Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

See An Investment That Powers Your Future! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / See An Investment That Powers Your Future! (185 Views)

Real Estate As An Investment With Huge Returns / Invest In Your Future Now To Secure Your Retirement Age / Investment That Pays In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See An Investment That Powers Your Future! by KINGBEN1(m): 1:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
We have the Children University Education plan and the Salary for life plan combined as one!

Have you wondered why our pensioners/senior citizens don't queue up again to collect their entitlements.

The reason is because our companies are now in charge!

Pensions are paid promptly and verifications are now digital and very efficient...

Two major things brings down a person financially:
1. Lack of Financial planning
2. Increased responsibility

At age 50-60, your two to four children will be talking about University education...

Your earnings at that time may not be able to carry this responsibilities together with other expenses.

My Company has a plan that caters for your children's university education and pays you salary for life there after... Offering you guaranteed earnings for life.

Ask me how...

You pay a token now and earn millions yearly for life...

Chat Me up now!

Benjamin Eyeyeh
Retirement expert
WhatsApp
0-8-0-3-8-8-2-1-9-3-5

My company is a foremost financial Investment company in Nigeria. It's a PLC regulated and registered under the CBN.

In Nigeria since 1963 and also present in 60 countries of the world.

(1) (Reply)

Come To Aufmevic To Purchase Your Marquee Tents. / What Would You Do With Your 45k Now, Start A Business Or Learn A Valuable Skill? / � Free: Solanaclassic Classic Airdrop Is Ending In Few Minutes, Don't Miss I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.