Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) (80951 Views)

US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) / Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) / Greece Wildfires - About 80 Dead And Many More Still Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by grandstar(m): 11:34pm On Aug 26, 2021
joyandfaith:

War is game.
It is the same UN that will reduce influence of all religions in human affairs.

Why do you say this--a biblical prophesy?
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by grandstar(m): 11:44pm On Aug 26, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
See what this useless Biden has caused.
I will boldly repeat it again Joe Biden is very weak compared to Trump

Who started a hurried pullout from Syria without taking into consideration logistic and other issues? It was all Trump's

Should the US retaliate? No. Why do I say so? People need to think deeply before taking any action. Its one thing for Taliban fighters to kill people but another by suicide bombers. The bombing could have been carried out by ISIS or Alqaeda for instance or even by a line wolf.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by HBB1(m): 11:45pm On Aug 26, 2021
humilitypays:
Igbos always see far ahead of others, that's why IGBO means I Go Before Others.

Igbos saw beyond the global charade to oust Donald Trump and against all odds supported Trump to win second tenure but children of perdition from the Sadwaste and their masters up North supported Biden to spite Igbos as usual.with their opposing choice like they massively supported terrorist Buhari in 2015 and 2019 which they are currently regretting the same way the world is regretting supporting grandpa sleepy Joe against agile Trump

Cc Seun.
Tribalistic comment!
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by HBB1(m): 11:47pm On Aug 26, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
What do you understand about shariah law? Your Ignorance is exposed.

Where we have shariah law in full practice is Saudi Arabia, HAVE YOU EVER HEARD ANYTHING AS SUCH?

I'm reemphasizing it again that you should Stop attributing those madness to Islam.

But they can kill Kashoggi like a dog bah?

So much for Sharia law in full practice!
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Sheriman(m): 11:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
Every Christians here who are bashing religion of Islam and Muslims are nothing but a fucking hypocrites and does not have any knowledge about Terrorism and how it has become a global threat over the years irrespective of your religion, country or race. If the same Nigerian Christian were able to see an opportunity in the same wealthy Islamic country of Qatar Saudi Arabia Jordan Kuwait UAE Bahrain they will not hesitate to go there knowing that these countries fully practice Sharia as their state law.
Being an exstremist who practice Islam doesn't not mean he is a true Muslim who follows the Sunnah of the prophet (SAW) or the Holy Quran or consider that all Muslims are Terrorists or religion fundamentalist. Every religion has those people too who believe or have extremism ideology, nursing a radical thought about religion which they use to perpetrate evil and cause violence. It had happened too during crusade and heresy. Many Christians and Muslims too were burnt alive. They Invaded another people's land and Killed them all, forcing them to their own version of Christianity. They tried by all means to kill all those who practice the orthodox Christianity or anyone who doesn't support their actions. During that time, can we say were all Christians crusaders? or involved in heresy? They even killed bishops and Apostles everyone who does not support their mission to forcibly convert all people to their own version of Christianity just like Bokoharam ISIS ISWAP are currently doing. All these things are online for you to read and make findings but you're fucking lazy to do that. That is just the fact. All what you know is to generalise without having deep knowledge of what you are saying.
Terrorists kills anybody as far as you do not support their actions whether you're a Muslim or Christian
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by mexite: 12:41am On Aug 27, 2021
They should send this MURIC president to Afghanistan. Since he's been canvassing and passing votes of confidence on them, he should be sent to talk to his brothers-in-arms to respect the fundamental human rights of people - right to life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by IjeBos(m): 12:41am On Aug 27, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
See what this useless Biden has caused.
I will boldly repeat it again Joe Biden is very weak compared to Trump

Hey, where are you guys getting all this propoganda from? Is it Fox News?
Quick fact check. Trump signed an agreement with the Taliban, In exchange for leaving they would not attack the US troops but they could attack the Afghani army though (hence no violence against the US the last year). Also, In order to get them to the table, Trump agreed to release 5000 Taliban prisoners beforehand (who undoubtedly helped the Taliban take Aghanistan.) and agreed not to include the Afghan govt. in the negotiations. The current leader of the Taliban was also released by Trump. The agreement was so bad Trump's former National Security advisor called it a "Surrender Agreement".
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-taliban-peace-deal-us-withdrawal-b1907241.html

That agreement was the preface to what you see today. Sounds very strong right?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by IjeBos(m): 12:45am On Aug 27, 2021
joshjc:
I think president biden got the timing wrong,he should have done the evacuation before announcing the withdrawal

Nothing those troops could have done in this situation. They would probably need 100,000 More troops and those troops would just be more targets. No way they could hold a city like Kabul during an evacuation when all it takes is one suicide bomber who believes their cause is so great they will die for it.
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by CXLVII: 1:02am On Aug 27, 2021
humilitypays:
Igbos always see far ahead of others, that's why IGBO means I Go Before Others.

Igbos saw beyond the global charade to oust Donald Trump and against all odds supported Trump to win second tenure but children of perdition from the Sadwaste and their masters up North supported Biden to spite Igbos as usual.with their opposing choice like they massively supported terrorist Buhari in 2015 and 2019 which they are currently regretting the same way the world is regretting supporting grandpa sleepy Joe against agile Trump

Chest beating starts again.

Now I know why Ikwerrre's detest your lots. You so full of yourself. I wonder what you
guys feed on that makes you chestbeat. That's your brothers said that Igbo's can defeat a combination of Russia and China.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Slizzords: 1:02am On Aug 27, 2021
Abdulrahman114:

You are sowing yourself calamity and destruction for that statement and the further ones you would make against Islam. If you don't know Islam, then shut that smelling mouth of yours up lest you in cure the wrath of Allah!
Fvck your allah grin grin. He can't do sh!t. There is only one true God and his name is YAHWEH
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Slizzords: 1:09am On Aug 27, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
They're not doing in accordance to Islam.

Committing suicide in Islam is a sin, whoever commit suicide will have hell fire as his abode.

HOW THEN WOULD YOU ATTRIBUTE THIS TO ISLAM?
All because they're Muslim? You can't, we have Christians who also transgress and they're Never doing In accordance to what Christianity is about
But your Moha--MAD was a paedophile , he asked the jihadists to kill and maim every living thing that doesn't accept the religion of piss. Fvcking nonces
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Godbless3(m): 1:15am On Aug 27, 2021
RPirez:
These so called Terrorists are indeed COWARDS! Why can't they engage the U.S military in a real fight? So, they had to wait for their masters to leave before pouncing on innocent, harmless preys.

Bloody COWARDS!!! Just like their colleagues in Nigeria... angry

Just like thier ghost papa who gave them the go ahead to kill and get more invisible VIRGIN grin grin grin
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by STRI1: 1:41am On Aug 27, 2021
pennywys:
embarassed

Ease lam
Religion of pieces

Street children always bear grudges, behaves radical and waring e.g of Ishmael the father of Islam, he grew up from the street with his mother after Sarah (Abraham wife) pushed him and his mother away and deny him his inheritance and birth place in the household of Abraham his father. Ishmael mother who was an orphan took him to the street survived from place to places, indulged in ill behavior and above all his mother sowed a seed of discord between him and Isaac his half brother and that is where the hatred between Islam and Christianity began.
I will open a thread on this to explain further
With facts.
Joe Biden have made a great mistake to withdrew the US soldiers fro Afghanistan

Islam is not just existing in this world. You have muslims around you, how many people have they killed. If some terrorist do some evils. Why tag them to a religion ??
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Shegs105: 1:45am On Aug 27, 2021
RPirez:
These so called Terrorists are indeed COWARDS! Why can't they engage the U.S military in a real fight? So, they had to wait for their masters to leave before pouncing on innocent, harmless preys.

Bloody COWARDS!!! Just like their colleagues in Nigeria... angry

It is called asymmetric warfare; this nature of Warfare is known to be effective for the weaker forces (Taliban) to weaken the resolve of the larger forces (US army). Their prime objective is to raids and invade & strike at unexpected times.

The Vietnamese insurgents used this tactics to win the war against the military collaboration of France & U.S. in times past. They are criminals, cowards who uses innocent civilians as shield.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by ThatFairGuy1: 1:51am On Aug 27, 2021
Who are the "They" that killed kashoggi?

Was he killed publicly in related to shariah or assassinated?

HBB1:

But they can kill Kashoggi like a dog bah?

So much for Sharia law in full practice!
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by ThatFairGuy1: 2:03am On Aug 27, 2021
Don't deviate from subject matter please. Emboldened, if you killed someone in Islam, you'll be killed according to shariah, if you steal and it warrants your hand being cut off, it will be cut off. You can be flogged for some certain misdeed as well, THAT'S SHARIAH.
And you must respect it.

If in Cambodia and country like that, violation of drug related offence is automatic execution.

US defends LGBT rights, bestiality and sort.

None of you criticize these law they made for their countries yet you always put stinking mouth in shariah law of Muslim countries that doesn't concern you.
ARE YOU TO TELL THEM HOW THEY'LL OPERATE THEIR SYSTEM?
Vado:

Just because those places you mentioned are not exhibiting similar level of barbarism doesn’t not mean it’s not within their culture. People still get beheaded, kidnapped, amputated, flogged publicly in Saudi. They are still intolerant. Christians still suffer persecution in many forms but since Saudi by its economic importance is relevant, the west turned a blind eye to their human rights violations. These nations fund terrorism by proxies but will refuse to take in people from said countries. They are no different. Also, they are opening up to modernization because they don’t want to remain stagnant while the world moves. Funny enough, Christian expatriates mostly built their country for them as they lacked the expertise.
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Jostoman: 3:09am On Aug 27, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Talibanians said make una dey go house, say make una comot for airport. Dem say dem no wan force una but una dey do coconut head, una no dey hear word?? Una be Nigerians?

terrorist sympathizer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Jostoman: 3:10am On Aug 27, 2021
Lovenorth:
What is America doing in someone's country? Let it mind its business and allow Afghans to enjoy free air, however the Afghans should avoid bloodshed, let them rebuilt their country
terrorist sympathizer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by princewarri1985: 3:28am On Aug 27, 2021
My father is muslim and my mother is christian, i swear the world would have been a peaceful place without this blood sucking religion called islam. Right now i still cant understand the logic behind muslims killing muslims, because 90 percent of those killed at the airport are afghans and also muslims

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by princewarri1985: 3:37am On Aug 27, 2021
How i wish Abraham for bible control he prick, all this nonsense for non dey happen all in the name of islam! Just imagine am first tell a christian that he or should go blow himself up in a market place that you are going to give his family 500 million naira after the deed is done, the christian will ask you to give him the 500 million naira and give the bomb to his family, who won die?? But all this muslims do it for free and it still baffles me
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by nellaz(m): 4:04am On Aug 27, 2021
U.S is setting fire on themselves those afghanistan's been evacuated are they christians! I see trouble later, islam don't preach peace, U.S please get yourselves out of their land if possible go with only Christians don't say I didn't warn you
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by immortal2: 4:35am On Aug 27, 2021
Allah and Allat are blood thirsty tribal gods of the Quraysh. They have caused so much pain for everyone.
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by EndBuhariNow(m): 4:55am On Aug 27, 2021
grin Americans make unah enjoy the useless clown unah voted ahead of Trump .... Trump will be laughing by now
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Witi(m): 5:07am On Aug 27, 2021
Sheriman:
Every Christians here who are bashing religion of Islam and Muslims are nothing but a fucking hypocrites and does not have any knowledge about Terrorism and how it has become a global threat over the years irrespective of your religion, country or race. If the same Nigerian Christian were able to see an opportunity in the same wealthy Islamic country of Qatar Saudi Arabia Jordan Kuwait UAE Bahrain they will not hesitate to go there knowing that these countries fully practice Sharia as their state law.
Being an exstremist who practice Islam doesn't not mean he is a true Muslim who follows the Sunnah of the prophet (SAW) or the Holy Quran or consider that all Muslims are Terrorists or religion fundamentalist. Every religion has those people too who believe or have extremism ideology, nursing a radical thought about religion which they use to perpetrate evil and cause violence. It had happened too during crusade and heresy. Many Christians and Muslims too were burnt alive. They Invaded another people's land and Killed them all, forcing them to their own version of Christianity. They tried by all means to kill all those who practice the orthodox Christianity or anyone who doesn't support their actions. During that time, can we say were all Christians crusaders? or involved in heresy? They even killed bishops and Apostles everyone who does not support their mission to forcibly convert all people to their own version of Christianity just like Bokoharam ISIS ISWAP are currently doing. All these things are online for you to read and make findings but you're fucking lazy to do that. That is just the fact. All what you know is to generalise without having deep knowledge of what you are saying.
Terrorists kills anybody as far as you do not support their actions whether you're a Muslim or Christian
You are on point but the issues is that we are more concerned about what is happening in our present age. This one we are witnessing now is geared mostly towards the propagation of Islam according to Bokoharam, ISWAP, ISIS and co.
Unfortunately they kill fellow Muslims too that brought them to the same level with the then Crusaders.
The root cause of terrorism is not about one particular religion but has more to do with
fanatism
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Wannabenz: 5:20am On Aug 27, 2021
sammyscholar:
Imagine, how about covert operations against the evacuation by the Taliban? That's a possibility!

I was waiting for you to say Isis-k has claimed responsibility, but nay! You only just assumed that they carried out the attack.

Please, if you feel they were, so far you don't have evidence, please close it. That's how fake news spreads.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/aug/26/isis-affiliate-iskp-is-prime-suspect-for-kabul-airport-suicide-bomb

Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Cyberblue(m): 6:02am On Aug 27, 2021
I strongly believe the U.S.A and United nation are involve in this, they probably pay the suicide bombers just to deal with the Taliban’s. I’m sure Taliban would on a normal ground wait till the 31st. U.S.A just want to give the world a reason to engage the Taliban in a full war mode.
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Bimpe29: 6:06am On Aug 27, 2021
This is entirely pathetic and inhuman.
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Prechy08(m): 6:28am On Aug 27, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Abeg na only one airport the whole country get? Let s/one clear my confusion cos I don't seem to understand the Kabul airport news all the time.

Na only Kabul airport the in the hands of foreign forces, others have been taken over by Taliban
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by kelly72: 6:38am On Aug 27, 2021
Announcing the return of Allah to Afghanistan.
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Lazenby007(m): 6:39am On Aug 27, 2021
I fear who no fear islam!
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by TeacherAnas: 6:47am On Aug 27, 2021
Islam forbids incessant killings and true Muslim can't kill even rodent without a strong reason to do so. Real Muslims are true lives preservers because they cannot kill innocent being!
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Norwichsailor(m): 6:52am On Aug 27, 2021
Shellsploit:

This i have seen!
Master yoda

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad / US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing / Ogundamisi: Robert Mugabe Could Not Take His Massive Mansion With Him (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.