Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA (60328 Views)

NDA: Personnel On CCTV Duty Were Not Asleep. Search For Major Datong Is On - DHQ / Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News / NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by Andrew87(m): 2:31am On Aug 28, 2021
If they can succed in attacking asso rock it means......"The war has come to an end b that"

Emperormartin:
Nigeria is the 3rd most terrorized country in the whole world only behind Iraq and Afghanistan.
Biko when will the bandits attack aso rock?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by Sharmeenator(m): 2:32am On Aug 28, 2021
This has to be one of the most unintelligent action by the military. How do you go about looking for a kidnapped victim using a reconnaissance aircraft scanning through hundreds of bandit camps? Will the terrorists hide the victim in plain sight? What happened to intelligence gathering? By now the army intelligence should have planted moles in the various bandit camps for days like this. It's so shameful that this is happening.
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by favour32(m): 2:51am On Aug 28, 2021
Until the Northern leaders acknowledge the existence of terrorists not bandits before we know who we are dealing with....
Continue to pamper them...they are your brothers.
The day anyone becomes a terrorist,so affiliations with normal human beings ended... except unusual change which is highly doubtful but watched over a very long time.
Na talk I talk so.If you like understand.
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by wildernessVoice: 2:52am On Aug 28, 2021
Gadafii:
"You can't bomb them cos you wan to ensure you don't destroy the victim with the suspects"

Very lame and stupid excuse, bomb their asses out, even if the major becomes a casualty, he's isn't different or more important than the other nigerians bandits have killed and abducted in the pasts

But you can throw gas that makes them sleep and pick them like chicken.
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by WilmerSickleCel: 2:55am On Aug 28, 2021
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by tballeyy(m): 2:57am On Aug 28, 2021
I pity civilian
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by opribo(m): 2:57am On Aug 28, 2021
The man who is an insider said it all, they are with in the government. Let nobody fool us with Tocano jet that never kills any boko haram cum bandits only innocent civilians.

it's about time we begin to teach them that no one man or a group of men can stand the Will of the people.
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by Obynolee(f): 3:03am On Aug 28, 2021
rayvelez:
It’s better u negotiate with them cos the major life matter. Incompetence NDA, how can these ragtag bandits (terrorists) infiltrate and captured a whole Major ranking officer in NDA building.

That's the height of compromise, they're also ill equipped, they're more consigned about having billions of dollars starched in foreign account and buildings all over the world than buying equipment.
Drones with night vision can do the magic.
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by DONFASZY(m): 3:04am On Aug 28, 2021
No one is safe anymore
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:14am On Aug 28, 2021
Kandeed:
I just watched the video of how General okoro a victim of the NDA ish was killed, dragged and the bandits or herdsmen boasting of killing General okoro then shooting him again and nothing is being done bout it. So sad we're really lost as a Nation.

This current dispensation Nigeria Generals are just so weak n docile just like their civilian counterpart, things were not this terrible when Ojukwu and Gideon orkar attempted to topple the Government
G

MY God where can i find this video
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by Nobody: 3:15am On Aug 28, 2021
HellAnus:

Na U and ur family e go reach not me and my family
I will just say Amen to your prayer, to make you feel good. But, you know your prayers ain't gonna save you grin grin grin
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by Myself2(m): 3:33am On Aug 28, 2021
Terrorists not bandits please
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by toxtimmy: 3:42am On Aug 28, 2021
Typical Southern Nigerian person statement... As far as you and your family dey nigeria you have already being reached... You dey walks under rain and yet you dey deny say e day rain even as you don wet finish... You no different from Buhari based on the our comment.

HellAnus:

Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by Elbinawi: 4:02am On Aug 28, 2021
Bandits open fire on military aircraft in search of the kidnapped Major in NDA. This is the output of the kid glove policy of the genocidal #Buhari regime to the menace of armed banditry in Northern Nigeria.

These same Bandits shot down military aircraft recently, the Pilot barely survived with his life. These Bandits are powerful as they control the hinterland. They freely tax Communities and they freely invade Villages and rape all the women and girls.

A responsible leader should not encapsulate the criminality of murderous terrorists. The gross incompetency and irresponsiblility of Tyrant Buhari have led us to this pathetic state. A criminal is not your brother, a criminal is your enemy.

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by Nobody: 4:18am On Aug 28, 2021
Gadafii:
"You can't bomb them cos you wan to ensure you don't destroy the victim with the suspects"

Very lame and stupid excuse, bomb their asses out, even if the major becomes a casualty, he's isn't different or more important than the other nigerians bandits have killed and abducted in the pasts

It's a reasonable excuse not to bomb them. But I still smell lies in that excuse because I'm sure they saw the people shooting and wouldn't have brought the Major while taking positions of engagement.

Again, even the Nigerian army has been scamming itself as the Bandits are killing them. IPOB, while having a peaceful procession were terrorists but terrorists who abducts school children, clergymen, lecturers, any soft target civilian and kills the army wielding the outlawed AK by the CC of the armed forces are refered to as Bandits by same army.

I would have said let them continue na their eyes go clear them but sadly Southern and Middle belt (Christian soldiers) are the very elimination targets
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by Poiu11: 4:24am On Aug 28, 2021
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by TheMan3: 5:02am On Aug 28, 2021
Mayng01:
I don’t understand why they are still being referred to as bandits. These are terrorists na. Haba!
noo they are sacred cows. It's ipob that's the terrorist
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by westerngezy(m): 5:21am On Aug 28, 2021
This implies you at least know where they are hiding. Why don't you send the same paratroopers/ground troops to encircle the location. The only news we are interested in is the bandits have been decimated or one of your own has been rescued,you can keep the rest to yourselves. Rubbish!
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by GTCO: 5:24am On Aug 28, 2021
Was having a discussion with a colleague at work yesterday and he made me aware that the terrorists must have maped the area during jumat prayers when the command used to open gate for Muslim Friday prayers . He said the commands security was tight.

I told him it's the problem with NIGERIA is the religion. Those motherfkers kneww who to target
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by GTCO: 5:25am On Aug 28, 2021
Vision4God:
I don't even know what to say again

They are testing the government's strength
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by chukxie(m): 5:30am On Aug 28, 2021
What happened to drone / unmanned aerial vehicles? Nigerian is truly run by a bunch of shitty, brain-dead individuals.
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by immortal2: 5:33am On Aug 28, 2021
Good please use the bandits to avenge the death of the innocent in Plateau, Benue, Ebonyi and Ibarapa.

Let their planes catch fire mid air, let the bandits locate them and let bandits, herders, terrosrist, Iswap, BH and their patrons kill one another.
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by faste: 5:37am On Aug 28, 2021
ConqueredWest:
If only Kanu had armed ESN with anti aircraft rockets and long range anti tank rockets, the military would have avoided the East after losing several aircrafts and helicopters
ESN was designed as vigilante against killer heard men and not to fight war.
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by faste: 5:44am On Aug 28, 2021
Joysticks:
This people are terrorists not bandits.Cant the military overthrow this incompetent regime?
Overthrow the government to come do weting?When you have failed woefully in your terrain despite trillions of naira given to you...Na to come govern well you go fit!
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by Hilena(m): 5:49am On Aug 28, 2021
HellAnus:

E go reach every family if we continue to de sedown look... We only comment on nairaland without any physical efforts... Remember say this whole shit started from one small town.
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by SAMAJ: 6:01am On Aug 28, 2021
It is completely finished.
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by Ikpongiton: 6:01am On Aug 28, 2021
In the south ,military aircraft are shooting at innocent and armed less travelers, but in the north, reverse is the case there as bandits and bokoharam are attacking and shooting down the compromised military aircrafts.
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by Kay25(m): 6:08am On Aug 28, 2021
I am quoting the point where he said if you fly low they will shoot at you..Can u see why tolu arotile was killed?she could mount higher and then five them a run from the sky ..her death was a setup .this country ennn it won't be better for who brought us together in hell
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by Yaba4sure: 6:18am On Aug 28, 2021
No bandit will approach the military for ransom but they can approach the elite military barack to kidnap and kill soldiers. Wow!! This is beyond my comprehension
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by RodgersAkpafu: 6:22am On Aug 28, 2021
CXLVII:

Stop composing crap!

How do you believe Jihad can happen in Nigeria. This is a multi ethnic and religious state. Their is no way Jihad will happen. I respect, No way! Civilisation in Nigeria has out shadowed Jihad. We are in 2021!

Stop believing every crap you read online. Some will talk about war, and the truth is that, Nigeria can never go into a war. I mean NEVER

so how do you reconcile all these mess going on in the country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha & His Father Step Out Following Death Rumours / El-Rufai Meets Sanusi In Awe, Nasarawa (Photos) / Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.