Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. (6219 Views)

Told A Girl I Was A Teacher And Got Blocked. / Valentine: "See What I Got For My Faraway Soldier Boyfriend And I" / Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by Opemiposii(f): 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
Give him space, if he is for you, he would come back
eggxactly...
Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by Opemiposii(f): 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
Arewalegend:
grin when now...Una go dey give guys purely uneasy atitude... The only woman am in love with is my mother
me: praise the lord... nairalanders:halleluyah
Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by Opemiposii(f): 5:03pm On Aug 27, 2021
dacblogger:
He has replaced you grin grin
smiley
dacblogger:
He has replaced you grin grin
for laving i wee dee wit you
Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by debbydams(f): 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2021
blessingchinny:
had issues with my guy. I was literally at fault as I sent him a hurtful message over an assumption without clarifying from him.

He blocked me on both WhatsApp and Facebook. I changed a number and chatted him on WhatsApp, he still blocked it. I finally got through him with my friend's WhatsApp number. After several attempts, he finally picked my calls. He talked so calmly to me, and asked why I reacted that way, I said nothing, but was only apologizing. He said he will talk to me later. He expressed how hurt he was, and reminded me that it wasn't the first time I was doing that. I kept apologizing, promising him that it won't happen again.
I waited for his call,, to no avail. I texted again, he still blocked me, and left the message. " I need space for now, I am sorry. Is that a good bye message?
aunty move on,he's tired of you,just forget him nd pls stop calling him or using another acct to Chat him up,if he's for you he will come back. U should work on yourself too
Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
blessingchinny:
had issues with my guy. I was literally at fault as I sent him a hurtful message over an assumption without clarifying from him.

He blocked me on both WhatsApp and Facebook. I changed a number and chatted him on WhatsApp, he still blocked it. I finally got through him with my friend's WhatsApp number. After several attempts, he finally picked my calls. He talked so calmly to me, and asked why I reacted that way, I said nothing, but was only apologizing. He said he will talk to me later. He expressed how hurt he was, and reminded me that it wasn't the first time I was doing that. I kept apologizing, promising him that it won't happen again.
I waited for his call,, to no avail. I texted again, he still blocked me, and left the message. " I need space for now, I am sorry. Is that a good bye message?
Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by Danjikanbauchi: 9:15pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ritzybeauty:

What kind of a monster are you?... Sort out your issues with whatever lady did this to you and stop venting your frustrations on every lady you come across!!
E pain Am. grin grin

Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by Palazee(m): 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
Gbam Gbam

Your boyfriend deserves to smoke

1 Like

Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by Kiaso(m): 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2021
blessingchinny:

I broke up with girl about a month ago. I just wanted to give her are space

I felt broken for doing dat , but now I feel so free

No time to think if she is cheating on me or not
REST OF MIND IS NONE NEGOTIABLE

1 Like

Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by Ishilove: 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2021
blessingchinny:

Give him some space and work on your character.

1 Like

Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by Kondomatic(m): 11:53pm On Aug 27, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Girls gain 90% in a relationship & the guy 10% (sex) yet they will have the effontry to start issues when the guy has been lowkey looking for an out.

They usually realize their loss once its over that's why they cry the most after breakup cuz they now realize what they lost.

Only a foolish man will apologize to a woman whether he is right or wrong.
Your idea of a wise man is obnoxious

2 Likes

Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by Anfield247(m): 1:38am On Aug 28, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
Thank you for speaking my mind, you are just too God... Que sera sera, what will be will be! Atleast, you have tried as a human could try, just leave him, he will come begging if he is truly yours.
Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by Anfield247(m): 1:43am On Aug 28, 2021
debbydams:
aunty move on,he's tired of you,just forget him nd pls stop calling him or using another acct to Chat him up,if he's for you he will come back. U should work on yourself too
One bottle of fresh palm wine for you. You are fantastic! Your comment is abound with wisdom! I just followed you up because of this. kudos to you, dear!
Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by Terryindeed: 2:29am On Aug 28, 2021
Ritzybeauty:

Fairy tales. No nigga want to be stressed, if you stress me, I'll Jakpa. It doesn't matter if we were meant to be together.

Nobody stress king Solomon.

7 Likes

Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by Ritzybeauty(f): 5:48am On Aug 28, 2021
Terryindeed:

Fairy tales. No nigga want to be stressed, if you stress me, I'll Jakpa. It doesn't matter if we were meant to be together.

Nobody stress king Solomon.

All women have their own drama in different ways. And as a guy, if you love your woman, try as much as possible to understand her, even king Solomon you mentioned treated his affairs with wisdom

3 Likes

Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by ayomilore: 6:17am On Aug 28, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Young lady, you have tried enough to convince him of your love. Don't disturb him again, just work on your flawed arrears. I'm sure he might have offended you in the past as well. I hate it when men turn themselves to God. Even God does forgives us our shortcomings. Feel happy, dress well, focus on your future and commit your ways to God's hand. If he comes back fine, if he doesn't good, you will land a better person....

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by Michelle55: 6:45am On Aug 28, 2021
Move on dear, you've tried..

1 Like

Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by Matheusmartin: 6:49am On Aug 28, 2021
Ritzybeauty:

All women have their own drama in different ways. And as a guy, if you love your woman, try as much as possible to understand her, even king Solomon you mentioned treated his affairs with wisdom
You cant keep behaving like spoilt brat and expect every guy to understand and treat you nicely..

The world doesn't revolve around you at all.

3 Likes

Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by phazotron(m): 7:09am On Aug 28, 2021
Ritzybeauty:

That is how you and your colleagues will be defending rubbish up and down

Nobody is perfect but we must work on our flaws to reduce the chances it doesn't affect the relationship

Nobody likes stress. Even women inclusive. If your boyfriend consistently does things that hurt you even after you tell him, won't you leave?

Most of the female commenters on this thread and females in general are hypocrites who never take responsibility for their actions

Too bad you're one of them.

4 Likes

Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by Ritzybeauty(f): 7:18am On Aug 28, 2021
Matheusmartin:
You cant keep behaving like spoilt brat and expect every guy to understand and treat you nicely..

Understanding is so hard that you end up going off point, smh.. well not everyone is qualified to be in a relationship though
Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by Ritzybeauty(f): 7:23am On Aug 28, 2021
phazotron:

That is how you and your colleagues will be defending rubbish up and down

Nobody is perfect but we must work on our flaws to reduce the chances it doesn't affect the relationship

Nobody likes stress. Even women inclusive. If your boyfriend consistently does things that hurt you even after you tell him, won't you leave?

Most of the female commenters on this thread and females in general are hypocrites who never take responsibility for their actions

Too bad you're one of them.

If you can't handle the least thing in a relationship drama wise, then you shouldn't consider a relationship in the first place, you weren't forced to be in one, so don't you ever generalise the female gender, the problem you men have is you really don't know what you want, drama is one of the perks if you wanna have a lively relationship so you shouldn't blame ladies if you aren't man enough to handle such little situations

3 Likes

Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by moriss33(m): 7:33am On Aug 28, 2021
Seriously ur aren't qualified to be in a relationship...you are someone who doesn't take responsibility for their actions.
The world does not revolve around you...well it isn't your fault ur still very young obviously, when u get older all this ur unnecessary drama will stop.
U think drama is the what keeps a relationship going?
Ur delusion is topnotch....better go ask your parents what has kept them together over the years.
Everyone gets tired of drama at a point.

Ritzybeauty:

If you can't handle the least thing in a relationship drama wise, then you shouldn't consider a relationship in the first place, you weren't forced to be in one, so don't you ever generalise the female gender, the problem you men have is you really don't know what you want, drama is one of the perks if you wanna have a lively relationship so you shouldn't blame ladies if you aren't man enough to handle such little situations

4 Likes

Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by Dicksonnet: 7:47am On Aug 28, 2021
blessingchinny:

Your Sins are forgiven, go and sin no more
Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by placeofallure(f): 7:54am On Aug 28, 2021
Beloved3:

My dear kindly accept your loss on this situation and move on. It's not a good thing to stress people or hurt them without reasons, especially the ones that trusted you.

The fact remains that if he allows you back, you will most likely do it again because character can't be changed overnight by merely being sober.

So please for his sake, let him be.

Cheers.

That's it! She will likely do it again.

This reminds me of the fable about the tortoise and the scorpion.
Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by debbydams(f): 8:29am On Aug 28, 2021
Anfield247:

One bottle of fresh palm wine for you. You are fantastic! Your comment is abound with wisdom! I just followed you up because of this. kudos to you, dear!
yes yes.pass me the palm wine,Iv really missed palm wine with goat meat
Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by CursedNsukka: 8:31am On Aug 28, 2021
Iyaebe:
Why should you beg a man to that extent, why? please value yourself and call his dirty bluff.I can never beg a man in this life even if I'm at fault
What a wrong attitude at emboldened, pride goes before a fall

2 Likes

Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by CursedNsukka: 8:35am On Aug 28, 2021
Ritzybeauty:

I don't believe the all woman drama stories, I have been with ones without drama. Just work on your character

1 Like

Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by CursedNsukka: 8:39am On Aug 28, 2021
Matheusmartin:

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by CursedNsukka: 8:41am On Aug 28, 2021
Ritzybeauty:

Contradicting yourself from problem with men and now if you're not man enough, which man again ogbeni cheesy

1 Like

Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by CursedNsukka: 8:42am On Aug 28, 2021
moriss33:
Seriously ur aren't qualified to be in a relationship...you are someone who doesn't take responsibility for their actions.
The world does not revolve around you...well it isn't your fault ur still very young obviously, when u get older all this ur unnecessary drama will stop.
U think drama is the what keeps a relationship going?
Ur delusion is topnotch....better go ask your parents what has kept them together over the years.
Everyone gets tired of drama at a point.

She's still a kid, she will learn with time cheesy

1 Like

Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by Terryindeed: 9:17am On Aug 28, 2021
Ritzybeauty:

If you love ? Girl stop using the punchline to deceive yourself. Some guys no longer fall for that trick. No matter how much you love someone, if the person isn't giving you a peace of mind, what is the essence?

Madam stress is such a turn off for me, especially men in there 30s, anything small stress OMO na blocking and moving on. I can't be stressing myself to hustle and one girl be turning my life into drama for her acting pleasure.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me / See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. What Is This World Turning Into? / Iceland Place $5000 Monthly Salary To Marry Their Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.