Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,244 members, 7,807,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) (84285 Views)

I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) / Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday In Bed. Got Nigerians Talking / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by HIPROFILE(m): 9:16am On Aug 28, 2021
This one na fowl spirit deh worry am

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Afritop(m): 9:16am On Aug 28, 2021
A Nigerian slay queen definition of a good man is someone with big cucumbers, someone that is generous and can fvck very hard and very good in bed.
If you cant do all this you are a bad man
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Navalsadiq(m): 9:17am On Aug 28, 2021
siofra:

Palm tree fuckerr, please go for deliverance. Don't use this as a cover up for your mental illness.
it seems you one of thosenigerian girls he is talking about
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by lastchild: 9:17am On Aug 28, 2021
i remember when a woman opening her mouth to seek for a man was more like a taboo, let alone seeking for a D1ck.

things has changed, Isaiah 4:1 is here because the scripture can not be broken
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by explosiveskull(m): 9:17am On Aug 28, 2021
Candidlady:
Only yeebos can do this....

Madness on another level....

Dvck lover.. obviously she likes it...

cool

All these almajiri reserve team, is your destiny on earth not to be laying more almajiris as a third or fourth wife of your fellow male almajiri and then later on die off of cervical cancer and will be wrapped in a dirty mat and thrown in a shallow grave where pigs will exhume your petrifying corpse and eat almost half of your body leaving your skeletons for the vultures and termites.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Lewisdinho(m): 9:18am On Aug 28, 2021
grin Is the future truly female with what i've seen?
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by TheGift: 9:18am On Aug 28, 2021
This one looks like she MAY wait a long time for that Man ooo. But then again, She is somebody’s spec… What a wonderful world
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

This is how she celebrated her day!!! While praying for a 'good' man. shocked

Ella Ada wrote:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1432392400470862&id=100011003460261
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by belfem89: 9:18am On Aug 28, 2021
Werey everywhere
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 9:19am On Aug 28, 2021
The average IQ of this present generation is diminishing faster than the Ozone layer...

I thought it was just this nation and continent till I did some research... Damn! It's actually a global phenomenon.

Maybe it's poor nutrition or eating all these synthetic meals.

Cos, I don't get the alarming level of idiocy going on all over social media and the cyber space!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by SmartPolician: 9:19am On Aug 28, 2021
Candidlady:
Only yeebos can do this....

Madness on another level....

Dvck lover.. obviously she likes it...

cool
And so fvcking what?
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by EmmaNuella77(f): 9:19am On Aug 28, 2021
To think that she answers Ella. You're a disgrace to all the Ella's out here.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by echesilver: 9:20am On Aug 28, 2021
Cock and cucumber story
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by liver123(m): 9:20am On Aug 28, 2021
Ugly thing
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by GentleRay: 9:21am On Aug 28, 2021
God go answer your prayers with this madness.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Gunayo(m): 9:21am On Aug 28, 2021
Queenethofficia:
Many are mad but few are.......,...
Few are madder grin grin grin
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 9:22am On Aug 28, 2021
Davash222:
So, what's unusual here? Isn't this what 99.327% of Nigerian girls crave for?

If I'm to choose between being a Nigerian girl or a Tree in Canada...well, Palm tree is not bad at all.

Palm tree is not bad at all
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Queenethofficia: 9:22am On Aug 28, 2021
Gunayo:
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by chatinent: 9:23am On Aug 28, 2021
I want flat tommies ojare.

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 9:24am On Aug 28, 2021
thorpido:
Is she pregnant already?

Nah... Not at all.

That's the typical tummy size of a lot of young Nigerian ladies, even those who have never birthed a child.

I am constantly confounded at the rising numbers of these!!! Not to mention Potbellies among young guys.

Physical fitness is dying a sad death these days.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by qcsave(m): 9:24am On Aug 28, 2021
Lol
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by cornerstonee: 9:25am On Aug 28, 2021
All the best in your quest for search of a good cucumber

See another funny one here..lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOjn18RbObc
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Obagofixxy: 9:25am On Aug 28, 2021
She is not even sexy

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 9:25am On Aug 28, 2021
siofra:

Palm tree fuckerr, please go for deliverance. Don't use this as a cover up for your mental illness.

Shhh... He is being sarcastic while also being pained!!!

There is no cover and no mental illness there!
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Elmander1983(m): 9:25am On Aug 28, 2021
All d same. Cockumber grin
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Coc.k and cucumber
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Elmander1983(m): 9:26am On Aug 28, 2021
It's a pity ooo
Obagofixxy:
She is not even sexy
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Candidlady: 9:27am On Aug 28, 2021
explosiveskull:

All these almajiri reserve team, is your destiny on earth not to be laying more almajiris as a third or fourth wife of your fellow male almajiri and then later on die off of cervical cancer and will be wrapped in a dirty mat and thrown in a shallow grave where pigs will exhume your petrifying corpse and eat almost half of your body leaving your skeletons for the vultures and termites.

Explosive skull indeed sad

And for the record am Igbo stupid angry
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by ceaser: 9:27am On Aug 28, 2021
This one is about 20% away from full blown insanity.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 9:27am On Aug 28, 2021
Gunayo:

Honestly, I go out everyday wondering if normal people still remain for this country... I thought it was just social media, till I went round and my eyes saw my ears! undecided
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Candidlady: 9:29am On Aug 28, 2021
Kingcalls:

Look at this dirty pig talking

Yeeboo spotted...

Cry me a river ... I need to swim grin
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by explosiveskull(m): 9:29am On Aug 28, 2021
Candidlady:

Explosive skull indeed sad

And for the record am Igbo stupid angry
You are a useless Igbo indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UNN Student & Lover Send Tunde Ednut A Shout Out After Sex. Tunde Reacts (Pics) / Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? / Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.