigated d US withdrawal by making a deal that gave all concessions to d taliban?

what are d different types of withdrawals u are referring to and kindly explain them?

Did u ask anyone with "military experience" before u drew ur conclusion that "only a madman would pull out the way Biden did"?

just know it that I didn’t read the long note you dropped here. Get a job and get busy
Re: Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says by lexy2014: 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
od501:

Oga...stop confusing yourself. Go make your research abeg. I'm done here. Bye

Aren't u aware that asking questions is part of conducting research? If u have done ur research, then u should find d following questions a piece of cake.

Do u completely understand d first line below?

U still haven't answered these which are a spin off from d points u earlier raised:

when were d taliban defeated?

when did d taliban request for a peace deal to be signed?

which alqaeda did taliban promise to fight "during the deal"?

Was it d same day and time that d deal was signed in Qatar that d Taliban requested for d peace deal to be signed?

If u are referring me to Google, did u take advantage of Google before u made d claims u made?

If Google was sure and u referring me to it, then it shouldn't be a problem for u consulting Google to obtain answers to d questions I asked

1 Like

Re: Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says by lexy2014: 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2021
Lightorder:
just know it that I didn’t read the long note you dropped here. Get a job and get busy

But u read d previous ones which aren't any different from this:

Re: Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
xpressionx:
Kai,America will miss Trump

The same thing that played out in Nigeria in 2015 is what is playing out in America now.

Majority of Nigerians kicked GEJ out...now the joke is on Nigeria

Majority of Americans kicked Trump out...now the joke is on America.
Re: Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says by Godispeace: 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2021
see fooooooool
GardenOfGod:
Pantami the Taliban terrorist loving Minister of Communications will be very, very happy to hear the news.
Re: Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says by maestro299: 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
truthstands01:

If you are not conversant with the issue, pls keep shut. Trump gave the Talibans conditions and stated clearly that if they misbehave,he will bomb the he'll out of them. His withdrawal plan was: 1. Talibans to stay within the stipulated conditions. 2. Evacuate all Americans first 3. Evacuate all American amunitions and equipment. 4. Bomb the military base and destroy everything. 5 Lastly, Evacuate the military. That's the plan. Not Biden's evacuation of military leaving Americans and American equipment in the hands of Talibans. Biden is a disgrace!
Abeg, leave those people. If you look very closely, they're APC/ Democrats supporters: take credit for other's actions when it favors them, transfer blame when it doesn't...

1 Like

Re: Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says by FORWARDEVERLY: 4:34pm On Aug 27, 2021
Foolish Americans.. Even the fleeing afghans in the airport are happy..

you don't show mercy to a Muslim..
Re: Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says by GardenOfGod(m): 5:03pm On Aug 27, 2021
Pantami aka Al-Qaeda aka Taliban aka Al Shabbab aka Bokoharam aka Killer herdsmen is your father.
Godispeace:
see fooooooool
Re: Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says by Godispeace: 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2021
SEE SAW DUST BRAIN shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin
GardenOfGod:
Pantami aka Al-Qaeda aka Taliban aka Al Shabbab aka Bokoharam aka Killer herdsmen is your father.
Re: Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says by 5ThChild: 6:22am On Sep 03, 2021
They paid the ultimate sacrifice
Re: Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says by 5ThChild: 6:23am On Sep 03, 2021
GardenOfGod:
Hahahha
Re: Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says by deebrownneymar: 7:46am On Sep 14, 2021
WaffenSS:

Fool.

He didn't need to mention trump's name because when the orange idiot made the deal with the devil, it was in plain sight.

Trump even wanted to invite the Taliban to Camp David.

Right now even some of his republican buddies are blaming Trump for the mess

You're just an under-informed assholic ignoramus.

Lmao! You’re are an idiot.

You’re so blind even this version of the ‘Super story’ is so funny to me.

The fact that you’re delusional doesn’t mean the truth is not true.

Stop spreading lie like your useless mother spread her legs to produce an unfortunate person like you.

Lmao!!!
Re: Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says by deebrownneymar: 7:48am On Sep 14, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:

If you were properly trained by yours, you would have had some respect for others wink
Now I understand where this your life all started, poor untrained kid

Ah, e pain you and your LovePeddler of a mother. Lmao
Re: Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says by deebrownneymar: 7:48am On Sep 14, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Your useless mother LMAO grin

Your useless mother lmao
Re: Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says by deebrownneymar: 7:49am On Sep 14, 2021
lexy2014:

since u have switched from watching CNN, u are now seeing d truth and hearing d truth and u arent dumb, then answering d following questions shouldnt be a challenge for u:

isnt it d same trump who instigated d US withdrawal by making a deal that gave all concessions to d taliban? yes or no.

can u pls produce d discussion we had where I was "amongst those applauding Biden for reversing many of Trump great policies for satanic ones"? I would be glad if u can do that.

what was "failing" about Bidens political career before he ordered US troop withdrawal from afghanistan?

how is Biden a puppet?

what plan were u expecting Biden to have that he didnt have?

how is Biden "their buhari"? does buhari have troops stationed in another country that need withdrawal?

Switch what? Your useless father is confused lmao
Re: Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says by WaffenSS(m): 10:37am On Sep 14, 2021
deebrownneymar:

Lmao! You’re are an idiot.

You’re so blind even this version of the ‘Super story’ is so funny to me.

The fact that you’re delusional doesn’t mean the truth is not true.

Stop spreading lie like your useless mother spread her legs to produce an unfortunate person like you.

Lmao!!!

I'm just noticing your squeaking, and I'll treat it as inconsequential as your pathetic insect existence.

Now shoo.
Re: Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says by lexy2014: 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
deebrownneymar:

Switch what? Your useless father is confused lmao

U haven't answered d questions:

isnt it d same trump who instigated d US withdrawal by making a deal that gave all concessions to d taliban? yes or no.

can u pls produce d discussion we had where I was "amongst those applauding Biden for reversing many of Trump great policies for satanic ones"? I would be glad if u can do that.

what was "failing" about Bidens political career before he ordered US troop withdrawal from afghanistan?

how is Biden a puppet?

how is Biden "their buhari"? does buhari have troops stationed in another country that need withdrawal?
Re: Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says by deebrownneymar: 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
WaffenSS:

I'm just noticing your squeaking, and I'll treat it as inconsequential as your pathetic insect existence.

Now shoo.

Ode! You noticed squeaking without hearing any sound? Your papa must be mad. Lmao
Re: Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says by deebrownneymar: 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
lexy2014:

U haven't answered d questions:

how is Biden a puppet?

Keep asking like a dumb broken record whose useless father smashed on the floor
Re: Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says by lexy2014: 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
deebrownneymar:

Keep asking like a dumb broken record whose useless father smashed on the floor

Still doesn't answer d questions:

how is Biden a puppet?

Re: Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says by lexy2014: 8:48pm On Sep 14, 2021
deebrownneymar:

Lmao ode!

Keep up with the copying and pasting until I can reach your useless father to take you to yaba left

Are d questions too difficult to answer?

how is Biden a puppet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot / Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) / Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.