Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? (3085 Views)

Get Sexier For Your Man In This Crisp Panties / Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by sirjamesjnr(m): 8:03am On Aug 27, 2021
Of course. Looks are fun, but they are just the wrapping on the package. Again why? After the average looks and some desirability, Intelligence is something that I think has a far reaching impact on the relationship than looks. With intelligence, you can solve any and all the problems and build a great future and educate a generation and conquer the world and all of these things are more important to me than marginal looks I called this PERSON OF CLASS. Looks are fine and having these would be a great plus and I would welcome that but I'd put more premium on intelligence any day. Because sooner or later, you have to find out what’s inside.

I must tell you Intelligence is sexy, no matter what your gender or preferences. He or she doesn't need to know the "Theory of Relativity, or QUANTUM PHYSICS" or have an IQ over 150, but at least tickle our brain cells with interesting conversation. The more tidbits of random knowledge that a man and a woman know, the more physically attractive he/she will be as well. Given a chance, I choose three women in romance land namely ISLIlove, Poco, and Drfunmi. Thank goodness I am blessed to be with one of them. I mean looking at their posts most time they are logical, calculative, and straight up. It may not favour your disposition but trust me there is something to look at for.
So do you find intelligence sexier than looks, or let me put it this way, Do you prefer Regina Daniel to Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala? Whom will you take to your mama.
Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by Sonnobax15(m): 8:07am On Aug 27, 2021
cool
Personally,I prefer intelligence to looks..... Intelligence coupled with good characters, that's something I'll forever cherish.... Looks will definitely fade away someday but her intelligence and character are two things that won't..

4 Likes

Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by falcon01: 8:10am On Aug 27, 2021
Intelligence but try and look good small sha.

10 Likes

Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by phazotron(m): 8:12am On Aug 27, 2021
Nigerian girls prefer looks to intelligence

Sad reality

2 Likes

Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by viyon02: 8:21am On Aug 27, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
Of course. Looks are fun, but they are just the wrapping on the package. Again why? After the average looks and some desirability, Intelligence is something that I think has a far reaching impact on the relationship than looks. With intelligence, you can solve any and all the problems and build a great future and educate a generation and conquer the world and all of these things are more important to me than marginal looks I called this PERSON OF CLASS. Looks are fine and having these would be a great plus and I would welcome that but I'd put more premium on intelligence any day. Because sooner or later, you have to find out what’s inside.

I must tell you Intelligence is sexy, no matter what your gender or preferences. He or she doesn't need to know the "Theory of Relativity, or QUANTUM PHYSICS" or have an IQ over 150, but at least tickle our brain cells with interesting conversation. The more tidbits of random knowledge that a man and a woman know, the more physically attractive he/she will be as well. Given a chance, I choose three women in romance land namely ISLIlove, Poco, and Drfunmi. Thank goodness I am blessed to be with one of them. I mean looking at their posts most time they are logical, calculative, and straight up. It may not favour your disposition but trust me there is something to look at for.
So do you find intelligence sexier than looks, or let me put it this way, Do you prefer Regina Daniel to Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala? Whom will you take to your mama. In most cases, smart guy or lady look prettier and more sexy, especially if the gender is a female....... There is this smart lady friend of my....each time we are having a scientific conversation or discussing about "space and latest discoveries in the space" she look so beautiful especially if she try to bring out some facts. Op i guess you have a point.

Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by sirjamesjnr(m): 8:23am On Aug 27, 2021
phazotron:

Sad reality
Not all. There are still some that know what to look at for.
Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by SavageBoy: 8:26am On Aug 27, 2021
A lot of us claim to be sapiosexual in words of mouth, but our actions usually say contrary.

An average Nigerian guy wouldn't mind dumping a smart girl who gat the brain of Michelle Obama for a gorgeous empty vessel with Kim kardashian's body

For girls;many of them don't know what they want.
The very few that know what they want and deliberately chase it are becoming extinct species

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by sirjamesjnr(m): 8:33am On Aug 27, 2021
SavageBoy:
A lot of us claim to be sapiosexual in words of mouth, but our actions usually say contrary.

An average Nigerian guy wouldn't mind dumping a smart girl who gat the brain of Michelle Obama for a gorgeous empty vessel with Kim kardashian's body

For girls; many of them don't know what they want.
The very few that know what they want and deliberately chase it are becoming extinct species
. You have a valid point. We value the container than the content.

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by sirjamesjnr(m): 8:49am On Aug 27, 2021
phazotron:

Sad reality
Not all.
Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by Seniorwriter(m): 8:52am On Aug 27, 2021
Deep Quote
Ability to balance your EQ with your IQ in matters of relationship and love is a superpower!

sirjamesjnr:
You can't have it all. Just so you know.
Balance isn't equated to all.....try to read to comprehend rather than for quoting sake.
Karlifate:

Just because "you can't have it all" doesn't mean you should settle for a mediocre and/or as a mediocre.

Everyone should continually work towards perfection -- It's not a destination BUT a lifelong journey.

Ciao!

I hope he comprehends this.

sirjamesjnr:
If I am correct this is what you mean.... IQ tests measure your ability to solve problems, use logic, and grasp or communicate complex ideas. EQ tests measure your ability to recognize emotion in yourself and others and to use that awareness to guide your decisions.

I make haste to quote you earlier on because one of my eyes was on my work, my apologies. I clearly understand what you mean earlier on.

Deep Quote
Ability to read and comprehend is a superpower....@sirjamesjnr try learn to build that ability it!

@SENIORWRITER
Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by sirjamesjnr(m): 8:53am On Aug 27, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Deep Quote
Ability to balance your EQ with your IQ in matters of relationship and love is a superpower!

@SENIORWRITER
Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by sirjamesjnr(m): 9:02am On Aug 27, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Deep Quote

Balance isn't equated to all.....try to read to comprehend rather than for quoting sake.

Deep Quote
Ability to read and comprehend is a superpower....@sirjamesjnr try learn to build that ability it!

@SENIORWRITER
If I am correct this is what you mean.... IQ tests measure your ability to solve problems, use logic, and grasp or communicate complex ideas. EQ tests measure your ability to recognize emotion in yourself and others and to use that awareness to guide your decisions.

I make haste to quote you earlier on because one of my eyes was on my work, my apologies. I clearly understand what you mean earlier on.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by pansophist(m): 9:06am On Aug 27, 2021
SavageBoy:

For girls;many of them don't know what they want.

Actually there is nothing wrong going for looks, but going for looks only is wrong. Beauty is life, and what makes it worth living. Wetin de pain me pass na those people wey go talk say looks doesn't matter, but they never go for ugly people

Well for me, you must get sense, but again, don't be ugly. You don't have to be that fine, but at least a good makeup should be able to do justice to your looks. If after all the make up and you're still not fine, then well, there is a place called the friend zone. We can just be friends cool

Please try not to deceive yourself people. Looks are important. It's easier to forgive a sexy partner than a ugly one. Even if he/she annoys you, you'll be looking at their cute face and imagining how you'll end the pain in the bedroom, meanwhile if it's the other one, ending the damn relationship will be what's on your mind.

Humans are shallow, and Naija is hard enough, so don't make it harder on yourself by latching unto a ugly partner. And if you're fine, people will treat you better, and respect you. And to be with someone moderately good looking is playing to win. You think it's a coincidence banks always display fine girls and boys in their customer care area? Or most models are fine? We are not equal okay? Humans are inequal. Deal with it.

And see, it's not hard to be fine. Eat healthy and exercise. So basic, yet so difficult for most people to do. Anyways I don talk my own. In a nutshell, its not shallow to want a good looking partner, but shallow if that's the only quality one wants from their partner.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by sirjamesjnr(m): 9:46am On Aug 27, 2021
pansophist:

Actually there is nothing wrong going for looks, but going for looks only is wrong. Beauty is life, and what makes it worth living.

Well for me, you must get sense, but again, don't be ugly. You don't have to be that fine, but at least a good makeup should be able to do justice to your looks. If after all the make up and you're still not fine, then well, there is a place called the friend zone. We can just be friends cool

Please try not to deceive yourself people. Looks are important. It's easier to forgive a sexy partner than a ugly one. Even if he/she annoys you, you'll be looking at their cute face and imagining how you'll end the pain in the bedroom, meanwhile if it's the other one, na to break up go de your mind.

Naija is hard enough, so don't make it harder on yourself by latching unto a ugly partner. And if you're fine, people will treat you better, and respect you. And its smart to play by the game, and to be with someone moderately good looking is playing to win. You think it's a coincidence banks always display fine girls and boys in their customer care area?

And see, it's not hard to be fine. Eat healthy and exercise. So basic, yet so difficult for most people to do. Anyways I don talk my own. In a nutshell, its not shallow to want a good looking partner, but shallow if that's the only quality one wants from their partner.
I tend to agree with you but let me use the banking industry as a case study because I once worked in the bank, truth finer girls and guys are the front desk but my dear, the tink tank of any bank are the top management staff who are moderate in term of beauty. So in essence beauty can get you a banking job but to belong to the " WHO REALLY MATTERS" You must have a High IQ. When next you are in the banking hall, take a look at their inner room. My post is to encourage self-development, paying attention to LOOKS only will only make you a sex object. Beauty with your brain will place you high above your imagination.

9 Likes

Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by Karlifate: 9:56am On Aug 27, 2021
sirjamesjnr:

Just because "you can't have it all" doesn't mean you should settle for a mediocre and/or as a mediocre.

Everyone should continually work towards perfection — It's not a destination BUT a lifelong journey.

Ciao!

Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:23am On Aug 27, 2021
Yes, bonus if they can hold a conversation.
Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by toscolee(m): 11:07am On Aug 27, 2021
Yes.
Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by pansophist(m): 1:27pm On Aug 27, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
I tend to agree with you but let me use the banking industry as a case study because I once worked in the bank, truth finer girls and guys are the front desk but my dear, the tink tank of any bank are the top management staff who are moderate in term of beauty. So in essence beauty can get you a banking job but to belong to the " WHO REALLY MATTERS" You must have a High IQ. When next you are in the banking hall, take a look at their inner room. My post is to encourage self-development, paying attention to LOOKS only will only make you a sex object. Beauty with your brain will place you high above your imagination.

True, your observation is astute. Men and women are guilty of it. Lots of men hustle so hard while completely disregarding their looks. They made the money and have a good social status, but their appearance, vigor and strength doesn't turn women on, making their women settle for them as providers only.

For women, it's the opposite. Many focus so much on their external, while leaving their internal to rot. You must have come across those bimbos that are so finee, but immediately they open their mouth, they just become instantly ugly. Balance is the key.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by sirjamesjnr(m): 2:15pm On Aug 27, 2021
pansophist:

True, your observation is astute. Men and women are guilty of it. Lots of men hustle so hard while completely disregarding their looks. They made the money and have a good social status, but their appearance, vigor and strength doesn't turn women on, making their women settle for them as providers only.

For women, it's the opposite. Many focus so much on their external, while leaving their internal to rot. You must have come across those bimbos that are so finee, but immediately they open their mouth, they just become instantly ugly. Balance is the key.
. I understand where you coming.
Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by DonroxyII: 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
Intelligence is the most sexier to me ..... What is sweeter than having the best intellectual endowed girl in the class on my laps riding me or the Doyen of her Office ...... That girl everyone beckons her attention for Problem Solving ... The Most IQued ...... The Revered !

Brain is more sexier when it Bluetooth and Exudes Intelligence ........

But when you look good but you are brain dead .... I ain't your class !!

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by DonroxyII: 9:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
sirjamesjnr:

So do you find intelligence sexier than looks, or let me put it this way, Do you prefer Regina Daniel to Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala? Whom will you take to your mama.
You should Have said Ngozi Okonjo Iweala vs Beyonce .....

I will gladly choose Okonjo Iweala because Beyonce gats nothing on me cheesy ... grin

Imagine helping her shoulders when she is plotting Econometrics and asking for my Advise on Exportations by Sub-Saharan Africa ... and you talk all the economics finish and ... Jesus is Lord because mama just come cheesy ... She is now relieved and refreshed ..... !!
Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by Palazee(m): 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2021
Op this is nigeriaa

Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:08pm On Aug 27, 2021
Sighs.

Another beer palor talk and armchair analysis in the string of never-ending tales of women "woes, who.res, and madonnas" division.

90% of you here will still pick the hot babes IRL over the nerdy ones, be here rapping and spitting bars about brains and NOI. There's nothing like sapiosexuality. Argue with your windows and walls, and I don't want a person who doesn't want (me for) my looks, thanks.

PS: I have leg-ache feveria, no one shu quote me I beg with the name of whatever you serve. God bless as you comply.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:16pm On Aug 27, 2021
pansophist:

Actually there is nothing wrong going for looks, but going for looks only is wrong. Beauty is life, and what makes it worth living. Wetin de pain me pass na those people wey go talk say looks doesn't matter, but they never go for ugly people

Please try not to deceive yourself people. Looks are important. It's easier to forgive a sexy partner than a ugly one. Even if he/she annoys you, you'll be looking at their cute face and imagining how you'll end the pain in the bedroom, meanwhile if it's the other one, ending the damn relationship will be what's on your mind.

Humans are shallow, and Naija is hard enough, so don't make it harder on yourself by latching unto a ugly partner. And if you're fine, people will treat you better, and respect you. And to be with someone moderately good looking is playing to win. You think it's a coincidence banks always display fine girls and boys in their customer care area? Or most models are fine? We are not equal okay? Humans are inequal. Deal with it.

Okay? Okay, what? To who? Whom?

Humans are equal. Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by pansophist(m): 11:44pm On Aug 27, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Okay? Okay, what? To who? Whom?

Humans are equal. Deal with it.

This small girl sha. Oya listen cool

Some people fine others, and some are uglier than others. Same with height, speed, sense, sexiness, and sagaciousness. Existentially, we are equal, but in reality we are not. Any other questions?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by GreenDee(f): 11:52pm On Aug 27, 2021
I actually find intelligence sexier.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by GreenDee(f): 11:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
pansophist:

Nice write up
Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 28, 2021
mostmen here who say they prefer intelligence to looks are probably lying. I prefer more looks and some basic common sense after all I won't fvck sense
Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by bodybuilder: 2:44am On Aug 28, 2021
Intelligence is good, but when it comes to sexual attraction is not necessary. Looks over intelligence any day.

Intelligence is not meant to be sexy. Guy you get a hard on when you see a girl solve complex equations or what? Come on that's so pretentious.
Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by kbabawilia(m): 2:46am On Aug 28, 2021
Nice One
Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by siofra(f): 4:51am On Aug 28, 2021
phazotron:

Sad reality

I thought you people said Nigerian girls prefer money

Have you changed your mind?

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by Origamist: 5:25am On Aug 28, 2021
bodybuilder:
Intelligence is good, but when it comes to sexual attraction is not necessary. Looks over intelligence any day.

Intelligence is not meant to be sexy. Guy you get a hard on when you see a girl solve complex equations or what? Come on that's so pretentious.
@ lol at" getting a hard on when you see a girl solve a complex equation"
Funniest thing i have read in while

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend But Catches Her Having S3x (video) / Leak Sex Video Of A Nija Lady In An Arab Country / Is It Wise To Bring My Boyfriend Into My Apartment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.