Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Men, How Do You Get Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, How Do You Get Women? (593 Views)

Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? / Is This A New Way To Get Women Or Has This Been In Existence? / Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, How Do You Get Women? by Sharingiscaring: 11:17am On Aug 27, 2021
Today, I read about how a father and a daughter were caught having sex in a hotel room: (https://www.nairaland.com/6722183/incest-father-daughter-caught-inside).

I asked myself, "what could be responsible for this?". My only answer is that the man lacks the ability to get women the right way.

In fact, there are many other stories like this showing that many men are sex-starved. So, men, let's share techniques for attracting women. We can also call out the wrong techniques.

Let’s not be ashamed to share. Even women want us to be catching them. I have already started by sharing mine here:
https://www.nairaland.com/6722173/how-make-women-struggle-men
Re: Men, How Do You Get Women? by Bigredmachine: 11:24am On Aug 27, 2021
simply by going to their office...

1 Like

Re: Men, How Do You Get Women? by Sharingiscaring: 11:33am On Aug 27, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Re: Men, How Do You Get Women? by Seniorwriter(m): 11:35am On Aug 27, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Mad Ooooo....so where is their office? Lolz.

@OP before knowing where to find a woman or women....you need to first discover yourself to know what you want if it's a bedmate or relationship you desire....BTW the essence of the latter is marriage.

@SENIORWRITER

1 Like

Re: Men, How Do You Get Women? by Bigredmachine: 11:52am On Aug 27, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Mad Ooooo....so where is their office? Lolz.

@OP before knowing where to find a woman or women....you need to first discover yourself to know what you want if it's a bedmate or relationship you desire....BTW the essence of the latter is marriage.

@SENIORWRITER

their office is located around the country... you have to be vigilante to locate them
Re: Men, How Do You Get Women? by Sharingiscaring: 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2021
Bigredmachine:

their office is located around the country... you have to be vigilante to locate them
Funny.
Re: Men, How Do You Get Women? by Cutie09(m): 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2021
Getting women the right way is to know what you really want, girlfriend, chat buddy or f**k buddy.

The man must be confident in himself and be attentive... All men are handsome you just need to package yourself cut your coat according to your size too.

1 Like

Re: Men, How Do You Get Women? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Re: Men, How Do You Get Women? by MedicH: 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2021
Lol just have that confidence in you and be really funny. One fine babe sent me hi on messenger I replied "yea?" She said what's up, I said cool. Then I asked for her location she is in my area. I asked for her number she gave me. I called her then we scheduled to hangout. I went o her street to pick her, girl fine oo. When she entered she just told me she must go back to her house that day. I told her to snap my staff ID hanging on my mirror and send to her mama as the person responsible if she loss. She laughed real hard. She said she's still scared, I drove close to a police station and she was like wetin happen, I said I want to sign undertaking in dpo office incase u loss this night na me cause am, she laugh some more. I noticed that calmness in her and smiled. We went to get peppersoup and conversed. So after the timeout I asked her if she wan go back again she said anyone I want I should just know she's not wearing pant. I smiled "oh my world". Wetin I bang her that night and next morning self no be wetin mouth fit talk. I dropped her off and sent her 5h recharge. Thing is women just like that confidence and funny demeanor.

3 Likes

Re: Men, How Do You Get Women? by Bigredmachine: 12:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
[quote author=SmellySperm post=105229184][/quote]

i just enter Lagos now... i dey find their nearest office or workshop i never see... cheesy cheesy... i need to service my motor engine, the oil don short and the brake dey fail
Re: Men, How Do You Get Women? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 27, 2021
Bigredmachine:

i just enter Lagos now... i dey find their nearest office or workshop i never see... cheesy cheesy... i need to service my motor engine, the oil don short and the brake dey fail
Lols... something must kill a man my guy. I give you 100% go-ahead grin

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Offer A Man That You Have not Offer Before In Any Relationship / Men Must Love Women , Women Must Love Children. God Must Love Mankind / Without Regular Sex Women Risk Mental Disorder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.