Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us (52754 Views)

EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United / Company Workers Threaten Strike In Italy Over Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus / What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Kingcalls: 8:30am On Aug 28, 2021
sameks08:
. how many of these goals comes from open play aside penalty and how many trophies does that account for

U know what...I can't hv a constructive or intelligent conversation with u cos u are wither a hater or outrightly dumb
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Ololadekiniun: 9:21am On Aug 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
He ain't gonna do no shit....just tapings
Pep and mancity rejected his gadmnnn asss....no room for tapings

Always looking for easy place to hide and be doing taping.
Tapnaldo for a reason ...

Watch as Bruno Fernandes, pogba will be doing and organising the midfield while Penaldo sit in the box waiting for penalty and tappings....
Fuckkk....smoke my weed with anger....the only moral of the story here is that don't try to break up violently with your ex girlfriend......so that you can always go back to shine her cuntus
Foolish talks this is visbly the most horrible comment I ever spotted on here shey PSG wey messi go nah underground team abi he left Barca for PSG and same as Ronaldo left juve for Man u why can't you just commend the effort of both team most you stupidly show your foolishness on here bruv
Pass me that blunt you dey smoke that's the only thing I fit reason with you mf grin cry kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Ololadekiniun: 9:24am On Aug 28, 2021
thoollz:
Ronaldo will be surprised that the league is now more competitive especially as he has aged. Leaving Madrid meant he wasn't going to get the UCL anymore, àbí na Olè wey prefer martial to Greenwood go give òróró the UCL? Apart from pogba, bruno, Shaw and maybe Greenwood, Where's the quality in that squad? Anyday bruno switches off his gear, manutd will drop points and he thinks he'll get a tangible trophy from the team?

What manutd actually needed was a DM and RB that can cross the ball.
He is on his way to retirement dude most of this players prefer ending there career were there fame soared up and who says e can't win the UCL no think am boss this is football anything can shele cry
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Funflipper: 9:32am On Aug 28, 2021
Davash222:
In all these, let's not forget Assnal signed Ben White for 50Million.

The biggest waste of money ever heard of.
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by JayB11(m): 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2021
Davash222:
In all these, let's not forget Assnal signed Ben White for 50Million.

Bros, Hell is real, you are very wicked, be doing it small small.....lol
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 28, 2021
temitope27:
Harder for who? Probably not Chelsea

The Chelsea boss who knows the strength and weaknesses of the Chelsea team has said that Ronaldo will make things hard for his team...you wey dey Naija dey bet ov 2.5 dey counteract his statement.
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Hezzyluv: 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2021
Numerouno94:

I jux dey observe grin grin grin grin grin

Na Lamasta i dey feel for pass, him bn done even create City new formation wit Ronaldo.
grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I no fit laugh
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by VickyRotex(f): 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2021
fergie001:

Take this one step down..........Make your BP no high oooo

Vickyrotex come oooooooooo

Bwahahahaha smh!!!! grin grin

CHELSEA no go shame us tongue tongue
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by fergie001: 10:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
VickyRotex:
Bwahahahaha smh!!!! grin grin

CHELSEA no go shame us tongue tongue

United for the win tongue

VickyRotex:

Bwahahaha you wish angry angry

I hope you guys don't play a Willian on CR7. cry cry cry

If you know, you know
No way.......CR7 is the GOATEST....never fails, you know nah.....
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by VickyRotex(f): 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2021
fergie001:

United for the win tongue

No way.......CR7 is the GOATEST....never fails, you know nah.....

Bookmarking until I see #OleOut in coming weeks grin

Please where's ghettokid1 when you need him to post Penaldos memes angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Onazi Congratulates Girlfriend, Sandra, On NYSC Completion (PHOTO) / Wedding Introduction Of Lawal Raheem And Sera, His Ugandan Wife (Photos) / Diego Maradona In Tears As Thousands Of Fans Welcome Him As New Coach (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.