Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Please, Help A Friend With A Business Idea - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please, Help A Friend With A Business Idea (338 Views)

Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House / Python Killed A Big Sheep In Aba, Caught By A Friend (Photos) / See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Help A Friend With A Business Idea by MITCHELL96: 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2021
Hello My Fellow Nairalanders.

Please I Need Your Contribution(s) On This, There's This Young God Fearing Girl That Lives In My Street, She's Been Struggling For A While Now

Like I Mean Working From Place To Place As A Sales Girl And All Of That, She's Just All By Herself, Like No Help, Nobody Gives A Damn About Her.

So She Met Me Today As A Good Friend To Suggest A Good Business She Can Start With 50K For Her, Since I Really Want Her To Make It In Life, I Can't Really Come Up With A Good One.

I Suggested POS Business, But I Said If Only She Has Up To 100-200K At Least, But She Doesn't Have, Please Help, I Don't Want This Girl To Go Back Struggling.

I Believe She Can Become Something With This, She's A Hardworking Girl And Doesn't Consider Doing Runs For Anything.

Believe Me, I'll Show Her The Suggestions And Contributions From You Guys.

Please, Help Mention The MOD's To Push This To Front Page. God Bless.
Cc: lalasticlala
mynd44
Re: Please, Help A Friend With A Business Idea by arthurwillia(m): 8:36pm On Aug 26, 2021
Hmm let me learn too
Mods fp material here
Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, Help A Friend With A Business Idea by 10mobile: 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2021
It depends on what she knows and what she can do. In this hunger era, the surest business that cannot fail must be related to food, real food, not snacks. Can she cook? Let her cook food and sell.

1 Like

Re: Please, Help A Friend With A Business Idea by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2021
shocked
Re: Please, Help A Friend With A Business Idea by MITCHELL96: 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2021
7venCircles:

She can start POS with 50k Oga

Consider She Will Buy That POS machine, Print A Banner, Buy Chair And Table And Maybe Pay A Shop Owner A Token Weekly Or Monthly Just To Be Using The Outside Of That Person's Shop. So You See
Re: Please, Help A Friend With A Business Idea by MITCHELL96: 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
10mobile:
It depends on what she knows and what she can do. In this hunger era, the surest business that cannot fail must be related to food, real food, not snacks. Can she cook? Let her cook food and sell.

Nice, thank you. But to find a spot might be hard for her, or do you mean she should hawk the food with a wheelbarrow ?

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Snake Is This? / Read Only From Www.push.com.ng/leads / What Can Digital Marketing Do For Your Business In 2021?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.