Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup (45711 Views)

Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding / Alexx Ekubo Announces Wedding Date With His Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu (Photos) / How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by humilitypays(m): 2:32pm On Aug 27, 2021
Life keep treating ladies unfairly.

Anybody that gives birth to a boy should go thank his stars oh. From Muslims oppressing women to rapists rampaging India and the rest of the world to Northern Muslims and their elite men abusing young girls in the name of Muslim marriage to just name it cry

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by FuckHomophobes: 2:32pm On Aug 27, 2021
Neimar:

grin grin

Cc ommot here joor. How your body now? Hope you're getting better
Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
This is what I call fvck and let go!
Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by madjune(m): 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
HabaHaba:

Bro, do u think such messing up could make her call off her engagement to the handsome and popular Nollywood actor?

It's not all about handsome etc.
Some girls have values. Especially when they come from an academically sound family.
Hanging out in that Oba crowd alone could offend some of the girl's relatives sensibilities.

10 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by MrCuteking(m): 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
FishLaps:
My Own Comments.

Crown Constructed By The 3 Wise Men Below.

KANT BEE WHEATOUT U.

If You Know , You know !!!

Without AS You Kan Duu Northeen.

The best relationship ever is between two opposite sex with unequal beauty
Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
BigBashiru:
And how will you birth children that will inherit your estate?

Estate can be willed to orphanage.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by Shalommy(f): 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
Alex is gay. Chaiii..

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by Moballinn(m): 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2021
omoadeleye:
There was a time then, those two buffoons were doing their mumu publicly..

The lady tweeted to Ekubo that he should come home and knack her...

But Ekubo retweeted that, she should wait till the night of their wedding...

I commented, "ah, you are playing with fire, somebody will be Knacking your babe like a carpenter" ���

So, i believe, is either Ekubo was caught knacking another babes or Ekubo caught her knacking another guy.

Hence their separation.
Sense no go kill you my brother

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by Vlain: 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2021
madjune:

Alex isn't gay.
He messed up in Oba.
Drunk on free booze, misbehaving and not knowing some fake friends were filming him.

What happened in oba. I have been hearing about Alex and oba all over social media.
Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by Vlain: 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2021
madjune:

Some girls have values. Especially when they come from an academically sound family.
Hanging out in that Oba crowd alone could offend some of the girl's relatives sensibilities.

Abeg gist me.wetin happen for oba
Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by HabaHaba: 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2021
madjune:

Quite right

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by Munzy14(m): 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
This breakup is painful in a way...

These dude was seriously planning the wedding.

The social media announcement and buzz must have done him dirty...Attracted a lot of bloggers into his privacy.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by Jefferyhi86(m): 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2021
Guess she found out he's a gay cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by Munzy14(m): 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2021
madjune:

Whatever happened is deeper than this Oba stuffs.

I mean deeper....Acholunus is a rich, educated and Exposed family...Having fun in Oba isn't a big deal to halt this...There is moreeeeee.

4 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by SmartPolician: 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
madjune:

Alex isn't gay.
He messed up in Oba.
Drunk on free booze, misbehaving and not knowing some fake friends were filming him.

If that's enough reason for the girl to break up with him, then she's not ready for marriage. She should go and mould that perfect man or dild0 for herself.

5 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by BRATISLAVA: 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2021
smile11s:
She got tired of his gay life already. She knew he gets it from the back a lot and she thought she could sleep with him while he sleeps with men. All Na choice though. I think she no fit do am.

They should just legalize this gay stuff already so that gay men can be happily married to men and not fake a marriage so they can find their happiness and live in their truth

What proof do you have that he's gay?

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by Arkmanbuddy(m): 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2021
undecided
omoadeleye:

I commented, "ah, you are playing with fire, somebody will be Knacking your babe like a carpenter" ���

So, i believe, is either Ekubo was caught knacking another babes or Ekubo caught her knacking another guy.

Hence their separation.

I also have a theory which is that Ekubo is bisexual and the girl doesn't think she can spend the rest of her life with such a one, hence the cancellation. My theory though.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by gwama: 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:
Handsome guy and beautiful gal... such a fine couple undecided
Yes, the final issue was beautiful children. cry cry
Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by smile11s(m): 3:11pm On Aug 27, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

What proof do you have that he's gay?

I know someone that dated one of his ex
Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by BinamRex: 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2021
omoadeleye:

Hence their separation.

Or she confirmed that Ekubo is being knacked by another man. It has been rumoured that Akex is gay. They say he is Uti Nwanchukwu's lover.

5 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by emecheboy2(m): 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2021
While reading her Instagram statement, i saw the the word live their truth. That is a leftist ideology. The truth is the truth, their is no such thing as my truth or your truth. you will only be deceiving yourself thinking that you are always correct.

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by generalwo(m): 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
FishLaps:
By Illikannu Donald Chukwuma

Fancy Acholonu, has confirmed the news that her engagement to Actor, Alex Ekubo has been called off.

The entrepreneur issued a statement on her social media page and she disclosed that she took the best decision for herself.

She also averred that it is important everyone finds happiness in themselves and live in their truth.

See the statement she issued below.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CTC_2aRvhpu/?utm_medium=copy_link
... If you like break your kidney join am, who cares?
Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
It's weekend find love ♥️ now when you can . Join Singles looking for love . Visit www.perfectmate.com.ng
Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by Goddys(m): 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2021
Slyle:
When the words "Find their happiness and live in their truth" is used, it means one thing. If you know, you know...

Simply means the guy is a gay. Alot of celebrities are gays that if we start exposing their sexuality here, you would never believe it.

One thing I can't understand is how a man can have sexual attraction to another man.

4 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by Femeto: 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2021
E done hit an run.
Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by UncleJudax(m): 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2021
Onyi22:
And the palm wine tappers were busy tapping from their engagement and relationship cheesy
What should they do now?
untap
Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by bukatyne(f): 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
Onyi22:
And the palm wine tappers were busy tapping from their engagement and relationship cheesy
What should they do now?

@bold:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by madjune(m): 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2021
Vlain:

Abeg gist me.wetin happen for oba

In one of Kanayo's videos he posted online from Oba, Alex was in the background shouting like an Oshodi thug,
"we go fk any woman wey miss road come Oba."

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by Yxxx: 3:51pm On Aug 27, 2021
When you need Kemi for digging info, you no go see am.

7 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by Jdbrasco2: 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2021
Imagine the woke statement. The guy should look for sm1 that will give him peace. Most women in the US have been consumed by woke culture and feminism. Although he must have spent a lot in the relationship but he is lucky the marriage didn't happen. Run from "modern women' be traditional when it comes to relationships.

6 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by Tloc(m): 3:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
Flahyuq:
shocked
God angry

As much as I'm not really a Fan of Alex Ekubo and don't follow him much,i was lucky to jam the pics on insta when he proposed to the lady,it was a very sweet moment,they way they professed love for each other and all that....I also think they have been dating each other for so long
So what happened?
How did they get here?? embarassed

The WHOLE love thingy is overrated, learn to appreciate that PERSON that has taken out time to appreciate you too. Then grow your fondness from there, anything outside that is someone playing on your intelligence.

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by Bbbwings: 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2021
Vickyvice:
All these people think too much of themselves o. Who is interested in their matter? Or invasion if their privacy?
I tell you.
Who cares

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Releases Family Pics With Husband, Daughter & New Born Son / Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold / Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.