Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) (80955 Views)

US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) / Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) / Greece Wildfires - About 80 Dead And Many More Still Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by sammyscholar(m): 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2021
Wannabenz:

Taliban are still working with the USA for the evacuation until the deadline day.
Imagine, how about covert operations against the evacuation by the Taliban? That's a possibility!

I was waiting for you to say Isis-k has claimed responsibility, but nay! You only just assumed that they carried out the attack.

Please, if you feel they were, so far you don't have evidence, please close it. That's how fake news spreads.
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by grandlexuz(m): 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2021
masterP042:
The taliban has taken over. The US and other foreign forces have been given a deadline. Why the suicide bombs? I don't know the politics involved, but can someone put me through.

The attack most likely carried out by ISIS-K an extremist group that fights against the Taliban and the people of Afghanistan.
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by tnerro1(m): 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2021
I trust trump, he would have killed some taliban leaders this night grin
As a warning to their boys( isis-k)
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by humilitypays(m): 9:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
Igbos always see far ahead of others, that's why IGBO means I Go Before Others.

Igbos saw beyond the global charade to oust Donald Trump and against all odds supported Trump to win second tenure but children of perdition from the Sadwaste and their masters up North supported Biden to spite Igbos as usual.with their opposing choice like they massively supported terrorist Buhari in 2015 and 2019 which they are currently regretting the same way the world is regretting supporting grandpa sleepy Joe against agile Trump

1 Like

Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by OlawaleBammie: 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
Emyogalanya:
ishaq akintola how work?

Sorry, na Bro Jesus a dey follow roll grin
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Vado(m): 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
So, being a Muslim makes anything they do Islamic? Haven't you seen a Christian kidnapper, robber, ritualist, ARE THEY ALSO PRACTICING ACCORDING TO CHRISTIANITY

The motive for these killers is Islamic Sharia laws. The motive for Christian criminals is not Jehovah or virgins, it's lust for quick wealth so both don't compare man. You can't isolate Islam from these madness.

3 Likes

Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2021
Hanibbal:
Islam has caused the world much pain. cry How do I convince my children that Islam is a peaceful religion.

May GOD save us from allah and his boys. undecided

I feel sorry for people who ignore their ignorance

1 Like

Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Holyman3(m): 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2021
... And we collectively ignore these mutherfuckers. Bleep you Biden.
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by huptin(m): 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
Hanibbal:
Islam has caused the world much pain. cry How do I convince my children that Islam is a peaceful religion.

This is not Islam please, this is imbecilic Biden

1 Like

Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by TEYA: 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
Ogaga87:
Still regretting the exit of Trump...

FVCK BIDEN NOW AND EVER

like he doesn't know the idiot(Taliban) he pushed to power.

Service men with future plans cut short because Puhari dey power

Crowwejihadist:
See what this useless Biden has caused.
I will boldly repeat it again Joe Biden is very weak compared to Trump
Do you people know that the withdrawal was negotiated by Trump with the Taliban and that US troops, based on the agreement should be have been out of Afghanistan by May 1?
https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/politics/2021/03/17/us-troop-withdrawal-afghanistan-trumps-deadline-weighs-biden/4667248001/ Biden is following up a plan initiated by Trump. Do you people read at all? International politics is not for your type, just continue with your APC PDP politics you hear? Just because you like stupid, dumb Trump does not mean you should call Biden's name anytime your crisis kicks in. The war is expensive, who will contine to fund it? You, or your Buhari? You guys should be sensible for once!
This is one of the few instances that both Trump and Biden agree on something but you guys are still wailing.

4 Likes

Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Freebills12: 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
Lovenorth:
What is America doing in someone's country? Let it mind its business and allow Afghans to enjoy free air, however the Afghans should avoid bloodshed, let them rebuilt their country

USA was there in the first place to stop this terrorists killings by your Islamic brothers. They know also that Afghanistan will be the seat of Islamic terrorism in the world... Just as it is happening in few days they were in charge.
Free air... Is this terrorist attack on their fellow Moslems the free air? Come to think of it they are attacking their fellow Moslems because there is no Christian to kill, my questions is must you Moslems shade blood? Shading blood does it appease Allah?

3 Likes

Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Fessborn(m): 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2021
Hanibbal:

This is outrageous, statement like this do make the one uttering it to be condemn in this world and the hereafter.
Islam hasn't caused the havoc going on around the globe. It signs of what the scriptures say will happen when the endtime draw nearer.
Pls desist from such statement. I pray you adhere to this. Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by fergie001: 9:06pm On Aug 26, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Abeg na only one airport the whole country get? Let s/one clear my confusion cos I don't seem to understand the Kabul airport news all the time.
The Talibans have blocked all others, insisting they will only passage at the Kabul Airport.

No commercial air transport though....

2 Likes

Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by akanbiaa(m): 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2021
Hanibbal:

If only you knew how hard the forces of evil are trying to portay Islam as bad.

1 Like

Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Amanda4life: 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2021
BIDEN LOOKS likeAN slowpoke
TALKS LIKE AN slowpoke

BEHAVE LIKE AN slowpoke.

KUDOS TO TRUMP AND NETAHU
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by ThatFairGuy1: 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2021
What do you understand about shariah law? Your Ignorance is exposed.

Where we have shariah law in full practice is Saudi Arabia, HAVE YOU EVER HEARD ANYTHING AS SUCH?

I'm reemphasizing it again that you should Stop attributing those madness to Islam.
Vado:

The motive for these killers is Islamic Sharia laws. The motive for Christian criminals is not Jehovah or virgins, it's lust for quick wealth so both don't compare man. You can't isolate Islam from these madness.
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by RPirez: 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2021
Obascoetubi:
u no know say taliban seized U.S'army's wapons?

Nah dude, those are weapons for Afghan fighters NOT, U.S

1 Like

Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Hanibbal(m): 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2021
Fessborn:

This is outrageous, statement like this do make the one uttering it to be condemn in this world and the hereafter.
Islam hasn't caused the havoc going on around the globe. It signs of what the scriptures say will happen when the endtime draw nearer.
Pls desist from such statement. I pray you adhere to this. Thanks bro

Will you shut up and avoid my comment next time.

2 Likes

Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by BigDawsNet: 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2021
JovialJune:

Lol very funny, so Taliban says it was carried out by ISIS-K, the same group living and operating freely in Afghan soil, and you believe the Taliban knows nothing about it? Lol.

Obviously the Taliban know and can Identify the ISIS-K fighters...

They are enemy and they ain't working together even tho they share similar believes...

The US issued a warning before this attack and I believe they got the Intel from Taliban...

1 Like

Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Ckonnet: 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2021
Like Democrats like a.p.c. they know that Biden is a weak man that's why they pulled this kind of shit on almighty us.
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Pyhonist: 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2021
Kennitrust:
Quran is the worse gift to humanity

You have erred with your comment take it back for The Holy Quran is greatest gift to humanity.

Don’t say what you don’t know…there come a day when you’ll all know the truth that you have erred with your statement about the Quran.

1 Like

Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Mpanyi: 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
joyandfaith:
I see UN forces invading afghanistan. Chaotic withdrawal of us and allies forces is responsible for this.

UN? Which UN?
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by okoroemeka(m): 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
Ogaga87:
Still regretting the exit of Trump...

FVCK BIDEN NOW AND EVER

like he doesn't know the idiot(Taliban) he pushed to power.

Service men with future plans cut short because Puhari dey power
you are not getting the whole picture,it was Trump that started the plan to withdraw and Biden did the actual withdrawal, thousands of Americans has died and trillions wasted on what,to secure a country that doesn't want to fight for her own destiny,the best thing for America to do is just pack it's troops and go home, because Afghanistan will turn to another Somalia with many sadistic men in power with isil and isis in the mix in the coming civil war .
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by chronique(m): 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
I expect the UN, US and allied forces to rain bombs on the Taliban government in the days ahead. This barbaric act of using suicide bombers to kill innocent people and soldiers, should not be allowed to slide. The Taliban government should not be allowed to settle down or else, they would do worse.
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Amanda4life: 9:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
AMERICAN S HAVE LOST 12 MARINE EXPERT'S

AHHHHHHH.

TRUMP WILL BE LAUGHING HARD

AHHHAA
AHHHHHHAAAA
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Fessborn(m): 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
Hanibbal:

Will you shut up and avoid my comment next time.

Alright sir. Pardon me.
But sir, read about Pharaoh, will be very glad if you can do that, Sir
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by candygist: 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
Lovenorth:
What is America doing in someone's country? Let it mind its business and allow Afghans to enjoy free air, however the Afghans should avoid bloodshed, let them rebuilt their country

You lool like rebuilt. Ode
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by splendournoni: 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2021
I knew the Islamic jihadists will attack because in their mind those running are infidels...
UK intelligence new and warned about the attack

Islam is a big scam!!!
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Ckonnet: 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
TEYA:

Do you people know that the withdrawal was negotiated by Trump with the Taliban and that US troops, based on the agreement should be have been out of Afghanistan by May 1?
https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/politics/2021/03/17/us-troop-withdrawal-afghanistan-trumps-deadline-weighs-biden/4667248001/ Biden is following up a plan initiated by Trump. Do you people read at all? International politics is not for your type, just continue with your APC PDP politics you hear? Just because you like stupid, dumb Trump does not mean you should call Biden's name anytime your crisis kicks in. The war is expensive, who will contine to fund it? You, or your Buhari? You guys should be sensible for once!
This is one of the few instances that both Trump and Biden agree on something but you guys are still wailing.

Things change with time same with this pulling out, probably when trump negotiated the withdrawal, things where a bit stable but right now it's not and moreover biden still has the right to cancel the plan if he really wants to. Trump cancelled so plans Obama left
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Fcwilly: 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
Our Islamic leaders have resumed work, killing, maiming, destroying things as commanded in there unholy book, at least there Nigeria counterparts are also busy doing there own, after that they go to heaven and start fucking 12 virgines kept for them by there Allah.
Oboy this guy's badoooo, they kidnap women and Bleep on earth then go to heaven to start fucking virgine pussy, religious of pussy. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Amanda4life: 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
What do you understand about shariah law? Your Ignorance is exposed.

Where we have shariah law in full practice is Saudi Arabia, HAVE YOU EVER HEARD ANYTHING AS SUCH?

I'm reemphasizing it again that you should Stop attributing those madness to Islam.

SAUDI ARABIA SHARIA IS A Behind ONE.

BUT MEH. THE MAIN SHARIA LAW NO BE HERE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad / US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing / Ogundamisi: Robert Mugabe Could Not Take His Massive Mansion With Him (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.