Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Separating A Fight And Getting Beaten. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Separating A Fight And Getting Beaten. (984 Views)

My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger / I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise / Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Separating A Fight And Getting Beaten. by Toeyean1507(f): 9:22am On Aug 27, 2021
The fight was between my beautiful identical female friends back then in Uni.
I was in my hostel room when Taiwo came visiting. She left with two packs of indomie noodles to be cooked. On reaching her hostel as everyone don reach 'ado igbeyin' (a term used by Eksuites to describe being broke). I later went to her room, met her eating while Kenny was dressing up to go to church. Na me go find trouble o cos I asked why Kenny wasn't eating. She said 'don't mind Taiwo, she's stingy' Taiwo replied her 'shey you dey ok, no be you nor dey chop small indomie? Which one be I stingy............'
Na so the fight take start o, I enter middle as a good friend, wanting to separate the duo, that was how I was getting hit front, left, right and center. My head started aching me. I just kuku siddon for chair dey look the babes display their commando skills. Their neighbors had to break in and separate them o, I cannor coman die.
They gave me PCM and advised I lay on the bed for a while. At this point, they were still throwing jabs at each other o. I was drifting to sleep when I heard Kenny, 'this my skirt don tear wetin I go wear go church laidis?' Taiwo stood up, went to their cloth rack, brought out her own skirt and replied ' wear my own na'. I just jejely stood up and went to my room cos I was shocked. This two almost rendered me handicapped.
Ever since then, if you dey fight, I go dey front dey separate. I cannor coman die on top being 'olulaja'

Share your experience,let's have a good laugh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Separating A Fight And Getting Beaten. by Kayberg: 9:53am On Aug 27, 2021
Now, this is really hilarious.
After giving you your dosage of the beating, from a fight you tactically initiated, they didn't even see you lying down.
Lucky you weren't KIA of SAF.

But those twins too are not nice o…
This is why peacemakers are reducing globally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Separating A Fight And Getting Beaten. by Toeyean1507(f): 10:34am On Aug 27, 2021
Kayberg:
Now, this is really hilarious.
After giving you your dosage of the beating, from a fight you tactically initiated, they didn't even see you lying down.
Lucky you weren't KIA of SAF.

But those twins too are not nice o…
This is why peacemakers are reducing globally.
They should have at least pitied me small na. The initiation wasn't intentional.
Shebi I was only being a good fwend ni.

Peacemakers are reducing o especially with the tactics of robbers using fighting to rob peacemakers.
Re: Separating A Fight And Getting Beaten. by Caramia2020(m): 2:19pm On Aug 27, 2021
Smile, I'm fond of d habit of separating fight not until I heard of a man dat died while separating a fight between couples n the couples still continue their marital relationship, my own is minding my business bcoz I can't hurt myself by myself.

2 Likes

Re: Separating A Fight And Getting Beaten. by debbydams(f): 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
Make I no talk sha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Separating A Fight And Getting Beaten. by Magnoliaa(f): 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
Klass99, grin shey you don experience am before? It'll be crazily funny to read from you if you have, with the way you narrate.

Oh. Lilvicky68. How carnai forrgret you? You don chop beating when trying to separate fight? grin
Re: Separating A Fight And Getting Beaten. by lilvicky68(m): 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Klass9..9, grin shey you don experience am before? It'll be crazily funny to read from you if you have, with the way you narrate.

Oh. Lilvicky..68. How carnai forrgret you? You don chop beating when trying to separate fight? grin
No oh.. I no dey separate fights..
Someone went to separate his landlord and landlady fighting..the woman bit his lips off..
Maybe them plan the man self.. they had to attach it back with stitches..

2 Likes

Re: Separating A Fight And Getting Beaten. by Magnoliaa(f): 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2021
lilvicky68:

No oh.. I no dey separate fights..
Fear fear.

Someone went to separate his landlord and landlady fighting..the woman bit his lips off..
Maybe them plan the man self.. they had to attach it back with stitches..
Omooo. Ewww. Jeeez. I can't imagine this. Omg. Ha!
Re: Separating A Fight And Getting Beaten. by bukatyne(f): 10:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
@Toeyean1507

You actually attempted to separate fighting twins?

You get mind grin cheesy

@OP:

I have never separated a fight; in fact I have fought only once in my life.

I run away from physical combat like kilode grin

1 Like

Re: Separating A Fight And Getting Beaten. by Toeyean1507(f): 10:44pm On Aug 27, 2021
bukatyne:
@Toeyean1507

You actually attempted to separate fighting twins?

You get mind grin cheesy

@OP:

I have never separated a fight; in fact I have fought only once in my life.

I run away from physical combat like kilode grin
I was only being a good friend o. I learnt the lesson of my life Sha.

One thing about those two is that they are weird. When they fight, they beat themselves like contestants in WWE. The next minute, they are gisting like they've never had an argument their entire life.
Re: Separating A Fight And Getting Beaten. by 1F30M4(f): 10:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
Hahahaha sorry o.. I no dey separate fight o, mek dem transfer all their aggressions on me, no please cheesy Primary & secondary sch fight dah year, if you put head, you go collect oo lipsrsealed I no send anybody lol inu deh maa n bi mi gan nigba yen.
Re: Separating A Fight And Getting Beaten. by bukatyne(f): 10:53pm On Aug 27, 2021
Toeyean1507:

I was only being a good friend o. I learnt the lesson of my life Sha.

One thing about those two is that they are weird. When they fight, they beat themselves like contestants in WWE. The next minute, they are gisting like they've never had an argument their entire life.

@bold:

Coming from someone who attended boarding house with about six pairs of twins and university with some more, they are not strange.

And there is always one instigating or pushing the other into trickery i.e. one is naughtier than the other.
Re: Separating A Fight And Getting Beaten. by ElprimaHomes: 7:46pm On Aug 28, 2021
I don't interfere in other people's fights. Such interferences have a way of harming the peacemaker.

The best I can do is beg them not to fight from afar, and if their activity is coming too close my location I move away to give them room to express their dissatisfaction with each other.

I'm not a UFC ref.
Re: Separating A Fight And Getting Beaten. by thatsleepboy1: 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
I went to separate a fight btw a guy beating his wife (i didn't know she was his wife) omo the guy descended on me and I retaliated and it wasn't funny as blood was gushing from our bodies and the lady told me to treat her husband cos she didn't send me message o. Las las it was pple that separated us cos I was ready to die that day and he knew it. They later begged me and till today, fight no be my own.
Re: Separating A Fight And Getting Beaten. by MufasaLion: 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2021
I don't separate fight no matter how brutal it is. I'd rather watch you beat each other, or one another till you get satisfied.

(1) (Reply)

Is My Marriage Failing? / Funishing The House For Her Husband? / The Reasons Why Relationships/marriages Don’t Last - My Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.