Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) (84284 Views)

I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) / Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday In Bed. Got Nigerians Talking / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Adakintroy: 10:24am On Aug 28, 2021
Sex sex sex..mumu generation

Government come with laws to help people against their will.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by uba1991: 10:28am On Aug 28, 2021
No wonder you are still single.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Ugik(m): 10:29am On Aug 28, 2021
the way yall twist stories shaaa..
i folow her on facebook,she runs a poultry business and cultivates cucumber and other stuffs..her bday post came with pics of her business
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by emezuo17: 10:30am On Aug 28, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

This is how she celebrated her day!!! While praying for a 'good' man. shocked

Ella Ada wrote:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1432392400470862&id=100011003460261
. Ogbanje
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by neighbourhud: 10:34am On Aug 28, 2021
This gender.... I wonder undecided

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Chochovini: 10:34am On Aug 28, 2021
Beebah2000:
This is a serious madness. Na them dey make guys insult Nigerian girls.
See her arms like unripe cucumbers.
. Hey keep quiet there! Why insulting another lady while out of inferiority complex, you couldn‘t post your true pix instead your posted a white lady‘s.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Maxwell4404(m): 10:46am On Aug 28, 2021
We know you be sex worker, we know , urgent 2k girls
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 28, 2021
Chochovini:
. Hey keep quiet there! Why insulting another lady while out of inferiority complex, you couldn‘t post your true pix instead your posted a white lady‘s.
how is that your business??
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by ThuGGeR147: 10:52am On Aug 28, 2021
I dey tells youuuuu, this kind craze woman no go jam womb shifter like me Oooh... I go just scatter her kpekus with my kondo olopa... grin
GuyWise101:

Coc.k and cucumber

My only anger is that she may get rewarded with a responsible SIMP man for marriage. angry angry angry angry
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by dk58(m): 10:58am On Aug 28, 2021
I suddenly forgot how to laugh at this stuff.
Cucumber and cocks, what a turn-off.
That ain't funny at all nowweww
Ain't that a man's pants upside down?
I see bank accounts upended
Even heart that pounds like Pacman
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 11:04am On Aug 28, 2021
Davash222:
So, what's unusual here? Isn't this what 99.327% of Nigerian girls crave for?

If I'm to choose between being a Nigerian girl or a Tree in Canada...well, Palm tree is not bad at all.
cheesy
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by sharpwriter(m): 11:13am On Aug 28, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
I have better CUCUMBERS which I can send down from the States.
Why are the states cucumber looking very rough? grin
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Chochovini: 11:15am On Aug 28, 2021
Beebah2000:
how is that your business??
. You should have just made your comment without involving “GUYS“ of which I‘m one. Thats why it‘s my business ok. So next time, pls think well b/4 you type. I come in peace!
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by EmekaA125(m): 11:28am On Aug 28, 2021
Useless gender. Na only p*ussy, va*Gina, ass, breast dey got to offer a man. Nothing more.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Iwin2: 11:38am On Aug 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

A real niggarrr is weak

He was about to heave a sigh of relief and light up his weed thinking he has heard and seen enough in this gadamnnn world....then boom another shit pops up.....

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Iwin2: 11:40am On Aug 28, 2021
GuyWise101:

Coc.k and cucumber

My only anger is that she may get rewarded with a responsible SIMP man for marriage. angry angry angry angry

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Iwin2: 11:41am On Aug 28, 2021
Ugik:
i folow her on facebook,she runs a poultry business and cultivates cucumber and other stuffs..her bday post came with pics of her business

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Kolisky(m): 11:42am On Aug 28, 2021
Davash222:
So, what's unusual here? Isn't this what 99.327% of Nigerian girls crave for?

If I'm to choose between being a Nigerian girl or a Tree in Canada...well, Palm tree is not bad at all.

cheesy grin grin
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Iwin2: 11:43am On Aug 28, 2021
Iwin2: Quote Post

Ugik:

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by TheAlchemist: 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2021
She should have consulted toyin lawani for a more visually appealing concept.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by neyoohhh: 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2021
Village People should not be allowed on social media.

Period
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by sahsahb(m): 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2021
Seems like those cock in her hand posed for the picture
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Oracleforce: 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2021
siofra:
Very creative, I applaud you ma.

With her madness.
It is finished...
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Walex124(m): 12:58pm On Aug 28, 2021
Candidlady:
Only yeebos can do this....

Madness on another level....

Dvck lover.. obviously she likes it...

cool

To y'all quoting me.... Yeeboo girls are so brainless... Sex freaks and na them they form casco pass
pure madness.....The most painful part is those innocent cocks she used to display are madness, well" wonder shall never ends. ....
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by ylaa(f): 1:03pm On Aug 28, 2021
Chai
Do you know her?

FalseProphet1:
That girl has a loads of STDs in her system, any guy who mates with her will be doomed for all eternity.

This I have seen.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2021
GuyWise101:

This is how she celebrated her day!!! While praying for a 'good' man. shocked

Ella Ada wrote:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1432392400470862&id=100011003460261

"Not surprised, mentally deranged people also have access to the internet so no big deal, a lot of them are here on nairaland". - Village People spokesperson.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Shalommy(f): 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2021
Very disgusting. Just like a witch!. Chaiii..
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Akharmony: 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2021
Chai. No b Juju b that.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by geemd434: 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

Reminds one of Chidinma, The Cucumber Girl.

#yamlegger amaka#

Afonja nor love diiiiiiiiiiiiiiii*****k.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by fineberry(m): 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2021
This one is not normal but you people don't know.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:31pm On Aug 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

A real niggarrr is weak

He was about to heave a sigh of relief and light up his weed thinking he has heard and seen enough in this gadamnnn world....then boom another shit pops up.....

Hahahhahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UNN Student & Lover Send Tunde Ednut A Shout Out After Sex. Tunde Reacts (Pics) / Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? / Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.