Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

100 Fascinating, Funny, Weird And True Facts(Pics Included) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 100 Fascinating, Funny, Weird And True Facts(Pics Included) (2032 Views)

Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered / Girl With Weird Tongue Causes A Stir Online / Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Fascinating, Funny, Weird And True Facts(Pics Included) by ChiefSosa(m): 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2021
95) In 2013, a British man named James Howells accidentally threw a hard drive containing 7,500 Bitcoin in the trash. That lost hard drive is now worth over $350 million.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Fascinating, Funny, Weird And True Facts(Pics Included) by ChiefSosa(m): 8:29pm On Aug 27, 2021
97) In 1996, a man in Devon, England, spent a year hooting at owls and recording their responses unaware that is was actually one of his neighbours pretending to be an owl and hooting back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Fascinating, Funny, Weird And True Facts(Pics Included) by Ishilove: 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
ChiefSosa:
94) In 2017, a 70-year-old man robbed a Kansas City bank and sat down in the lobby waiting for the Police to arrive, stating he'd rather live in jail than with his wife. He was subsequently arrested, but rather than thrown in a cell he was sentenced to 6 months of home confinement.
A punishment worse than death
Re: 100 Fascinating, Funny, Weird And True Facts(Pics Included) by ChiefSosa(m): 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
98) Public universities in Norway don't charge any students tuition fees, no matter where in the world you come from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Fascinating, Funny, Weird And True Facts(Pics Included) by Goldbw122(m): 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2021
ChiefSosa:
98) Public universities in Norway don't charge any students tuition fees, no matter where in the world you come from.
that means i will find a way to school there. Hopefully
Re: 100 Fascinating, Funny, Weird And True Facts(Pics Included) by ChiefSosa(m): 9:13pm On Aug 27, 2021
Goldbw122:
that means i will find a way to school there. Hopefully
Shey u go carry me along? We fit lap each other inside plane

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 100 Fascinating, Funny, Weird And True Facts(Pics Included) by ChiefSosa(m): 9:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
99) A man's beard grows faster when he is anticipating sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Fascinating, Funny, Weird And True Facts(Pics Included) by Goldbw122(m): 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Shey u go carry me along? We fit lap each other inside plane
nor be small thing bros this country don tire me i swear.
Re: 100 Fascinating, Funny, Weird And True Facts(Pics Included) by Divinefavour1: 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
100 There might not be general election in 2023
Re: 100 Fascinating, Funny, Weird And True Facts(Pics Included) by ChiefSosa(m): 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2021
100)There is a road in Rome built in 312 BC, and it's still in use today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Fascinating, Funny, Weird And True Facts(Pics Included) by ChiefSosa(m): 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
billynoni:
Better type it well, if e no reach 100 and you telling us "continue reading by clicking one link"... Just close this thread. We dey wait.
Lol, I don't have a blog, everything is here.

1 Like

Re: 100 Fascinating, Funny, Weird And True Facts(Pics Included) by Kondomatic(m): 12:03am On Aug 28, 2021
ChiefSosa:
23) 919 men in a single day. That's the record for the most sexual partners in a day held by Lisa Sparks who had sex with 919 different men in less than 24 hours back in 2004.

Re: 100 Fascinating, Funny, Weird And True Facts(Pics Included) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2021
ChiefSosa:
7)In a German village called Fuggerei, the rent has remained the same since 1520 & not been raised once in over 500 years. It costs just less than €1 for an entire year.
I need to relocate asap. 1 what?! I hope that place isn't haunted o this one wey e over cheap?!
Re: 100 Fascinating, Funny, Weird And True Facts(Pics Included) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
ChiefSosa:
9)If you commit a crime in North Korea, it's not just you that goes to prison, your entire family goes too.
I saw a documentary on this, 3 generations o depending on the offence and they have 3 types of camp. Labour camp, the one where you go and spend like 15 years and the one you go for life o.
Those people dey suffer for North Korea sha.
Re: 100 Fascinating, Funny, Weird And True Facts(Pics Included) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2021
ChiefSosa:
20) The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) was formed on April Fools Day (1930)
Little wonder they're jokers! Lol. grin grin grin grin
Re: 100 Fascinating, Funny, Weird And True Facts(Pics Included) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
ChiefSosa:
34) In 1912, 26th US president Theodore Roosevelt was shot in the chest prior to giving a speech. Noticing that the bullet missed his lungs, he carried on, with blood seeping from his shirt. He delivered the full 90-minute speech before accepting medical attention.
Now that's a president!!!
Re: 100 Fascinating, Funny, Weird And True Facts(Pics Included) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
ChiefSosa:
62) Once every 6 months this man in South Dakota climbs this communication tower to change the light bulb. He’s paid $20,000 per climb.
Owo iku. embarassed cool embarassed cry cry
Re: 100 Fascinating, Funny, Weird And True Facts(Pics Included) by ChiefSosa(m): 10:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Owo iku. embarassed cool embarassed cry cry
grin grin
Re: 100 Fascinating, Funny, Weird And True Facts(Pics Included) by ChiefSosa(m): 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Little wonder they're jokers! Lol. grin grin grin grin
Lmao, alot ran through my mind when I saw that fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Fascinating, Funny, Weird And True Facts(Pics Included) by ChiefSosa(m): 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

I saw a documentary on this, 3 generations o depending on the offence and they have 3 types of camp. Labour camp, the one where you go and spend like 15 years and the one you go for life o.
Those people dey suffer for North Korea sha.
Confirm! I'm VERY curious about North Korea. I've practically been reading, watching documentaries, talks from escapees, etc
Have you watched the movie "The Interview"?

1 Like

Re: 100 Fascinating, Funny, Weird And True Facts(Pics Included) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:57am On Sep 10, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Confirm! I'm VERY curious about North Korea. I've practically been reading, watching documentaries, talks from escapees, etc
Have you watched the movie "The Interview"?
No, I haven't. Is it on YouTube? I'd definitely love to see it since you mentioned it.
Both Korea is more like a concentration camp O, if you go there you're on your own, your own don be be that. Kim is crazy, he is referred to as the supreme leader.
You can check out stories o North Korean defectors, it's crazy to escape.
If you want recommendations do let me know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aren't You Guys Gonna Wish This Ugly Dude (me) A Happy B'day Today? May 3rd / Mysterious Goat Delivers Human-like Kid In Ekiti [photos] / Nitel Call Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.