Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre (61628 Views)

Manchester United Gains $300m In Share Value After Ronaldo Announcement (Photos) / Right Back To Save Chelsea Millions As Deal Close / Nicolas Pepe To Have Medical At Arsenal THIS Week As The Deal Is Agreed (sky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Kyase(m): 12:55am On Aug 28, 2021
fergie001:

He will be accredited before he will use card reader nah.....

He will be accredited at Anfield by 5:30pm today grin grin
True
Andrewfarms wait 5:30pm you can vote
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Mosesvic11(m): 12:57am On Aug 28, 2021
Mangekyo:

Okay, let's be realistic.
Juventus reached the ucl final twice against Madrid and barca and lost. Reached the semis once and lost against Madrid.
The broke their bank and signed Mr champions league. The man who has won more ucl and is the king of ucl.
Mr UCL joined and assured them that now that they have him, they'll win it withing 2 years, just 2 year. In 3 years, they failed to reach the semis, not even once.
Mr ucl who they broke their bank for almost took them to Europa. Mr ucl said they were a shit team hence handed in a transfer request to leave after getting benched in the first game of the season

Juve sold him for a fee that is nowhere near the money they used in purchased him. Making a lose in the process. The Reason for the lose unfulfilled, promise unfulfilled. Is Ronaldo not a fraud?

If Ronaldo isn't a fraud, then what is a fraud.... Educate me
a fraud is one dawf that promise Barca all his commitment only for him join PSG because of money....

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Mangekyo: 1:03am On Aug 28, 2021
Mosesvic11:
a fraud is one dawf that promise Barca all his commitment only for him join PSG because of money....

Even if Messi had agreed to play for free, barca wouldn't have been able to register him, still.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by shegzbillionz(m): 1:04am On Aug 28, 2021
Only if man -u can see what Juventus is handing over to them

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Tomahawk99(m): 1:07am On Aug 28, 2021
Mangekyo:

Juventus reached the ucl final twice against Madrid and barca and lost. Reached the semis once and lost against Madrid.
The broke their bank and signed Mr champions league. The man who has won more ucl and is the king of ucl.
Mr UCL joined and assured them that now that they have him, they'll win it withing 2 years, just 2 year. In 3 years, they failed to reach the semis, not even once.
Mr ucl who they broke their bank for almost took them to Europa. Mr ucl said they were a shit team hence handed in a transfer request to leave after getting benched in the first game of the season

Juve sold him for a fee that is nowhere near the money they used in purchased him. Making a lose in the process. The Reason for the lose unfulfilled, promise unfulfilled. Is Ronaldo not a fraud?

You are a fraud. If dem run you dna test now you go discover say you be fraud. Banza!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Mangekyo: 1:11am On Aug 28, 2021
Tomahawk99:

You are a fraud. If dem run you dna test now you go discover say you be fraud. Banza!

Your words aren't Factual.
CR7 is a fraud, he has always been a fraud.
Once a fraud, always a fraud..... We the juventus fans aren't surprised.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Tomahawk99(m): 1:19am On Aug 28, 2021
Mangekyo:

Your words aren't Factual.
CR7 is a fraud, he has always been a fraud.
Once a fraud, always a fraud..... We the juventus fans aren't surprised.
"We the Juve fans"...listen to yourself you clown. You own a counterfeit Juve jersey you fraud. You have never purchased original club mechandise only aba made and you have the nerve to call a man who is greater than your existence a fraud?
Lazy youth!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 28, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Mangekyo: 1:33am On Aug 28, 2021
Tomahawk99:

"We the Juve fans"...listen to yourself you clown. You own a counterfeit Juve jersey you fraud. You have never purchased original club mechandise only aba made and you have the nerve to call a man who is greater than your existence a fraud?
Lazy youth!
ok, anyhng else?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by jimmychang: 1:46am On Aug 28, 2021
Kingcalls:
The Emperor doesn't talk much.... paid 560 million in juve but accepted a salary cut to prove greatness in EPL... to show je is the same yesterday today and tomorrow

Greatness wey e no fit prove for juventus grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by jimmychang: 1:54am On Aug 28, 2021
fergie001:

So Messi no damage debtlona?
grin grin

Mtchwww....messi has done his best ..but your goat after all the Money spent...even spoon dem no carry angry
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by fergie001: 1:55am On Aug 28, 2021
jimmychang:
Mtchwww....messi has done his best ..but your goat after all the Money spent...even spoon dem no carry angry
So CR7 hasn't done his best as well?

I don't call Ronaldo the GOAT.....He is the GOATEST for a reason. grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Miller232: 2:01am On Aug 28, 2021
Mangekyo:

Why u come dey weep like this na ur money united use sign am? Then complain to you??

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Adakintroy: 2:50am On Aug 28, 2021
Na them know na football we de talk no be Twitter hype or modelling. Messi move because it was time. Ronaldo moved because Messi moved.

To what degree is Ronaldo looks working for him?. Messi ain't no sexy boy!. He is no puma pants model. No time for that. The boy came to this world with one damn goal. To kick that round leather hard.

Good luck to Chris. See you in the game.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Ayo2004: 3:10am On Aug 28, 2021
fergie001:

All these boys for nairaland sef.....

MICHAEL OWEN STARTED THIS ARGUMENT

So Michael Owen won the Ballon d'Or and is more revered than Figo who won the FIFA World's Best Player?

Best Player in the World...Best Player in Europe.
I don't understand.

Owen won the best footballer in Europe and Figo won the best player in the World and you are still talking about prestigious?
PRESTIGIOUS - inspiring respect and admiration; having high status.

It is prestigious because 1956 and 1991 aren't the same.

Does the Prestigious nature of the Ballon d'Or take away the equally Prestigious nature of FIFA World Player of the year pre-2010?

How can the best player in Europe be more revered than the best player in the World?

FIFA World Player of the year lost its finesse after 2010 till now.

Before 2010, which I believe you weren't following football...You would know that the FIFA World Player of the Year was the most coveted award.

I know you want to get me riled up..I will be calm in teaching you.

These screenshots were from 2001........

Stop saying best player in the world Asif FIFA world player of the year is not given only to a player from an European team...
U keep on making noise
To conclude this,can u tell me who talks about FIFA world player of the year more than Ballon d'or?

U don't even need to be a football fan
Every single human being knows that the Ballon d'or refers to the most prestigious individual award for a footballer
U keep on saying rubbish
Messi and ronaldo don't even show off their FIFA world player of the year award but u see,that Ballon d'or,they take numerous pictures with it?

In case you don't know,ever since Ballon d'or became available for every professional footballer world wide in 2007,it has become even more respected to the extent that FIFA had to incorporate world footballer of the year into it

I don't know if you still think this is the 90s or something but abeg,grow up,this is 2021,ballondor is number one

Even now sef,Chelsea fans are shouting jorginho for ballon dor and also Ronaldo fans because they don't want Messi to win. How many people are shouting FIFA men player of the year?
They don't care if that one goes to their rival but they want the Ballon d'or for their favourite footballers because it is very important...

Can't believe a football fan is saying this nonsense
Abeg,try talk better thing
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by JimmySwaggart(m): 3:14am On Aug 28, 2021
[quote author=fergie001 post=105243736]
The bolded have helped me sef

Let me still help you....the only player ever to win the World Player of the Year from the English Premier League is Cristiano Ronaldo (2008).....So don't say the only player in United, say the only player in Premier League history.

Owen helped Liverpool to a treble in 2000–01, as the team won the League Cup, FA Cup and UEFA Cup to end a six-year trophy drought. Owen was the recipient of the European Player of the Year award in recognition of his performances that season.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by JimmySwaggart(m): 3:16am On Aug 28, 2021
fergie001:

Let me still help you....the only player ever to win the World Player of the Year from the English Premier League is Cristiano Ronaldo (2008).....So don't say the only player in United, say the only player in Premier League history.

The World Cup is a National Team Competition.

Who is the "couple" that have won it? Kante, ehen? Who else?

So Pogba hasn't won it? What about incoming, Varane?
What about Juan Mata?

Ronaldo has the highest UEFA Player of the year trophies ever, even more than his rival, Messi.

So Jorginho won this one and you are celebrating? grin cheesy
Owen helped Liverpool to a treble in 2000–01, as the team won the League Cup, FA Cup and UEFA Cup to end a six-year trophy drought. Owen was the recipient of the European Player of the Year award in recognition of his performances that season.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by JimmySwaggart(m): 3:22am On Aug 28, 2021
fergie001:

What about Juan Mata?

Ronaldo has the highest UEFA Player of the year trophies ever, even more than his rival, Messi.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Feggie3: 3:22am On Aug 28, 2021
ojaysam25:
Ronaldo na baba joor only one hour of his announcement generated more buzz than messi 17days trial at psg both on twitter and other website.
Olodo!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Myself2(m): 3:32am On Aug 28, 2021
That's how to assess a players popularity and worth.
When Messi was signed by PSG, did their website crash ? The news didn't even make the headlines so he had to device a way to make headlines by shedding crocodile tears on TV
Mtchew
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by smile11s(m): 4:08am On Aug 28, 2021
akezn:
First to comment for the first time. Abeg who dey credit my account for the FTC? Abi dem no dey pay?

Anyway, I dedicate this to Man Utd and to Ronaldo himself, even though I don't expect much from him this time around, but over a million likes in about an hour is crazy. The Goat.

Up Man Utd. A very serious contender for the title. Buying Sancho, Varane and Ronaldo no be beans. Naa only Ole go spoil everything now.

Send your account details. It’s your lucky day
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by akezn: 4:45am On Aug 28, 2021
0172447477 Gtb

grin grin grin

smile11s:

Send your account details. It’s your lucky day
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by kingsmerit: 5:06am On Aug 28, 2021
akezn:
First to comment for the first time. Abeg who dey credit my account for the FTC? Abi dem no dey pay?

Anyway, I dedicate this to Man Utd and to Ronaldo himself, even though I don't expect much from him this time around, but over a million likes in about an hour is crazy. The Goat.

Up Man Utd. A very serious contender for the title. Buying Sancho, Varane and Ronaldo no be beans. Naa only Ole go spoil everything now.

is NAIRALAND paying for being first to comment? I am asking because I had made FTC before and received nothing .
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by akezn: 5:07am On Aug 28, 2021
Was just joking bro.

kingsmerit:

is NAIRALAND paying for being first to comment? I am asking because I had made FTC before and received nothing .
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by kingsmerit: 5:08am On Aug 28, 2021
akezn:
Was just joking bro.
ok
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by gozzy1988(m): 5:34am On Aug 28, 2021
Oboi this your gbas gbos na see finish. The bloody nose wey this bars carry no be here
fergie001:

What about Juan Mata?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Kingcalls: 6:23am On Aug 28, 2021
jimmychang:

Greatness wey e no fit prove for juventus grin grin

So whats ur definition of greatness??
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Heartdanny(f): 6:24am On Aug 28, 2021
Take it or live it if is not premier League is not premier League, this is what you get from the best League in the world. Coming from a Chelsea fan.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by 27Pushing30: 6:34am On Aug 28, 2021
Mangekyo:

Hi when last did Messi win the UCL?

ok now flip it before arriving at Real Madrid they (RMCF) never crossed round of 16 he came and their minimum was semi finals !

He came to juve and the club failed to bring together a good supporting cast ... and don’t say you expected Ronaldo to do it all himself

Even mourinho (who has a bittersweet relationship with CR7 was quoted as saying Juve bought a nuclear weapon that they had NO IDEA how to use)

Was his time at juve a success? No

Was it all down to Ronaldo? NOOOOOOO.

poor management from juve

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by MysteryX(m): 6:36am On Aug 28, 2021
cool actually it's four manchester united players dude...make your research
Mangekyo:

Unfortunately the only person who has won a balon d'or in United is Ronaldo and he doesn't have any world cup trophy in his cabinet. A couple of Chelsea players have won the world cup. Jorginho won the UEFA player of the year.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Obasempire(m): 6:50am On Aug 28, 2021
Guys pls subscribe to michysams channel for more fun videos..

11 months old baby dancing to who's in the garden...

https://youtube.com/shorts/zriinFMl-sc?feature=share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Iran Women Attend First Football Match In 40 Years (Photos) / Anthony Joshua's Sister Shows Him Support After His Defeat / Amara Kanu Stuns In Snake Print Mini Skirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.