Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,772 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Court Marries Off Two Women In Jigawa Despite Father’s Objection - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Court Marries Off Two Women In Jigawa Despite Father’s Objection (50383 Views)

Drama As Ex-wife Marries Off Daughter Without Father’s Consent / Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months / A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Marries Off Two Women In Jigawa Despite Father’s Objection by lexy2014: 2:37pm On Aug 29, 2021
Enice:
YES, YES AND YES. so na looks dem take dey marry this days, nawa! if you don't know the culture of others, don't criticize them. this might be tears of joy you know. I have seen a marriage event that the bride and groom were jumping up and down dancing, laughing and welcoming well wishers but this marriage did not last beyond the marriage ground. so you see happiness is a personal thing. some people cry when they are happy while some will start smiling one wicked smile when the feel bad. do not generalize.

what looks are u referring to? how was it done those days since u have a problem how its done these days?

is there any where in my question that made mention if culture or criticism of culture?

how do u no d bride is crying and how where u able to conclude that d bride is crying tears of joy?
Re: Court Marries Off Two Women In Jigawa Despite Father’s Objection by JAOIdris: 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
Massiveglory:
Hisbah is beginning to look like taliban with a different name .
A few and illiterate like you still exist?
Re: Court Marries Off Two Women In Jigawa Despite Father’s Objection by JAOIdris: 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2021
Edyice:
The ceremony took place in hisbah office

Wedding that parents did not agree on , [/s]taliban [s] hisban made it happen using any means necessary grin
You're as foolish and naive as ever, kiddo.
Re: Court Marries Off Two Women In Jigawa Despite Father’s Objection by JAOIdris: 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
See dat one already sweating inside hijab.
Una go kill unasef las las all in the name of religion for a paedophile murderous god.

Futa jalon jihadists.
Yes, I am sure your father is a paedophile that is why you think of others as the same as your family.
Re: Court Marries Off Two Women In Jigawa Despite Father’s Objection by JAOIdris: 3:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:
What the f is going on in Nigeria. Upper sharia court, like seriously, Nigeria is no different than Afghanistan, the main goal is to islamize the country
Sorry o, foolish illiterate.
Re: Court Marries Off Two Women In Jigawa Despite Father’s Objection by Enice(m): 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2021
lexy2014:

what looks are u referring to? how was it done those days since u have a problem how its done these days?

is there any where in my question that made mention if culture or criticism of culture?

how do u no d bride is crying and how where u able to conclude that d bride is crying tears of joy?

an article was presented to the public with the writer stating the facts of the article.
1. the ladies who were off age presented their suitors to their father who rejected them for no just cause.
2. the ladies felt bad about this and took their father to a Sharia court through an NGO. note, this is a culture/religious issue if not the case would not have been heard by the court.
3. the court decided in their favour that they are off age and have the right to marry their suitors since there was no íssues against them.
now, you read this article and with no clear facts contrary to what the author wrote, you conclude to the negative that it is a lie. from where is this lie coming from when you have no other means of judging the article except what the author wrote? do you know the culture of these persons to have the right to say no this is a lie. can I argue with you when you state a fact about yourself if I don't know you? that would be bunkum.
Re: Court Marries Off Two Women In Jigawa Despite Father’s Objection by lexy2014: 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
Enice:
an article was presented to the public with the writer stating the facts of the article.
1. the ladies who were off age presented their suitors to their father who rejected them for no just cause.
2. the ladies felt bad about this and took their father to a Sharia court through an NGO. note, this is a culture/religious issue if not the case would not have been heard by the court.
3. the court decided in their favour that they are off age and have the right to marry their suitors since there was no íssues against them.
now, you read this article and with no clear facts contrary to what the author wrote, you conclude to the negative that it is a lie. from where is this lie coming from when you have no other means of judging the article except what the author wrote? do you know the culture of these persons to have the right to say no this is a lie. can I argue with you when you state a fact about yourself if I don't know you? that would be bunkum.

thats not what i asked u. these are what i asked u:

Re: Court Marries Off Two Women In Jigawa Despite Father’s Objection by Ikpongiton: 7:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
Are those things ghosts or women.God forbid bad thing.nightmare or marriage
Re: Court Marries Off Two Women In Jigawa Despite Father’s Objection by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2021
The girls are the only people who’s consent is needed for marriage, parents have no rights over that unless the child is a minor. Why is this even news sef?
Re: Court Marries Off Two Women In Jigawa Despite Father’s Objection by Enice(m): 9:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
lexy2014:

thats not what i asked u. these are what i asked u:

your questions are neither here nor there as regards the issue at hand. the facts remain that the ladies were not forced into marriage.
Re: Court Marries Off Two Women In Jigawa Despite Father’s Objection by lexy2014: 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2021
Enice:
your questions are neither here nor there as regards the issue at hand. the facts remain that the ladies were not forced into marriage.

still doesnt answer d questions i asked:

Re: Court Marries Off Two Women In Jigawa Despite Father’s Objection by Enice(m): 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2021
lexy2014:

still doesnt answer d questions i asked:

you are becoming very irritating. face topic and face front. check the pictures on a laptop not your phone.
Re: Court Marries Off Two Women In Jigawa Despite Father’s Objection by lexy2014: 9:54pm On Aug 29, 2021
Enice:
you are becoming very irritating. face topic and face front. check the pictures on a laptop not your phone.

these are simple straight forward questions:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts / Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) / Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.