Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Please Help, Sum Of 100,000 Was Withdrawn From My Account Using Sprtypay - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help, Sum Of 100,000 Was Withdrawn From My Account Using Sprtypay (3293 Views)

What It Means When The Court Grants Bail In The Sum Of N20m Or Any Other Amount / My Phone Was Stolen And Money Withdrawn From My Bank Account / Landlord Denies Raping 14-Year-Old Girl, Says N1,000 Was Christmas Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, Sum Of 100,000 Was Withdrawn From My Account Using Sprtypay by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 27, 2021
Gabkosh:
Good morning nairalanlars.

Sorry I am posting this here, this happened to me yesterday. I was in bank to use ATM, I have not even brought out card, then I saw a message from the bank saying please use the, OTP code to complete your transaction. Then within 2 seconds, a sum of 100,000 was removed from my account, I rushed into the bank, was told by the security to go and block by ATM card first which I quickly did. I complained to the customer care, and they said It will take 5working days.

Please, anyone know what else I can do to get the person behind it. Please I need your urgent advice.
Exactly as it happened to me on the 6th of last month. I was @ the ATM standing wanted to withdraw then I saw an OTP code but it didn't indicate the exact amount it want to withdraw just like it shown on urs rather, a #100 was what i saw whereas I didn't even have a SportyBet account. However, as the OTP was sent I didn't envision the possibility they could withdrew my money without getting access to the OTP code but I was all wrong. 2minutes later, I received a debit alert of 40,000, next 3,000 everything all withdrawn from my account. Yes true the bank will tell you shud allow 5 working days for them to investigate but it all lies, nothing will be done. In my own case they didn't even get back to me anymore, I just had to accept that my money is gone and moved on.
Re: Please Help, Sum Of 100,000 Was Withdrawn From My Account Using Sprtypay by darthv: 10:32am On Aug 27, 2021
This is not a loan app. The person simply credited a sportybet account using the victims card, its either the person know the victim or the victim gave out his details can't you see otp that was sent to the victim.
Re: Please Help, Sum Of 100,000 Was Withdrawn From My Account Using Sprtypay by darthv: 10:35am On Aug 27, 2021
AccessME:
Exactly as it happened to me on the 6th of last month. I was @ the ATM standing wanted to withdraw then I saw an OTP code but it didn't indicate the exact amount it want to withdraw just like it shown on urs rather, a #100 was what i saw whereas I didn't even have a SportyBet account. However, as the OTP was sent I didn't envision the possibility they could withdrew my money without getting access to the OTP code but I was all wrong. 2minutes later, I received a debit alert of 40,000, next 3,000 everything all withdrawn from my account. Yes true the bank will tell you shud allow 5 working days for them to investigate but it all lies, nothing will be done. In my own case they didn't even get back to me anymore, I just had to accept that my money is gone and moved on.

They got the otp some how
Re: Please Help, Sum Of 100,000 Was Withdrawn From My Account Using Sprtypay by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 27, 2021
Zanzibar1:

No he doesn't even need to click any link. There was a previous thread where many people complain about sportypay deductions bro

cc AccessME
I have narrate my experience on how it all happened to me. No difference from my story with his, except for the amount. Same GTBank.
Re: Please Help, Sum Of 100,000 Was Withdrawn From My Account Using Sprtypay by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 27, 2021
darthv:

I don't even know how they got the OTP probably they cloned my sim card
Re: Please Help, Sum Of 100,000 Was Withdrawn From My Account Using Sprtypay by Gabkosh: 10:55am On Aug 27, 2021
AccessME:
I will go there and cause trouble. I am still going there on monday. But I will let the 5days pass. Their manager must come down on the day I will raise my voice and be ready to destroy their bank if they didn't do nothing.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Sum Of 100,000 Was Withdrawn From My Account Using Sprtypay by Gabkosh: 10:59am On Aug 27, 2021
AccessME:
I have narrate my experience on how it all happened to me. No difference from my story with his, except for the amount. Same GTBank.
Did you change your ATM after? Cos I have blocked my ATM, wants to get another one by monday or Tuesday and will change my password.
Re: Please Help, Sum Of 100,000 Was Withdrawn From My Account Using Sprtypay by Reggaemich(m): 11:34am On Aug 27, 2021
Gabkosh:
No, I have never taken any loan from any company before
Next Time, when u Sense your Bank Account is under Attack

Dial This Code
*966*911#

It will show u an option of stopping any bank transaction and request for your Account Number

Input it

Then all bank transaction directed towards the Account will be stopped

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help, Sum Of 100,000 Was Withdrawn From My Account Using Sprtypay by Zanzibar1: 11:57am On Aug 27, 2021
Why is this thread not on front page
Re: Please Help, Sum Of 100,000 Was Withdrawn From My Account Using Sprtypay by Kent04235: 12:05pm On Aug 27, 2021
Reggaemich:

Dial This Code
*966*911#
Re: Please Help, Sum Of 100,000 Was Withdrawn From My Account Using Sprtypay by Kent04235: 12:07pm On Aug 27, 2021
Reggaemich:

Dial This Code
*966*911#

It will show u an option of stopping any bank transaction and request for your Account Number

Input it

Is that for all banks
Re: Please Help, Sum Of 100,000 Was Withdrawn From My Account Using Sprtypay by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2021
Gabkosh:
Did you change your ATM after? Cos I have blocked my ATM, wants to get another one by monday or Tuesday and will change my password.
yes I did blocked my ATM, got a new one and changed pin. I'm even surprise they didn't withdraw everything from your account. Lucky u!
Re: Please Help, Sum Of 100,000 Was Withdrawn From My Account Using Sprtypay by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
Gabkosh:
I will go there and cause trouble. I am still going there on monday. But I will let the 5days pass. Their manager must come down on the day I will raise my voice and be ready to destroy their bank if they didn't do nothing.
I hope and pray u meat good hands cause If u don't, they may even tell the security to throw u out of the banking hall.
Re: Please Help, Sum Of 100,000 Was Withdrawn From My Account Using Sprtypay by Reggaemich(m): 12:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
Kent04235:

Is that for all banks
yes
Re: Please Help, Sum Of 100,000 Was Withdrawn From My Account Using Sprtypay by NaijaCover(m): 4:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
Sorry Man, Try Next Time, Any money way you make, try your best and enjoy yourself, because scammer's are everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Sum Of 100,000 Was Withdrawn From My Account Using Sprtypay by Gabkosh: 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
Reggaemich:

Dial This Code
*966*911#

Input it

I didn't know this before. Thanks for this
Re: Please Help, Sum Of 100,000 Was Withdrawn From My Account Using Sprtypay by Gabkosh: 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2021
AccessME:
yes I did blocked my ATM, got a new one and changed pin. I'm even surprise they didn't withdraw everything from your account. Lucky u!
Maybe because it has reached withdrawal limit for the day.
Re: Please Help, Sum Of 100,000 Was Withdrawn From My Account Using Sprtypay by Gabkosh: 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
AccessME:
I hope and pray u meat good hands cause If u don't, they may even tell the security to throw u out of the banking hall.
If they do, that is the end between us. I will go and destroy their ATM.
Re: Please Help, Sum Of 100,000 Was Withdrawn From My Account Using Sprtypay by Gabkosh: 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2021
post=105236805:
Sorry Man, Try Next Time, Any money way you make, try your best and enjoy yourself, because scammer's are everywhere.
That money is for my house rent
Re: Please Help, Sum Of 100,000 Was Withdrawn From My Account Using Sprtypay by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2021
Gabkosh:
Maybe because it has reached withdrawal limit for the day.
I see that's ur saving Grace
Re: Please Help, Sum Of 100,000 Was Withdrawn From My Account Using Sprtypay by Reggaemich(m): 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
Gabkosh:
I didn't know this before. Thanks for this
u are welcome
Re: Please Help, Sum Of 100,000 Was Withdrawn From My Account Using Sprtypay by Zanzibar1: 7:32am On Aug 31, 2021
Gabkosh:
That money is for my house rent
Bro good morning, has the bank responded
Re: Please Help, Sum Of 100,000 Was Withdrawn From My Account Using Sprtypay by Gabkosh: 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2021
Zanzibar1:

Bro good morning, has the bank responded
They said investigation takes 45 working days. But I have gotten new ATM
Re: Please Help, Sum Of 100,000 Was Withdrawn From My Account Using Sprtypay by GTCO: 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
45 working days when the money Must have been gone. Bro petition EFCC

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Sum Of 100,000 Was Withdrawn From My Account Using Sprtypay by Gabkosh: 6:23pm On Sep 03, 2021
GTCO:
45 working days when the money Must have been gone. Bro petition EFCC
Please can you help me with efcc email address where I can mail them and tell them everything?
Re: Please Help, Sum Of 100,000 Was Withdrawn From My Account Using Sprtypay by cletz991(m): 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
Now days it's best not to collect ATM on your account sef.mobile app reach
Small money wen Bros dem gather now benefits boys don collect am cry
Re: Please Help, Sum Of 100,000 Was Withdrawn From My Account Using Sprtypay by Gabkosh: 7:58pm On Sep 03, 2021
cletz991:
Though I don't know the person behind it but I have reported the issue to the ogbonis in my home time and the have told me he won't live for a week.

I reported him today.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Sum Of 100,000 Was Withdrawn From My Account Using Sprtypay by Resurgent2016: 4:12am On Sep 04, 2021
darthv:

They like have access to his email too where a copy of the otp will be sent to. He needs to change his email password too
Re: Please Help, Sum Of 100,000 Was Withdrawn From My Account Using Sprtypay by Resurgent2016: 4:13am On Sep 04, 2021
Gabkosh:
Though I don't know the person behind it but I have reported the issue to the ogbonis in my home time and the have told me he won't live for a week.

I reported him today.

grin na wa o, something you don call ogboni?
Re: Please Help, Sum Of 100,000 Was Withdrawn From My Account Using Sprtypay by Gabkosh: 10:29am On Sep 04, 2021
Resurgent2016:

They like have access to his email too where a copy of the otp will be sent to. He needs to change his email password too
I have already changed my card and password.
Re: Please Help, Sum Of 100,000 Was Withdrawn From My Account Using Sprtypay by Gabkosh: 10:30am On Sep 04, 2021
Resurgent2016:

grin na wa o, something you don call ogboni?
Yes, it is his life I want now. He should pay with his life.
Re: Please Help, Sum Of 100,000 Was Withdrawn From My Account Using Sprtypay by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
cletz991:
I have 3 bank accounts, but I use only 1 ATM for online transactions & TV subscription and I make sure the minimum balance is always at ₦104. grin

Na mobile app transfer sure pass o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Man Who Packaged Drug For Export To London In Soap Packs / #voguepay Is A Scam / Beware Of This Fake Amstel Malt (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.