Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal - Jobs/Vacancies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal (83687 Views)

Npower: Please Always Log Out From Your NASIMS Portal Whenever You Use A Cafe / NASIMS Portal Issues / N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by kingsleyugo41(m): 6:42am On Aug 31, 2021
captainuc:
A quick one abeg.

Is there any applicant that scored below 60% during the test that was shortlisted for biometrics and subsequently being deployed?

Mek i know whether i still get hope for the stream II wey dem talk sey go comot.

Thank you!
I scored 50 and I was deployed to a primary school
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Jidkidz(m): 6:49am On Aug 31, 2021
ezenwaez:

All Npower Batch C applicants are to check their NASIMS portal for their deployment status, on clicking on the deployment tab, an Npower Batch C applicant should be able to see his or her place of primary assignment, entitled monthly stipend and his or her PPA letter for immediate download (see attached screenshot).

Please after downloading the PPA/deployment letter, you are to take it to your assigned supervisor at your place of primary assignment not exceeding three days from the date of printout.

Your assigned supervisor will screen your documents and tick the accepted or rejected box, if you are accepted, you are to reupload the acceptance letter to your NASIMS portal again, this is the process, please when going to your PPA please go with all the documents you uploaded on the Npower NASIMS portal.
Please note, if the Npower programme is not available in your local government area, then choose another program and exercise patience and keep checking your NASIMS portal for updates on your deployment status.
abeg what my hope like this..how can I rectify this fam

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Shaev7(m): 7:11am On Aug 31, 2021
femzy190:

Wait don’t get. If you are deployed. You should see the letter. What’s ur dashboard displaying?
Display that I should change my programme, but meanwhile, am deployed, but no letter.
That's the current challenge.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by oluteem: 7:19am On Aug 31, 2021
Who has been successfully deployed with SSCE certificate
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by madri4u: 7:20am On Aug 31, 2021
If you use the *45665# code to check your registration status not selected and also your nasim portal showing you are not deployed. Just forget and move on by hoping and checking thereby wasting data on the nasim portal as the 510 candidates has already been compiled. Don't even hope for stream 2.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by oluteem: 7:22am On Aug 31, 2021
tomzee2:
how did you manage to change the program ?

Have you later been deployed??
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by eddyroyal(m): 7:27am On Aug 31, 2021
madri4u:
If you use the *45665# code to check your registration status not selected and also your nasim portal showing you are not deployed. Just forget and move on by hoping and checking thereby wasting data on the nasim portal as the 510 candidates has already been compiled. Don't even hope for stream 2.
How sure are you?
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Emperoo: 7:39am On Aug 31, 2021
madri4u:
It's not true.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by DJBIGGY(m): 7:49am On Aug 31, 2021
Bobfrade:
Please has anyone in kaduna state been deployed by Npower?
I want to know if it's only me that's still waiting patiently ooo�

I have been deployed
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by DJBIGGY(m): 7:53am On Aug 31, 2021
Samcee2533:
Please has anyone staying in Kaduna been deployed

Yes
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by martin22: 7:55am On Aug 31, 2021
Good morning EZENWAEZ, I have bin able to locate where my PPA is. But d issue now is dat the AYAMA, d community does not ve such school as: AYAMA PRIMARY SCHOOL. There is a village close to AYAMA Community, called Epama Primary School & I am sure N-Power made a mistake with d name: AYAMA. So, what do u suggest I do pls?
ezenwaez:
Physical verification first before ppa
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by ezenwaez(m): 8:03am On Aug 31, 2021
martin22:
Good morning EZENWAEZ, I have bin able to locate where my PPA is. But d issue now is dat the AYAMA, d community does not ve such school as: AYAMA PRIMARY SCHOOL. There is a village close to AYAMA Community, called Epama Primary School & I am sure N-Power made a mistake with d name: AYAMA. So, what do u suggest I do pls?
Please recheck the NASIMS portal I saw ppa address and physical verification address being uploaded
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Juliearth(f): 8:08am On Aug 31, 2021
ezenwaez:

Please recheck the NASIMS portal I saw ppa address and physical verification address being uploaded

Good morning!

I enrolled for BVN with Ecobank and linked the BVN to my UBA account. I used the
UBA account details for Npower..... Could this be the reason why I am unable to print my PPA letter?
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Jazdon(m): 8:11am On Aug 31, 2021
Umaralix142:
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///JWK9txwlNm20pzlX7iEZn4

Link for deployed Lagos applicant.

The link cant be accessed. Drop your number?
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Jazdon(m): 8:12am On Aug 31, 2021
Any lagos npower candidate? Is there a whatsapp group?
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Maryam1234(f): 8:22am On Aug 31, 2021
Please can we do physical verification without printing out the PPA letter?
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by larrytee(f): 8:44am On Aug 31, 2021
captainuc:
A quick one abeg.

Is there any applicant that scored below 60% during the test that was shortlisted for biometrics and subsequently being deployed?

Mek i know whether i still get hope for the stream II wey dem talk sey go comot.

Thank you!
yes, I know of someone that scored 50% and was deployed. So you get hope
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by larrytee(f): 8:46am On Aug 31, 2021
Juliearth:

Good morning!

I enrolled for BVN with Ecobank and linked the BVN to my UBA account. I used the
UBA account details for Npower..... Could this be the reason why I am unable to print my PPA letter?
I'm not sure, that's not the reason. I also enrolled my bvn with Polaris bank and I'm using first bank for N-power
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by ezenwaez(m): 8:54am On Aug 31, 2021
Maryam1234:
Please can we do physical verification without printing out the PPA letter?
Please print your letter and take it along with all your documents it cost you nothing
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by ezenwaez(m): 8:54am On Aug 31, 2021
When I was posting threads you guys were abusing me, now una eyes don dey open

5 Likes

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by ezenwaez(m): 8:55am On Aug 31, 2021
Infact someone said I should get a job
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by ezenwaez(m): 8:56am On Aug 31, 2021
Infact someone was even telling me I'm looking for FrontPage besides I don't even know the gain in front page
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Juliearth(f): 9:01am On Aug 31, 2021
larrytee:
I'm not sure, that's not the reason. I also enrolled my bvn with Polaris bank and I'm using first bank for N-power

OK babe, have you been able to download your letter?
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Tfreshzz(m): 9:08am On Aug 31, 2021
Anybody in Anambra here, posted to a School in Idemili North LGA, kindly Dm your number, so we can discuss on how to go for the physical verification..
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Cherie69: 9:22am On Aug 31, 2021
eddyroyal:
Please has Npower forgotten about Cross River State?
Or is it just me?
No Applicant have been deployed in Cross River State.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Fatasy(m): 9:27am On Aug 31, 2021
Thank God after how may trial,so this is the drill,this is what I did,my bank details was missing on my profile,I took courage to edit it and re-uploaded all the necessary documents,I saved it, refreshed my browser,logged out and logged in again,them clicked on download ppa letter,the error will still came up,I kept clicking,it didn't take up to 15secs before I got the download successful.

1 Like

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by tomzee2(f): 9:34am On Aug 31, 2021
oluteem:

Have you later been deployed??
nooo still showing not deployed
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Jazdon(m): 9:35am On Aug 31, 2021
If the school is not in session what next? And whos physical verification is on lagos island here?
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by martin22: 9:36am On Aug 31, 2021
Sir, d point I am making is dat Ayama as a village does not ve such a primary school. Infact, the village has no primary school. The closer village to it called: EPAME has a primary school & I am sure dat is the primary school dey intended to mention & not AYAMA PRIMARY SCHOOL. So, what do I do in dis kind of situation?
ezenwaez:

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by ezenwaez(m): 9:45am On Aug 31, 2021
martin22:
Sir, d point I am making is dat Ayama as a village does not ve such a primary school. Infact, the village has no primary school. The closer village to it called: EPAME has a primary school & I am sure dat is the primary school dey intended to mention & not AYAMA PRIMARY SCHOOL. So, what do I do in dis kind of situation?
Please don't conclude, wait for physical verification, check your NASIMS portal, some people have seen their physical verification address even the ppa full address has been uploaded, during the physical verification they will bring out a comprehensive list showing the full address of your PPA
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Cherie69: 9:46am On Aug 31, 2021
eddyroyal:

I'm as confused oooo.
Don't know what is happening.
?
We are all confused!
Cross River State!
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by KingMilan(m): 9:53am On Aug 31, 2021
ezenwaez:
When I was posting threads you guys were abusing me, now una eyes don dey open
The truth is, with or without your help, people will still have their issues resolved one way or the other, so take a chill pill and no dey too feel yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (54) (Reply)

Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) / LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.