Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad (25842 Views)

Double Nomination: Speak On Rumoured May 26 Public Holiday - PDP Tells Buhari / Tinubu Reacts To Reports On Rumoured Bid For Presidency In 2023 / Atiku Speaks On Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by Sholaco: 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2021
Hahahahahaha so that you could write your presidential speech yourself come 2023 cool grin
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by amc: 1:08pm On Aug 27, 2021
Aburada:
The fact that people vote Bubu ahead of this man in 2019 surprises me till date. How can you not vote an educated, smart and eloquent man and prefer a dullard who knows nothing about the economy.

The funny thing is that these are the set of people who believes all politicians are thieves. Like when you have a chance to vote between 2 thieves are you not suppose to vote a better between the 2

What suprises me most is the result of votes that came from Benue state, despite the fact that herdsmen almost finished them. Buhari was still dragging votes with Atiku.

That's why till date any killing news that comes from the state and the North in general don't move me as long that it does not extend to the south

You can’t have a thief in charge of your economy. It would be back to the days of stealing is not corruption.
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by Bluntemperor: 1:09pm On Aug 27, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Good one from the Turaki of Adamawa, Abubakar Atiku GCON, the only Presidential aspirant that can make life more meaningful for Nigerians .

As confirmed from the horse's mouth tongue

Yinmu!
Who is Atiku deceiving with his Course that even his own University or any Nigerian University can offer here!
We don't need those that move to Dubai and back to London under pretence, disguise they want to help Nigeria!
Many Policians in Nigeria are just cruising with Nigeria,they have nothing new to offer!
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by 24brains(m): 1:11pm On Aug 27, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Good one from the Turaki of Adamawa, Abubakar Atiku GCON, the only Presidential aspirant that can make life more meaningful for Nigerians .

LOL na so we take hope on bubu before. do not hope in man, he will disapoit you tongue tongue
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by calyto: 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2021
Cambridge, Dubai branch. LOL
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by jaxxy(m): 1:16pm On Aug 27, 2021
Atiku knows how to engage the country and masses. I’m not going to lie. undecided
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by onuman: 1:17pm On Aug 27, 2021
Are there no universities in Nigeria offering International Relations, in Nigeria which Atiku has helped to shape even as VP of Nigeria?

Atiku‘a answer should have attracted uproar against him and further jeopardize his ambition to rule Nigeria.
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by onuman: 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2021
jollenbaba:
Lol grin grin if you like go read for Afghanistan 2023 you no go step Into that aso rock

Buhari is looking forward to Atiku to replace him in Aso Rock.
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by Badowski: 1:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
lori iro................................

season2 ------- loading!
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by OBALOLA55(m): 1:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Fulani man.. he thinks he is fooling his cows

YOUR FLESH AND BLOOD

BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER YOU KNOWgrin
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by Skillsnigeria: 1:26pm On Aug 27, 2021
That's good
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 27, 2021
Aburada:
The fact that people vote Bubu ahead of this man in 2019 surprises me till date. How can you not vote an educated, smart and eloquent man and prefer a dullard who knows nothing about the economy.

The funny thing is that these are the set of people who believes all politicians are thieves. Like when you have a chance to vote between 2 thieves are you not suppose to vote a better between the 2

What suprises me most is the result of votes that came from Benue state, despite the fact that herdsmen almost finished them. Buhari was still dragging votes with Atiku.

That's why till date any killing news that comes from the state and the North in general don't move me as long that it does not extend to the south
If you are a person with a good memory you be asking such questions.
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by kelly72: 1:26pm On Aug 27, 2021
Aburada:

People didn't vote for Buhari ahead of Atiku. The election was heavily rigged.
Those shouting 'Fulani man again' should understand that Atiku is a different kind of Fulani.
For many reasons, PDP has to give him their ticket, just to name one;

He is in the best position to wrest power from the supporter of APC gang.
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
jollenbaba:
Lol grin grin if you like go read for Afghanistan 2023 you no go step Into that aso rock

Because you are God.
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by redsun(m): 1:49pm On Aug 27, 2021
Fool at forty na fool forever. No amount of brainwashed education can change that mentally dysfunctional animal. Their education ends at understanding words and terminology, not for thinking and using their initiatives.
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by writeprof(m): 1:51pm On Aug 27, 2021
Aburada:

Bro, forget about the results posted as peoples' vote in the country. You may need to get close to those who work for these politicians to know that there is another mathematics to the voting and winning paradigm. Don't use those numbers to judge anybody. Even Nigerian politicians know it's not Nigerians' votes that put them there...by their actions
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2021
Aburada:

ATIKU is educated and smart.kontiniu . Your case is my Fulani is better than yours. But they're both Fulanis and will defend and guard their own. Yusuf wedding was a typical example.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by Jackson105: 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Are you sure, you will ever get sense in this life? I can't believe some people are still rooting for another fulani after this disaster.

May ogun kill everyone that wish to vote another fulani in 2023.
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by Abujason: 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2021
etokhana:

https://www.thecable.ng/i-went-to-study-in-cambridge-atiku-speaks-on-rumoured-relocation-abroad/amp
No Fulani will be allowed into the presidential office in Nigeria ever again regardless of political party after what that thing in Aso Rock has done to the country in 6 years.
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by drtee247(m): 2:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
alsudan:
Baba just give it up.

Atiku or Thiefnibu can never be President of Nigeria.

Same was Said about Buhari... that he will never be president...
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by Blakjewelry(m): 2:08pm On Aug 27, 2021
Aburada:

I am telling. I believe likes of atiku to move the nation forward. Forget that I came from the same place with Jonathan, I had picked atiku ahead of him any day.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by chloride6: 2:09pm On Aug 27, 2021
Na only masters you do?

You no do PH.D join?
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by Sirnose(m): 2:15pm On Aug 27, 2021
SchoolGate:
You used my oil money to learn nonsense in Cambridge
I studied chemistry in Unical and graduated with second class upper degree cool
I hope you are using the certificate to work in a chemist!? grin grin
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by moriss33(m): 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2021
Lamentations of a Political Zombie
post=105229821:
Naso Alhaji Atiku, the Camerounian according to the mental one called Cownu.
We don hear.

Meanwhile
Children of hate, frustrations and perdition,
The enemies of Nigeria.
Are you ready again for the 3rd time?
(Quote this post if you are one of them, let sane, honest and hardworking Nairalanders know you today wink)

Children of hate and perdition will still cast their votes for the same Fulani they have been badmouthing for months now.
People that politics and hatred have turned their empty brains upside down.
Hypocritical tins everywhere, wailing they don't like fulanis, instead of coming out to say they don't like honest fulani but prefer a corrupt one, that will keep looting their future and that of their unborn kids to stupor that will continue to pass corrupt stipends to them.
They hide under politics of hatred to abuse their parent's parents.
Awon barawos and criminals 100%.

We can never forget this part of the book titled MY WATCH written by OBJ.
HERE is a thread about this,
But the hypocritical tins online will never talk about that.
Let's translate it for you.
OBJ talk say , d money wey Atiku thief for our National Treasury go feed all Nigerians times half for 400 years shocked shocked shocked, and he know what he was saying.
May God punish all supporters of evil, terrorists and corruption in this nation.
Evil end await them all.
https://www.nairaland.com/4895498/money-atiku-stole-enough-feed
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by zoedew: 2:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by zoedew: 2:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
chloride6:
Na only masters you do?

You no do PH.D join?

He thinks we are dumbheads.
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by SchoolGate: 2:19pm On Aug 27, 2021
Sirnose:
I hope you are using the certificate to work in a chemist!? grin grin
Abeg no make me laugh grin

I am now working for a small illiterate on Nairaland. Do you want to see its pictures?
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by SchoolGate: 2:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
PhenomenalAustin:
Ex-président OBJ recommended the course for him to study

Atleast he studied a course!

Can that vegetative mannequin in the Aso rock read a door post ? angry
grin
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by akilo1: 2:25pm On Aug 27, 2021
Hope he study server...i nor wan hear i get the server
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by CaptainFM1: 2:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
Saao:
Pdp are more mature in handling crises than apc.

That's why he's confused about the plural of crises!
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by Kingkamba(m): 2:32pm On Aug 27, 2021
IS JUST A MATTER OF TIME, SOUTH TOO WILL SOON BE SUBDUED
Aburada:

Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by Myhusband(m): 2:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
post=105229821:
Naso Alhaji Atiku, the Camerounian according to the mental one called Cownu.
We don hear.

Meanwhile
Children of hate, frustrations and perdition,
The enemies of Nigeria.
Are you ready again for the 3rd time?
(Quote this post if you are one of them, let sane, honest and hardworking Nairalanders know you today wink)

Children of hate and perdition will still cast their votes for the same Fulani they have been badmouthing for months now.
People that politics and hatred have turned their empty brains upside down.
Hypocritical tins everywhere, wailing they don't like fulanis, instead of coming out to say they don't like honest fulani but prefer a corrupt one, that will keep looting their future and that of their unborn kids to stupor that will continue to pass corrupt stipends to them.
They hide under politics of hatred to abuse their parent's parents.
Awon barawos and criminals 100%.

We can never forget this part of the book titled MY WATCH written by OBJ.
HERE is a thread about this,
But the hypocritical tins online will never talk about that.
Let's translate it for you.
OBJ talk say , d money wey Atiku thief for our National Treasury go feed all Nigerians times half for 400 years shocked shocked shocked, and he know what he was saying.
May God punish all supporters of evil, terrorists and corruption in this nation.
Evil end await them all.
https://www.nairaland.com/4895498/money-atiku-stole-enough-feed

both you and the PDP zombies here are a huge mistake of human existent. what make you different from them? your patriotism is for Buhari and not for Nigeria

all of you are just opportunist just because of crumbs they're feeding you, please get shame that education couldn't buy for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas / Justice Beatrice Iliya Excluded From Gombe CJ-Nominee List For Being A Christian / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Vs Pastor Chris Okotie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.