Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

How Much Are You Owing Your Network Provider - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Are You Owing Your Network Provider (1008 Views)

I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush / Please how can i buy power when still owing aedc / Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Are You Owing Your Network Provider by doubleE70: 1:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
chaiiii we all know the country is hard cheesy
well as for me am owing mtn 200 .. cheesy borrowing is sweet but paying back is hard
cheesy
Re: How Much Are You Owing Your Network Provider by Davash222(m): 1:32pm On Aug 27, 2021
doubleE70:
well as for me am owing mtn 200 .. cheesy borrowing is sweet but paying back is hard
cheesy
One MTN line in my other phone is on -N2000. Na holy spirit go pay that one.

Stingy EmptyHen!

2 Likes

Re: How Much Are You Owing Your Network Provider by doubleE70: 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2021
Davash222:
Stingy EmptyHen!
lol
Re: How Much Are You Owing Your Network Provider by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
Davash222:
Stingy EmptyHen!
Lol
Re: How Much Are You Owing Your Network Provider by doubleE70: 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
my guy dey owe mtn 3k . chaiiii na Jesus go help him pay back

1 Like

Re: How Much Are You Owing Your Network Provider by cj1080(m): 2:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
Since Mtn upgraded me to Mtn Prestige Bronze Option

I usually owe them between 7000 and 12400 each month.

At the begining of the month, after i have cleared my debt, i usually see i can borrow up to 15,000. But as i borrow more and more, the amount i can borrow goes down, right now its at 5200.

I usual borrow for calls but mainly to pay for data renewal, 2-3 time a month (their buy 12gb get 12gb extra plan, i do it between 2-3 times a month)

I don't like to load often from my bank every single time credit finishes, so i would just keep borrowing till when i max out my borrow limit to 500 naira.(which is usually toward the end of the month. then i pay them.

P.S

Why i do this is because initially i spend more each time i load, way more and reload as often as well.

The borrowing forces me to reduce the amount i send to between 7000 and 12400 (as against 15000 to 22000),also, that inability to borrow more when it my borrow limit hits 500 ( as the options to borrow reduces from 5, 4, 3, 2, to the 1 (N500)) acts as a watch you usage warning for me, because as the options i can borrow reduce, i begin to reduce my time on call or manage my data usage more.

This so far has helped me reduce my spending, as i i can use that money for something else then pay them once i am running low.
Re: How Much Are You Owing Your Network Provider by SALLYBERRY01(m): 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2021
Re: How Much Are You Owing Your Network Provider by NairalandSARS: 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
doubleE70:
cheesy
Re: How Much Are You Owing Your Network Provider by Monogamy: 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2021
Owing data?

What's that nonsense.. If you are not making money from internet, I don't see reason why you have to borrow data

1 Like

Re: How Much Are You Owing Your Network Provider by Davash222(m): 4:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
Monogamy:
Owing data?

What's that nonsense.. If you are not making money from internet, I don't see reason why you have to borrow data
Shift abeg

1 Like

Re: How Much Are You Owing Your Network Provider by doubleE70: 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2021
Davash222:
Shift abeg
abi oo
Re: How Much Are You Owing Your Network Provider by wumi2017(f): 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2021
Re: How Much Are You Owing Your Network Provider by thatsleepboy1: 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2021
Glo ₦300
Re: How Much Are You Owing Your Network Provider by Pineapplelove: 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2021

Re: How Much Are You Owing Your Network Provider by Anijay1212(m): 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
grin grin angry
Me nah 1k o...
And nah vmobile line self.
Re: How Much Are You Owing Your Network Provider by Vinnie2000(m): 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2021
How do you Guys borrow Airtime from diz telecommunication companies? undecided
That's some serious 'Borrowing Habit' being formed unconsciously..

I have seen a Man owing MTN N10,000 worth of airtime..
Pls You guys should Stop dis Terrible 'Poverty connected' Habit!. sad

1 Like

Re: How Much Are You Owing Your Network Provider by Vinnie2000(m): 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
Monogamy:
Owing data?

It's Really Terrible and Unnecessary!!
When you can simply buy Paper recharge cards or do Mobile transfer from your Phone..
I Really don't know what people see in it..
Re: How Much Are You Owing Your Network Provider by yazzman(m): 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2021
Me oo

Re: How Much Are You Owing Your Network Provider by yuping(m): 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2021
Its funny I don't borrow, Airtel or MTN can't remember trick me once into borrowing by saying I should dial a code and get Airtime I was given N1000 since whenever I see dial to get.... I just delete the message.

1 Like

Re: How Much Are You Owing Your Network Provider by Vinnie2000(m): 7:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
yuping:
Its funny I don't borrow, Airtel or MTN can't remember trick me once into borrowing by saying I should dial a code and get Airtime I was given N1000 since whenever I see dial to get.... I just delete the message.

It is a Smart Business Move from MTN, Airtel, etc..to drag customers into 'Forced patronage'..
And consequently the customer being Indebted to them!!

I wonder Why they can't see This!!
Re: How Much Are You Owing Your Network Provider by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2021
Monogamy:
Owing data?

Sincerely, even at that your investment should be able to pay for that credit conveniently.
Re: How Much Are You Owing Your Network Provider by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2021
cj1080:
Since Mtn upgraded me to Mtn Prestige Bronze Option

I usually owe them between 7000 and 12400 each month.

At the begining of the month, after i have cleared my debt, i usually see i can borrow up to 15,000. But as i borrow more and more, the amount i can borrow goes down, right now its at 5200.

I usual borrow for calls but mainly to pay for data renewal, 2-3 time a month (their buy 12gb get 12gb extra plan, i do it between 2-3 times a month)

I don't like to load often from my bank every single time credit finishes, so i would just keep borrowing till when i max out my borrow limit to 500 naira.(which is usually toward the end of the month. then i pay them.

P.S

Why i do this is because initially i spend more each time i load, way more and reload as often as well.

The borrowing forces me to reduce the amount i send to between 7000 and 12400 (as against 15000 to 22000),also, that inability to borrow more when it my borrow limit hits 500 ( as the options to borrow reduces from 5, 4, 3, 2, to the 1 (N500)) acts as a watch you usage warning for me, because as the options i can borrow reduce, i begin to reduce my time on call or manage my data usage more.

This so far has helped me reduce my spending, as i i can use that money for something else then pay them once i am running low.

Jesu, una day try oooo. Ah ah. Lols

1 Like

Re: How Much Are You Owing Your Network Provider by cayorday89(m): 7:50am On Aug 28, 2021
There is no way I can owe network providers, reason been that, it's the bonus credit I use in making calls and the main balance is used to subscribe for data. On MTN beta talk if I load #200,I get #600 bonus and I use the #200 balance to subscribe for my 1gb for #200, and I do this each time I consume my bonus balance.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some Mother's Prettier Than Their Daughters? / What Can I Do To Stop Getting Taller / Organic Office Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.