Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Helicopter Shoots Passenger Boat In Rivers State, People Killed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Helicopter Shoots Passenger Boat In Rivers State, People Killed (51445 Views)

BREAKING: Many Feared Dead As Helicopter Shoots Passenger Boat In Rivers / Nigerian Police Shoots Passenger That Told Driver To Pay N50 Not N100 / Osinbajo And Obiano On A Boat In Otuocha, Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helicopter Shoots Passenger Boat In Rivers State, People Killed by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 27, 2021
Seems they want to use air soldiers to fight the South since foot soldiers might not work.
Re: Helicopter Shoots Passenger Boat In Rivers State, People Killed by zuchyblink(m): 10:25am On Aug 27, 2021
Repentant Boko Haram Soldiers
Re: Helicopter Shoots Passenger Boat In Rivers State, People Killed by Commentor: 10:25am On Aug 27, 2021
I am sure it is a big, fat, LIE.

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Shoots Passenger Boat In Rivers State, People Killed by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 27, 2021
Arda1000:
zombinizim is a very bad disorder so bad Ure suffering from it grin

Idiat.... change a million Monika's still doesn't change the fact that ya generations are idiots

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Helicopter Shoots Passenger Boat In Rivers State, People Killed by phemmie06(m): 11:34am On Aug 27, 2021
Why is it that report of havoc done to the masses never go viral for the security agencies to be aware of but if it is the truth that reveal the state of the nation but tagged as hate speech get to the security agencies immediately.
I will suggest our security agencies deactivate the alert on hate speech on their device and focus on the cry of the masses.

3 Likes

Re: Helicopter Shoots Passenger Boat In Rivers State, People Killed by heniford2: 11:35am On Aug 27, 2021
Hahaha e just bad to be a Nigeria
Re: Helicopter Shoots Passenger Boat In Rivers State, People Killed by Vickkymanny: 11:37am On Aug 27, 2021
They just came and started shooting everywhere kpa kpa kpa. I couldn't take it anymore then I paused the film cry

2 Likes

Re: Helicopter Shoots Passenger Boat In Rivers State, People Killed by Johel(m): 11:38am On Aug 27, 2021
Re: Helicopter Shoots Passenger Boat In Rivers State, People Killed by kingthreat(m): 11:38am On Aug 27, 2021
Pray not for war, the number of innocent civillians that will die for no reason will be a genocide.
Re: Helicopter Shoots Passenger Boat In Rivers State, People Killed by aryzgreat: 11:39am On Aug 27, 2021
They will deny since the news has filtered to them they killed civilians and not bunkers.

Trust me, our security men are cows

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Shoots Passenger Boat In Rivers State, People Killed by Arda1000(m): 11:39am On Aug 27, 2021
inderhappy:

Idiat.... change a million Monika's still doesn't change the fact that ya generations are idiots
i only have one moniker oni Kure,Buhariii aslicker

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Shoots Passenger Boat In Rivers State, People Killed by Fcwilly: 11:40am On Aug 27, 2021
They are on search and rescue mission, they are searching for the NDA attackers,

Useless government

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helicopter Shoots Passenger Boat In Rivers State, People Killed by Skillsnigeria: 11:41am On Aug 27, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Helicopter Shoots Passenger Boat In Rivers State, People Killed by gulfer: 11:42am On Aug 27, 2021
The police will tell you they have not been briefed of the situation....I wonder what happened to radio communication by the GSFs as it used to be. That is still the best way to quickly disseminate information, especially across large spaces.....I am sure there's water patrol in that area by the Navy, so nobody should say they're yet to be briefed rather; they were the perpetrators

2 Likes

Re: Helicopter Shoots Passenger Boat In Rivers State, People Killed by Nukilia: 11:42am On Aug 27, 2021
Rugaria:
The effects of the "ex Boko Haram" members they recruited into the Army. I pity a none northern Muslim the will be made president of this country someday. He will have as his security details, people who will shoot at "non believers" for fun..

The security institution in Nigeria needs to be profiled and all the criminals recruited in there from 2015 till date be investigated ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helicopter Shoots Passenger Boat In Rivers State, People Killed by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 27, 2021
OssyMalik:
MEND that’s supposed to defend the South South people only care for money.
Waiting for them to react to the news
MEND ceased to exist since 2010
Re: Helicopter Shoots Passenger Boat In Rivers State, People Killed by infogeneral: 11:45am On Aug 27, 2021
Abi the bandits have acquired Helicopters! Let's hear what the DHQ will say on this.

The country is on auto pilot.
Re: Helicopter Shoots Passenger Boat In Rivers State, People Killed by Gerrard59(m): 11:46am On Aug 27, 2021
I will forever hate those who campaigned and voted for Buhari in 2015

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Helicopter Shoots Passenger Boat In Rivers State, People Killed by Boni92: 11:47am On Aug 27, 2021
Good one
Re: Helicopter Shoots Passenger Boat In Rivers State, People Killed by Nukilia: 11:47am On Aug 27, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Buhari order the killings, we south south can you see your friends.

Buhari is using state power to kill Christians.

The SS will learn a bitter lesson from the Northern criminals in power

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helicopter Shoots Passenger Boat In Rivers State, People Killed by Idiko1: 11:48am On Aug 27, 2021
This Buhari led government of the shithole called should not be allowed to continue for a day. Everyday, there are news of extra-judiciary killing of Nigerians with new methods which were unheard since the silly independence. Soon military helicopters would start shooting at moving vehicles on Nigerian road.
Re: Helicopter Shoots Passenger Boat In Rivers State, People Killed by Angelfrost(m): 11:49am On Aug 27, 2021
These same helicopters won't see terrorists and bandits to shoot and kill in the North...

Once agitators and protesters sneeze these imbeciles go into war mode even prepping missiles, but Terrorists do what they like and nothing happens.

You people should stop testing the resolve of Southerners! Hmmm.... Buhari no wan hear word!!!

2 Likes

Re: Helicopter Shoots Passenger Boat In Rivers State, People Killed by cybersoldiers: 11:49am On Aug 27, 2021
Congratulations to APC, Buhari, Nigerian military.

They have succeeded in killing more civilians with the US attack helicopters and fighter jets.

Shame on US for sellung military hardwares to this terrorist Islamic government of Nigeria.
Re: Helicopter Shoots Passenger Boat In Rivers State, People Killed by bleskid: 11:49am On Aug 27, 2021
this one pass my power... ooo
Re: Helicopter Shoots Passenger Boat In Rivers State, People Killed by sylve11: 11:50am On Aug 27, 2021
Rugaria:
The effects of the "ex Boko Haram" members they recruited into the Army. .

Na wetin them tell you? cool
Re: Helicopter Shoots Passenger Boat In Rivers State, People Killed by DigitB: 11:51am On Aug 27, 2021
inderhappy:

Your entire generation zombie... idiot

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Shoots Passenger Boat In Rivers State, People Killed by FamTomx2(m): 11:51am On Aug 27, 2021
undecided

Brainwashed terrorist

Ceenachi:

Zombie
Re: Helicopter Shoots Passenger Boat In Rivers State, People Killed by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 27, 2021
Arda1000:
i only have one moniker oni Kure,Buhariii aslicker

Oni Kure to your entire generation and buhari join together
Re: Helicopter Shoots Passenger Boat In Rivers State, People Killed by DannyG8(m): 11:54am On Aug 27, 2021
Don't be decieved

The killing happen everywhere even in the north

Southern think is Ethnic cleansing what about the killing in Kaduna , Jos, benue , zamfara , adamawa , yobe , maiduguri ok

This places I mentioned are north
They are been killing by herdmen and bandit

Know this and know peace

The enemy of Nigeria is our leader , politican from your community and states

Hold them responsible for the genocide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helicopter Shoots Passenger Boat In Rivers State, People Killed by samonak(m): 11:55am On Aug 27, 2021
How can an unidentified aircraft enter into our airspace without being detected? What is the NAF doing? Or are they saying the TRACON ( total radar coverage of Nigeria) project where billions of naira was spent is no longer operational? I think the NAF is complicit in some of this rogue operations. That's how an unidentified helicopter entered one community in Niger the other time and killed people indiscriminately. And the villagers used voodoo (jazz) to hold choppers in Agatu and Niger and up till now the owners have not been identified.

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Shoots Passenger Boat In Rivers State, People Killed by Etimemy: 11:55am On Aug 27, 2021
Buhari will pay for all the innocent lives he destroyed in this country.
Re: Helicopter Shoots Passenger Boat In Rivers State, People Killed by Damzynee12: 11:56am On Aug 27, 2021
DM FOR SURE FREE GAMES⚽���
5 OR 6 WIN IN A WEEK
Come and win together with me �
CONTACT ME �
+2348121429543

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Disturbing Photos ESN Members Killed In Imo State / Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. / Samuel Godstime Chukwubuikem Draws Jacob Zuma Within 2 Hours In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.