Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. (23319 Views)

More Communities To Join In Suit Seeking Sack Of Ebie As NDDC Chairman / IPOB Begs Yoruba, Middle Belt Agitators To Join In October 1 Lockdown / I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 10:15am On Aug 27, 2021
My prayers for our Leaders and Country Nigeria.

God bless President Buhari.
God bless Vice President Osinbajo.
God bless our Security Agencies.
God bless the Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.
God bless our Local Government Chairmen.
God bless our Religious and Traditional Leaders.

God bless Nigeria.

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by loveth360(f): 10:32am On Aug 27, 2021
God destroy Nigeria.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 11:03am On Aug 27, 2021
God grant our leaders good health and the insight to lead in the fear of God to lead us to Peace and prosperity. Amen

God bless the Ministers.
God bless the our Lawmakers.
God bless our Governors.
God bless our Local Government Chairmen

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 27, 2021
God rain down your anger, judgement and vengeance upon all murderers in Nigeria. Visit with anger and destruction anyone that sheds innocent blood in the land and by so doing avenge the blood of the innocent in Jesus' Name.

I command the Vengeance and judgement of God to descend upon all killers now in Jesus' Name. May the anger of God consume them.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by 1billi(m): 11:21am On Aug 27, 2021
Ozwor e be like u drink gutter water this morning abi

5 Likes

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by Iykmann(m): 11:38am On Aug 27, 2021
I can't pray for idiots and fools

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2021
God bless Nigeria and grant her peace.
misterme:
God rain down your anger, judgement and vengeance upon all murderers in Nigeria. Visit with anger and destruction anyone that shades innocent blood in the land and by so doing avenge the blood of the innocent in Jesus' Name.

I command the Vengeance and judgement of God to descend upon all killers now in Jesus' Name. May the anger of God consume them.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2021
God bless you.
God bless Nigeria.
1billi:
Ozwor e be like u drink gutter water this morning abi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 12:17pm On Aug 27, 2021
God bless you.
God bless Nigeria.
Iykmann:
I can't pray for idiots and fools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
AmTruth:
God bless Nigeria and grant her peace.

You don't understand the Mind of God. God is very angry about the blood shedding in Nigeria.

I was praying for Nigeria one day, He said to me, "stop praying, instead pray for your family members to be exempted from the coming anger of God. God's judgement must come, otherwise the land will not be cleansed. The land has been terribly polluted by the shedding of innocent blood.

If you are a Christian, pray and ask God for His intentions for the Nigeria of today.

Another important pray point that is God's perfect for this time is:
Pray against the insidious Islamization Agenda of some hidden fellows in Nigeria powerfully backed up by some hidden hands in the Middle East. Decree that their plans be scattered. Decree that their funding be terminated. Decree that their foot soldiers either repent or be terminated. Decree that the brains behind the evil scheme be exposed and cut short.

Also pray against the Fulanization of Agenda of the.......in Nigeria. Decree it's immediate termination. Decree that the foot soldiers in all the forests in Nigeria be vanquished.

Every Christian in Nigeria should rise up and pray like this just as we did against ABACHA'S regime.

Now this is God's Wiĺl

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2021
I pray for Nigeria, irrespective of our religious differences. Whether Christian or Muslim,I pray that God should bless Nigeria.

God speaks to ALL men, as he speaks to you. And God speaks to me that I should pray for Nigeria's blessings.

God bless Nigeria.
misterme:

You don't understand the Mind of God. God is very angry about the blood shedding in Nigeria.

I was praying for Nigeria one day, He said to me, "stop praying, instead for your family members to be exempted from the coming anger of God. God's judgement must come, otherwise the land will not be cleansed. The land has been terribly polluted by the shedding of innocent blood.

If you are a Christian, pray and ask God for His intentions for the Nigeria of today.

Another important pray point that is God's perfect for this time is:
Pray against the insidious Islamization Agenda of some hidden fellows in Nigeria powerfully backed up by some hidden hands in the middle east. Decree that their plans be scattered. Decree that their funding be terminated. Decree that their foot soldiers either repent or be terminated. Decree that brains behind the evil scheme be exposed and cut short.

Also pray against the Fulanization of Agenda of the.......in Nigeria. Decree it's immediate termination. Decree that the foot soldiers in all the forests in Nigeria be vanquished.

Every Christian in Nigeria should rise up and pray like this just as we did against ABACHA'S regime.

Now this is God's Wiĺl

2 Likes

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 27, 2021
AmTruth:
I pray for Nigeria, irrespective of our religious differences. Whether Christian or Muslim,I pray that God should bless Nigeria.

God speaks to ALL men, as he speaks to you. And God speaks to me that I should pray for Nigeria's blessings.

God bless Nigeria.

Ok brother. Take charge. Take care

1 Like

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2021
Pray they should have Sense first

2 Likes

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 4:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
Let the glory of God be upon Nigeria. Peace Peace Peace we pray. Amen

God bless the Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by immortal2: 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
Thanks Op for opening a wonder thread like this.

My prayer for Nigeria is that God should avenge the innocent blood shed by the Nation. All the people from the head to the one that provided the intelligence that is used to kill innocent children should be destroyed.

My prayer is that the herdsmen should run mad and face the rock and those wicked leaders who receive "rankadede" while seating on their thrones during religious festivals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
Our prayers for God's blessings to Nigeria is across region and ethnic groups. That the blessings of Peace should reign.

God bless Nigeria.
immortal2:
Thanks Op for opening a wonder thread like this.

My prayer for Nigeria is that God should avenge the innocent blood shed by the Nation. All the people from the head to the one that provided the intelligence that is used to kill innocent children should be destroyed.

My prayer is that the herdsmen should run mad and face the rock and those wicked leaders who receive "rankadede" while seating on their thrones during religious festivals.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by immortal2: 5:12am On Aug 28, 2021
AmTruth:
Our prayers for God's blessings to Nigeria is across region and ethnic groups. That the blessings of Peace should reign.

God bless Nigeria.

God does not bless an evil nation. Imagine a nation where an aboki attacks you and afterwards call a colonel of the Nigerian army on you. Such nation deserves the wrath of God.

My prayer is that God should spare his own people and those who did not support it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:49am On Aug 28, 2021
God determine who to bless, it's not subject to Man. Man duty is to pray. And my prayer is that "God bless Nigeria"
immortal2:

God does not bless an evil nation. Imagine a nation where an aboki attacks you and afterwards call a colonel of the Nigerian army on you. Such nation deserves the wrath of God.

My prayer is that God should spare his own people and those who did not support it.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 1:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
May the good Lord grant Nigeria Peace. AmenMy prayers for our Leaders and Country Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria today, that her Leaders will lead with insights on Peace and development.

God bless the Ministers.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by immortal2: 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2021
AmTruth:
God determine who to bless, it's not subject to Man. Man duty is to pray. And my prayer is that "God bless Nigeria"

Bless a land filled blood? Are you sure you know anything about God? Or, are you talking about god (your little idol)?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:08am On Aug 30, 2021
God blesses everywhere, and especially a land he wants to make better. That's why he said in the scripture that, even though your sins are as dark as scarlet I will make them white as snow. And Nigeria is not exempted from that statement.

God bless Nigeria.
immortal2:

Bless a land filled blood? Are you sure you know anything about God? Or, are you talking about god (your little idol)?
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:09am On Aug 30, 2021
God bless Nigeria today, that our Leaders and we the citizens always practice the change we want to see, even as this week has started. Amen

God bless the Ministers.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:09am On Aug 31, 2021
God grant our leaders and security agencies the insights to overcoming the challenges. Amen

God bless the Ministers.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 9:53am On Sep 01, 2021
God bless Nigeria today, as we begin a new month that our Leaders and we the citizens always practice the change we want to see, even as this week start. Amen

God bless the Ministers.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 9:54am On Sep 01, 2021
AmTruth:
God bless Nigeria today, as we begin a new month that our Leaders and we the citizens always practice the change we want to see, even as this month start. Amen

God bless the Ministers.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 7:38am On Sep 05, 2021
I pray for religious leaders today, that they will proclaim the good news of the Lord where it would change us from our evil ways and the evils of our doing (Jer 23:22 ) Amen

God bless the Ministers.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by bishop4life(m): 8:47am On Sep 05, 2021
During Ibrahim Babangida's regime, the Nigerian roman catholic Bishops Introduced "the prayer for Nigeria in distress".
If i had used the time wasted on this prayer to pray for Umaru Musa Yar Adua , Nigeria would have been a better place.

God, don't ever allow me to waste a wish nor prayer on this "Nigeria".

1 Like

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2021
Certainly every prayer have what it is meant to achieve, even if not achieved according to our desire. So even this prayers have a certain thing it will achieve.

God bless Nigeria
bishop4life:
During Ibrahim Babangida's regime, the Nigerian roman catholic Bishops Introduced "the prayer for Nigeria in distress".
If i had used the time wasted on this prayer to pray for Umaru Musa Yar Adua , Nigeria would have been a better place.

God, don't ever allow me to waste a wish nor prayer on this "Nigeria".
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by Fejoku: 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2021
[s]
AmTruth:
May the good Lord grant Nigeria Peace. AmenMy prayers for our Leaders and Country Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria today, that her Leaders will lead with insights on Peace and development.

God bless the Ministers.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
[/s]
Death to the human abbatoir. Death to the blood sucking Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by bishop4life(m): 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
AmTruth:
Certainly every prayer have what it is meant to achieve, even if not achieved according to our desire. So even this prayers have a certain thing it will achieve.

God bless Nigeria

Never will I say a useless prayer ever again
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:05am On Sep 06, 2021
God, Almighty, may we be good citizens, to be the good we want to see and experience in Nigeria. Amen

God bless the Ministers.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by TheRareGem1(f): 8:09am On Sep 06, 2021
God bless the Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Governors.
God bless me
God bless my entire family
God bless my household

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Alison-Madueke Named In N59tr Shady Oil-Deal / ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women / Gen Yusuf Appointed New Guards Brigade Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.