Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us (52753 Views)

EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United / Company Workers Threaten Strike In Italy Over Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus / What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by SolexBarry: 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2021
grin
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Commotfornigeri: 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
It's only going to be two games on the PL.

1 Like

Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by BelovedofLord: 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
Interesting, indeed!
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Greatest100(m): 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
The nightmare of defenders is back. GGMU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by fergie001: 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2021
Numerouno94:

I jux dey observe grin grin grin grin grin ;

Na Lamasta i dey feel for pass, him bn done even create City new formation wit Ronaldo. grin grin
Take this one step down..........Make your BP no high oooo

Vickyrotex come oooooooooo

Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by smalldoctor: 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2021
At 36, he Wil be xposed

2 Likes

Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Glycosunde: 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2021
Make him come, more wahala for PHE Ole coach

Sighs.......... Drops pen
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Lilsameey: 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
He ain't gonna do no shit....just tapings
Pep and mancity rejected his gadmnnn asss....no room for tapings

Always looking for easy place to hide and be doing taping.
Tapnaldo for a reason ...

Watch as Bruno Fernandes, pogba will be doing and organising the midfield while Penaldo sit in the box waiting for penalty and tappings
,..Ode,.. Mendes rejected Man city,.infact they are pained.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Sheriman(m): 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2021
Nothing will happen. Ronaldo is getting close to his retirement age. He wouldn't be a threat anymore

4 Likes

Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Numerouno94(m): 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2021
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin thats good let the game begin.psg vs manu champions league final.

Who dash Ngozi United final? Fergie001 self knw say Ngozi United can't make final. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Peppysco: 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Watch as Bruno Fernandes, pogba will be doing and organising the midfield while Penaldo sit in the box waiting for penalty and tappings
That's the hallmark of a great stricker or goal poacher. Van Nilsterooy was also a great box player and he was highly revered in his time. Moreover, na hatred go make anybody talk say Ronaldo na tap in player. That guy works his ass out and scores solo incredible goals, so, nobody should take anything away from him.
By the way, I am a Chelsea fan that sees and appreciates good things. Too many Ronaldo goals against my team to remember, most especially the one in the champions league final but that is not enough for me to rubbish his efforts

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Juanmike(m): 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Watch as Bruno Fernandes, pogba will be doing and organising the midfield while Penaldo sit in the box waiting for penalty and tappings....
Fuckkk....smoke my weed with anger....the only moral of the story here is that don't try to break up violently with your ex girlfriend......so that you can aways go back shine her cuntus
Cry cry baby

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Pathokpo: 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2021
nkemoma:

Very true bro... He ain't doing shit... The EPL is fast paced for his age
If it is not possible for him to go to man cuty, he better remain in Italy because sorry na him surname if he should return to old Trafford now

2 Likes

Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by fergie001: 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
Numerouno94:
I jux dey observe grin grin grin grin grin

Na Lamasta i dey feel for pass, him bn done even create City new formation wit Ronaldo. grin grin
I hear say e be don buy Aba made CR7 Man City jersey grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Mangekyo: 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
Mind games

Ronaldo no score pass 15 goals this season. Screenshot this
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Humanoid01(m): 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
deboysben:
Mr Man no complain so soon.
Or are u no more there to build a strong team where others go dey fear. I don dey see that fear in u.
Buh lukaku is there to save u.
It's all mind games. Trust me, Ronaldo is past his prime, I'm not scared at all.

2 Likes

Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by CSTRR: 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
Definitely not against Chelsea.

Chelsea will nullify him.

The problem for Chelsea is that he is going to get points for Manchester United against those small teams that they ordinarily should have lost.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Numerouno94(m): 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
fergie001:

Take this one step down..........Make your BP no high oooo

Vickyrotex come oooooooooo

I see Ronaldo goin trophyless at Ngozi United. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Totilopussylick(m): 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2021
temitope27:
Harder for who? Probably not Chelsea
You self no wan gree with your caoch again.
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by fergie001: 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2021
Numerouno94:

Who dash Ngozi United final? Fergie001 self knw say Ngozi United can't make final. grin grin
E go shock you when Ngozi United go become Amaka Amaka...dey there nah....

Win everything....Ororo of Life
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by NIJJAking(m): 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2021
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God. This is the eternal truth from the spiritual realm.

1 Like

Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by stanluiz(m): 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ronaldo is not a threat to anyone.

He is aging. His pace has drastically reduced.

2 Likes

Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by WhizdomXX(m): 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2021
IKBARUTEN11:
E shock Tuchel

Shockn't it

Meanwhile Epl defenders be like
Omo e shock us oo. But na Man city loss sha.
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by hybridblood07(m): 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
If you're an adult, you need to grow and if you're still a kid, you should stay off social media because you're a disgrace to your family. And you be locked away for life.
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Watch as Bruno Fernandes, pogba will be doing and organising the midfield while Penaldo sit in the box waiting for penalty and tappings....
Fuckkk....smoke my weed with anger....the only moral of the story here is that don't try to break up violently with your ex girlfriend......so that you can always go back to shine her cuntus

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Fuckthamods: 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
From no one wants him to the 2 biggest clubs in England fighting for him grin

2 Likes

Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Nuelito: 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
Lwkmd....the gear of Ronaldo is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by CSTRR: 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
Humanoid01:

It's all mind games. Trust me, Ronaldo is past his prime, I'm not scared at all.
He can't do anything much against elite teams.

But he is dangerous as a flat track bully against small teams and that is what you need to win the league most times.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Great100000: 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
Sure, He will always making difficult for any club he play against now.
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by HarunaWest(m): 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
At 37 he is still been discussed ..and people say he isnt ome of the best ever even when they know the truth. Nigerians are fantastically corrupt.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Numerouno94(m): 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
fergie001:

I hear say e be don buy Aba made CR7 Man City jersey grin grin grin cheesy

Kikikikikikikikiki grin grin grin grin The news go pain am die. Him don even dream of UCL trophy wit Ronaldo.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Onazi Congratulates Girlfriend, Sandra, On NYSC Completion (PHOTO) / Wedding Introduction Of Lawal Raheem And Sera, His Ugandan Wife (Photos) / Diego Maradona In Tears As Thousands Of Fans Welcome Him As New Coach (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.