Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

What's That Memorable Day You Wouldn't Forget In A Hurry In The University? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That Memorable Day You Wouldn't Forget In A Hurry In The University? (7641 Views)

Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number / What's That Memorable Thing A Friend Has Done To You That You Can't Forget / South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Memorable Day You Wouldn't Forget In A Hurry In The University? by chatinent: 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2021
Beebah2000:
Let me sit down and read comments.
Please, nobody should come and lie here ooo.

Sitting there you look pressed.
Re: What's That Memorable Day You Wouldn't Forget In A Hurry In The University? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2021
chatinent:

To me, both Poly, College are all Unis.
Bro, that's your take and that's because you're also well informed....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's That Memorable Day You Wouldn't Forget In A Hurry In The University? by macdammy(m): 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2021
Lilsameey:
,..Lol.
So you just quoted that loong message to type "LOl".
Didn't we read it before?
Why did you quote it ?
Mugu

5 Likes

Re: What's That Memorable Day You Wouldn't Forget In A Hurry In The University? by ciro11(m): 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2021
chatinent:

Lol. I had accidentally farted in the banking hall. Honestly, I didn't know how it came out. I was stamping sth off my clothes and it popped.

It was so smelly the useless girl behind me was so uncivil and outspoken to tag it was me.

Baba, I use English deny am to the last.

So far I don dey deny am, I was even getting angry saying it was an insult on my person.

Lol.

Na so security guy..God bless the chairman, call me one side as if he dey console me tell me say...na him dey watch the CCTV and na me mess. I no just argue. I agreed but told him the paroles and anti-embarrassment I deployed.

The mature man was like “I understand.”

Mehn, I return there bone o.

Enough respect. grin

lolz, cctv fit see mess?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Memorable Day You Wouldn't Forget In A Hurry In The University? by Lilsameey: 7:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
macdammy:

So you just quoted that loong message to type "LOl".
Didn't we read it before?
Why did you quote it ?
Mugu
,..I booked space simple,..I am busy jhare,..I will give my story later.

1 Like

Re: What's That Memorable Day You Wouldn't Forget In A Hurry In The University? by chatinent: 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2021
ciro11:

lolz, cctv fit see mess?

My actions, baba, my actions.

No Loud am.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Memorable Day You Wouldn't Forget In A Hurry In The University? by ciro11(m): 8:11pm On Aug 27, 2021
grin grin grin grin
chatinent:

My actions, baba, my actions.
No Loud am.
grin[quote author=chatinent post=105243150]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's That Memorable Day You Wouldn't Forget In A Hurry In The University? by Bashnigga(m): 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2021
chatinent:

Baba, the fear wey hook me dey thank God say no bi real.
Yeah i can imagine, that's some scary shit u went through
Re: What's That Memorable Day You Wouldn't Forget In A Hurry In The University? by Olumighty123(m): 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
[quote author=chatinent post=105235930] I remembered I had just lost a sis and the pain it brought to my fam..how would they feel losing me? I was literally crying running and the tears could be flying backwards due to my speed and dribble.

I no fit laugh abeg.. I go sha disfriend all of them afterward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's That Memorable Day You Wouldn't Forget In A Hurry In The University? by Danjikanbauchi: 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
The day a known wicked Igbo lecturer cought me writing a GST 102 philosophy and logic exam for somebody and the guy just paid me 3k,

omo the lecturer asked me *this is not your paper, you are writing for some one " I said yes sir. He gently ask me to go not to do it again.

That day I know God loves me so much because next thing will be to expelled me.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Memorable Day You Wouldn't Forget In A Hurry In The University? by chatinent: 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
Bashnigga:

Yeah i can imagine, that's some scary shit u went through

From that day, I don't fight.

I prefer walking away.

Just think about it if it was real; I'd be long dead!

1 Like

Re: What's That Memorable Day You Wouldn't Forget In A Hurry In The University? by Angelacruz: 8:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
Very funny...
TarOrfeeek:

There was one day we finished Biology practical

We were just exhausted and exchanging greetings with course mates. That was the last course for the day around 4 PM.

Omo, I heard one loud rumble from my stomach. I just comport myself, use hand arrange my trouser, in my mind, this was the normal level.

I kept greeting, pressing phone and later on strolling to bus stand.

There was a large queue to enter the bus. And you have to go through one hectic maze like that. My stomach kept playing skelewu beat. I kept posting it.

Next thing I felt one watery feeling close to my butt hole. That's when I knew that water had passed garri. By then I was in the centre of the maze. I could not go forward, I could not go backwards.

Imagine the sort of embarrassing situation it would mean, if a 200L erudite scholar like me sheets on himself, while wearing nice corporate wear and flat shoe. Our buses are long, old and discomforting metal boxes that take ages to arrive at the last Bus stop.

I just had to start praying. Sweat started to fill up my face. When it got to my turn to pay, I was so uncoordinated the old man nearly skipped me for another person.

Only if he knew, by now my stomach and anus we're still fighting the battle of who would give up first. The sheet would surge down wards, I'll use my buttocks to press it back inside and feel the rumble in my stomach.

The bus ride was long. Infact the longest ride in my life. I would sit down. Sit on one buttocks. When someone at the back wanted to get down, I will have to stand up so there would be space.

Finally we got to last junction. Around 5pm.

I just started to jog with my corporate wear. From jog the thing enter run. Like 50 metres to my lodge, even Hussain Bolt would have been jealous of me. I was running full speed like someone being chased my police. The people sitting down inside my compound must have known that serious sheet carry me come back, because even their greeting sef I no hear, talkless of to see them.

Got to the protector. Opened it, dropped my bag outside. Went inside with my shoe, before I could even remove my trouser and boxers - explosive diarrhea just kapoom everywhere.

Every sense of relief I've ever felt in my life came to me at that moment. Chai
Re: What's That Memorable Day You Wouldn't Forget In A Hurry In The University? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2021
chatinent:

Sitting there you look pressed.
u don read my mind. grin grin
Abeg, where restroom dey?? cheesy
Re: What's That Memorable Day You Wouldn't Forget In A Hurry In The University? by chatinent: 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
[quote author=Olumighty123 post=105243505][/quote]

If you were in my shoes, you'd be thanking God and thanking them it was a joke.
Re: What's That Memorable Day You Wouldn't Forget In A Hurry In The University? by chatinent: 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
The day a known wicked Igbo lecturer cought me writing a GST 102 philosophy and logic exam for somebody and the guy just paid me 3k,

omo the lecturer asked me *this is not your paper, you are writing for some one " I said yes sir. He gently ask me to go not to do it again.

World's so twisted. The most wicked teachers are very kind in the darkest of situations you didn't expect!

8 Likes

Re: What's That Memorable Day You Wouldn't Forget In A Hurry In The University? by Danjikanbauchi: 8:58pm On Aug 27, 2021
chatinent:

World's so twisted. The most wicked teachers are very kind in the darkest of situations you didn't expect!
bro since that day i stop seeing the man as wicked.

I discover that people will call you wicked when they can't bend you to suit themselves.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's That Memorable Day You Wouldn't Forget In A Hurry In The University? by chatinent: 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
bro since that day i stop seeing the man as wicked.

I discover that people will call you wicked when they can't bend you to suit themselves.

Gbamsolutely
Re: What's That Memorable Day You Wouldn't Forget In A Hurry In The University? by Demigod22: 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2021
When I was in 200 level, I was dating this beautiful Muslim girl, I was enjoying the frequent sex and full attention from her until one uncle carry gun come my house. The trauma I went through affected my result that period. He was coming regularly because the girl rejected him and he wanted me to convince the girl for him, he threatened the living daylight out of my life. I looked so stupid in the presence of the girl for asking her out for another guy, and the fear of gun in school is entirely another level of wisdom.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Memorable Day You Wouldn't Forget In A Hurry In The University? by The5DME(m): 12:30am On Aug 28, 2021
Op wait till next year when I enter school, then I'll come and drop mine.

1 Like

Re: What's That Memorable Day You Wouldn't Forget In A Hurry In The University? by Quietstorm1: 12:47am On Aug 28, 2021
Well two events I'll never forget
1. When I was pressed as Bleep, wanted to shit badly in the middle of an exam, I asked to be excused and the lecturer refused and said unless I agreed to submit my script. I eventually did submit it and dash out to the school toilet. The painful thing was seeing the small shit that caused this pain

2. Second was stammering and fidgeting in front of class in my first semester final year. Many laughed at me and wondered How'd handle our project defence. Well jokes on them because I went on to do excellently well I'm my defense and had mad grades that semester

5 Likes

Re: What's That Memorable Day You Wouldn't Forget In A Hurry In The University? by Mywd: 3:35am On Aug 28, 2021
chatinent:

From that day, I don't fight.

I prefer walking away.

Just think about it if it was real; I'd be long dead!

E mean say the petrol na fake na grin
Re: What's That Memorable Day You Wouldn't Forget In A Hurry In The University? by placeofallure(f): 7:17am On Aug 28, 2021
It was my final year in the university, and I was writing my project. There was an internal rancour then, in my school, University of Ilorin among the lecturers. I think it's ASUU related. There was a directive that if you still want to be a lecturer, you have to reapply. Most lecturers were averse to this. The stubborn ones especially, refused to reapply and they were given the marching orders. This development meant gross shortage of staff. In a whole department, there may be only 3 lecturers remaining.

I was in the middle of writing my project and I was unfortunate, one of the sacked lecturers was my supervisor.

Now, I was brilliant, daring (youthful exuberance) nonchalant and maybe stupid too. My project was a long essay kind of thing. I had written my first and second chapters off hand and my supervisor (one of the very best) had approved it, but I've not gone to collect my papers from him. He only told me in class to come for them. No rough notes anywhere, I would just sit and effortlessly, ideas would come. That was my undoing. By the time I met my supervisor to collect my manuscripts, so I can proceed with chapters 3 and 4, he was sacked already. He then told me he's not going to release the manuscripts to me, that they are now his intellectual property. After all, he'd made corrections on them. Oops! I couldn't believe it at first. I begged him for another week or so. Meanwhile, deadline for project submission was fast approaching.

The day it finally dawned on me that he wouldn't budge, was my most unforgettable day in the university. I went home crying. Thankfully, none of my friends cum roommates was around, so I could cry my cry uninterrupted. Till date, I've never cried as I did that day. It was a Friday, submission was on Monday.

New supervisors have been assigned to the affected students. I'm meeting mine on Monday, but I should meet him with at least my two chapters not with an empty hand. This means, between Friday and Monday morning, I should have rewritten my two chapters. Remember, I wasn't keeping any notes, I wrote from my head. What a stupid thing to do!

After crying for about 3 hours or so, I took a shower, put on my best dress for motivation, applied small make up and headed to the library. I got there around 4pm and was there till 10pm when they closed and sent us out. That same night, I entered class, was there till morning, went home to shower and eat, returned to class same morning and was there till the next morning, a Sunday. I went home to shower, eat and attend church ( I've always been churchy) from church, I didn't go home, I went straight to class and was there till Monday morning, Done! I left to freshen up and go see my new supervisor.

At his office...
After exchanging pleasantries and explaining who I am, he collected my work and studied it for a while. Then he said, "You seem to know what you are doing, approved! " He made a few corrections to the reference part and that was it I thought. He called me back as I was about leaving, "But where are you in this department all these while and I never noticed you? We should be going out"

Ehn! After all the hard work that I put into this? Devil is a liar! I immediately knelt down and told him, I'm like his daughter. He said, "You are not my daughter but I'm letting you off my hook because you know what you're doing." Touching my papers again, "You know what you are doing. Go!" I sped off with the speed of lightning.

This is one experience I'll never forget. I learnt from myself.

12 Likes

Re: What's That Memorable Day You Wouldn't Forget In A Hurry In The University? by Benbisco(f): 8:25am On Aug 28, 2021
Demigod22:
When I was in 200 level, I was dating this beautiful Muslim girl, I was enjoying the frequent sex and full attention from her until one uncle carry gun come my house. The trauma I went through affected my result that period. He was coming regularly because the girl rejected him and he wanted me to convince the girl for him, he threatened the living daylight out of my life. I looked so stupid in the presence of the girl for asking her out for another guy, and the fear of gun in school is entirely another level of wisdom.

Laff wan kill me this morning.

Sorry o.

So how you do?

We're you able to unconvince her about yourself and convince her for the uncle?

Me I dey like gist o.

1 Like

Re: What's That Memorable Day You Wouldn't Forget In A Hurry In The University? by MilitaryLady(f): 9:29am On Aug 28, 2021
Monogamy:

Honestly no remorse about it.. The guy who ordered that had been killed..

Fair enough
shut up you miserable liar, no wonder you support APC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Memorable Day You Wouldn't Forget In A Hurry In The University? by MilitaryLady(f): 9:33am On Aug 28, 2021
[s]
Danjikanbauchi:

[/s] stop lying, you were caught and expelled from school.
That's how you dropped out and finally picked up arms and joined IPOB/ESN/UNKNOWN GUN MEN.
you think I don't know you?

2 Likes

Re: What's That Memorable Day You Wouldn't Forget In A Hurry In The University? by Danjikanbauchi: 9:40am On Aug 28, 2021
MilitaryLady:
stop lying, you were caught and expelled from school.
That's how you dropped out and finally picked up arms and joined IPOB/ESN/UNKNOWN GUN MEN.
no let your village people use you ooo.

IPOB are the ones killing people in Jos and zamfara ?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Memorable Day You Wouldn't Forget In A Hurry In The University? by Olumighty123(m): 10:11am On Aug 28, 2021
MilitaryLady:
stop lying, you were caught and expelled from school.

We know your aim and objective, you just wan come scatter thread.. weyre

2 Likes

Re: What's That Memorable Day You Wouldn't Forget In A Hurry In The University? by yetunsbay(m): 10:19am On Aug 28, 2021
During final clearance. I remember that woman requesting for Thanksgiving token as a thing of joy. Unfortunately I was cash strapped...if you see the way that woman fling the form away. Chai
No wahala eyes go meets again

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Make A Girl Spend On You..(principles) / “ I Wore A Very Short Skirt, Took Off My Underwear, And Bent Over His Knee.” / How Can A Female End Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.