Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor (28602 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyers Arrive Court, Anticipate IPOB Leader's Arrival (photos) / Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink / Ifeanyi Ejiofor: We’ve Not Seen Nnamdi Kanu In The Last 10 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by adenigga(m): 5:42am On Aug 27, 2021
Ifeanyi Ejiofor, the lead counsel to the leader for the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, has accused the Department of State Service of subjecting Kanu’s lawyers to treatments meted out to hardened criminals on visits to their client who is in detention.

Ejiofor, who said they visited Kanu in the DSS custody on Thursday’e disclosed this in a statement on Thursday titled ‘Update on today’s visit being 26th day of August 2021.’

The statement reads partly, “Lawyers on this visit were searched in a manner akin to a situation where hardened criminals are being searched for possible incriminating objects.

“They were traumatised not only because they were inhumanly treated, but the lawyers were further dehumanised after this embarrassing and unwarranted frisking, by being allowed to wear only slippers, after being divested of their shoes, reading glasses and writing materials to visit their client.”

The lawyer stated that the situation called for immediate intervention of the court because the visits were ordered by the court.
Source: https://punchng.com/DSS-forced-Kanus-lawyers-to-wear-slippers-Lead-counsel

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by wman(m): 5:47am On Aug 27, 2021
What kind of barbaric nonsense is that? DSS now behaving like regular policemen under Buhari. Same for EFCC.

Meanwhile, this is my first FTC on Nairaland. I dedicate it to my fellow Nairalanders.

Shame on aka Nlpolicewoman aka eriggs.

122 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Sonnobax15(m): 5:48am On Aug 27, 2021
grin
Slippers?

Nigeria en...So so funny things just dey happen...

How person go go law school finish, graduate finish,called to bar finish, manage to get client finish,las las,Dem go force am to wear bathroom slippers enter court ontop him law suit to go defend him client lipsrsealed

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by whela(m): 5:48am On Aug 27, 2021
But why...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Lawlab249: 5:48am On Aug 27, 2021
Hmmm
Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by adioolayi(m): 5:48am On Aug 27, 2021
Make e no put bomb for shoes na grin grin grin grin

In my own opinion though, I think the world is so sophisticated to take any chances. I want to believe DSS is trying to ensure any form of technical gadgets, e.g. Camera and recording gadgets is not on them.

..but then, citizens don't trust the DSS, ideally, this shouldn't be a news grin

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by DenreleDave(m): 5:48am On Aug 27, 2021
sad sad angry

Lawyers will keep feeding the media so that their own money will complete as usual..... .
I just pray the Govt do normal... We have more pressing issues than Kanu matter..... The country is her worse state... And I bliv Kanu is not the cause of hike in food, and other materials.
The most incompetent tenure.... The greatest mistake of Nigerians is the Govt....

I met a northerner here in Akwa Ibom and I called Buhari is brother becos he made things hard, the aboki man rejected and said Buhari is nt his brother... Imagine if a northerner wud say such, how much of a southerner..

Peace

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Ademola47(m): 5:48am On Aug 27, 2021
DSS need to redesign their Modus Operandi.

No single report of them being civil in the course of duty. Should it continue that way, the fear and much needed prestige bestowed on them as the most tactical security unit will be irrecoverably lost.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by tuoyoojo(m): 5:49am On Aug 27, 2021
The same treatment given to zakzakay is what baba would give to KANU

He would be kept in detention until he leaves office in 2023

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by anambraamaka: 5:50am On Aug 27, 2021
Wow imagine
Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by jbnwamama: 5:50am On Aug 27, 2021
Emee Enu mee ani uche chukwu ga eme

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by anambraamaka: 5:50am On Aug 27, 2021
wman:
What kind of barbaric nonsense is that?

Meanwhile, this is my first FTC on Nairaland. I dedicate it to my fellow Nairalanders.

Shame on aka Nlpolicewoman aka eriggs.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by 4tomandchi: 5:50am On Aug 27, 2021
This guy is on some serious...
Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by iamphilips(m): 5:51am On Aug 27, 2021
Ahhhhhh Loud oh
Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by anambraamaka: 5:51am On Aug 27, 2021
prezee1:
Lawless Country

Say it again, imagine the conkobility

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by CNiro: 5:51am On Aug 27, 2021
Con3 where they value cow to life, Con3 where banditry and Kidnapping is a lucrative bizness, Con3 where secessionist is considered a terrorist while killing fulani herdsmen are saints...yeye of a con3.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Bcock3030(m): 5:51am On Aug 27, 2021
Wear slippers, it's it a holy place undecided undecided

Please Listen to This
Top SECRET REVEALS!!!

DO YOU KNOW THAT UNTREATED AND MISTREATED INFECTION CAN LEAD TO INFERTILITY IN MEN AND WOMEN? HAVE YOU BEEN SUFFERING FROM ANY KIND OF INFECTIONS OR GROWTH INSIDE YOUR BODY SUCH AS:

Staphylococcus (STAPH)
Gonorrhea
vaginal Yeast Infection
Trichomoniasis
Vaginitis:
Gardnerella
Norovirus
Streptococcus (e.t.c)

AND ALL KINDS OF TOILET INFECTIONS? Get rid of the infection using our number 1 herbal product.

Stop managing infections, crush that Chronic and STUBBORN infection and Growth that refused to go and enjoy GOOD health within 2weeks. You are just a PHONE Call away to your permanent solution.
Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by ipobarethieves: 5:51am On Aug 27, 2021
cool grin wink grin nah for security .Better than wearing Aba made shoes make dat one Dey make tata ratata pom pa noise sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Aboks(m): 5:56am On Aug 27, 2021
u mean bathroom slippers
Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by 1bunne4lif(m): 5:57am On Aug 27, 2021
NIGERIA DSS SHOULD BE CAREFUL O!

1 Like

Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by EXOUSIAng: 5:58am On Aug 27, 2021
They kept calling Nigeria a zoo.
Well they shouldn't complain when treated like animals in the zoo.

Why are they talking human rights and prayers by the way
Thought he said he will bomb Aso Rock bomb the North, deploye Isrealie troups to destroy the whole country?

Change is permanent sha.... From bragging about bombing everywhere to begging everywhere for human rights and Gods intervention....
His lawyers should have adviced him advise when he was ranting on media...
IPOB should even sack those lawyers, a good lawyer would have cautioned the mad dog when he was barking

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Sirjamo: 5:59am On Aug 27, 2021
Good job by the DSS.

Do not trust anyone associated with Kanu, they might sneak in something that will make him sick, so they can get him bailed on health ground.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by elmessiahs(m): 5:59am On Aug 27, 2021
Even the western UN don tire for naija
Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by eyongaplaedet: 5:59am On Aug 27, 2021
What a bunch of asshole, believe me DSS are nxt in line, just like SARs #eNdDss

4 Likes

Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Mumusaphire: 5:59am On Aug 27, 2021
Lawless country
Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Handsum64: 5:59am On Aug 27, 2021
Never you trust any developers

3 Likes

Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by hisexcellency34: 6:00am On Aug 27, 2021
UK really messed up on Kanu's case. They just abandon the poor dude in jail here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Nukilia: 6:00am On Aug 27, 2021
DenreleDave:
sad sad angry

Lawyers will keep feeding the media so that their own money will complete as usual..... .
I just pray the Govt do normal... We have more pressing issues than Kanu matter..... The country is her worse state... And I bliv Kanu is not the cause of hike in food, and other materials.
The most incompetent tenure.... The greatest mistake of Nigerians is the Govt....
I met a northerner here in Akwa Ibom and I called Buhari is brother becos he made things hard, the aboki man rejected and said Buhari is nt his brother... Imagine if a northerner wud say such, how much of a southerner..
Peace

Don't believe the northern guy, they are full of deception and are gradually infiltrating the south till all southern states becom sharia infested and Hisbah is all over the place

6 Likes

Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by ismodiwa(m): 6:02am On Aug 27, 2021
whela:
But why...
Security reason oooo, I laugh..

1 Like

Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by ismodiwa(m): 6:03am On Aug 27, 2021
hisexcellency34:
UK really messed up on Kanu's case. They just abandon the poor dude in jail here
Aiya the poor dude wants to challenge a government, bad idea..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by mannobi(m): 6:04am On Aug 27, 2021
Nothing surprises me anymore about buhari government. What else have they not done

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Maiduguri / Pictures From Dr. Saraki's Burial / Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.