Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service (42947 Views)

What's Your Take On 2-Year NYSC Service? / Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. / Should The NYSC Service Year Be Converted To Military Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by emsco(m): 9:47am On Aug 28, 2021
Pls b worried, it happened to me and many others.. thank God i had someone who was giving me the whole gist in the state she was posted.
The girl de bang military men and random men.. thankGod for life sha.

7 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by sabreal: 9:47am On Aug 28, 2021
Efe42:
Hey guy's I'll just go straight to point..

I started dating her some months back about 4 and now she's about going for NYSC service is there any chance of continue this relationship but I'd love her so much??

You may need to close your eyes, so that you will have heart attack on a lady.
You may even be in the risk of paternity fraud. Close your heart she not yours yet.

If you don't have rest because she is going for service, then you are not yet relationship.

Take it or leave

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Ishilove: 9:47am On Aug 28, 2021
Chill the fvck out. Is it not the same NYSC we went to and came back unscathed? Mscheeeew

12 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by LegendaryArnold(m): 9:48am On Aug 28, 2021
Efe42:

I started dating her some months back about 4 and now she's about going for NYSC service is there any chance of continue this relationship but I'd love her so much??

YES, BE WORRIED
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:48am On Aug 28, 2021
Yes. Extreme yes !!
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Jakumo(m): 9:48am On Aug 28, 2021
Efe42:

Philosophers and scholars in da house will need to see pictures of that woman's yansh in order to answer this question responsibly. Kindly do the needful and we will gladly oblige.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Blaze232(m): 9:49am On Aug 28, 2021
Don't b worried. Give me her number

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 28, 2021
Tiannos76:

They said here on Nairaland that when girls go for Nysc they cheat alot

Some do. Some do not
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by TripleAkutigi: 9:50am On Aug 28, 2021
Did U trustED Her when U met Her for aT fes place
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by cornerstonee: 9:50am On Aug 28, 2021
Bro move on!!!

Bleep NA handshake

See this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOjn18RbObc

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by iamtardey: 9:50am On Aug 28, 2021
Liar! You pussy is secure tho,.. e no dey read meter.
Efe42:
My biggest prob now is about her safety which is paramount to me, if she' as been post to same state I won't even bother but the insecurity challenge now in Nigeria is something else and is that's what I'm afraid off..
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Afritop(m): 9:50am On Aug 28, 2021
Tiannos76:

I really read some traumatizing things about girls going for Nysc.
Or dickmatizing things about girls also happen undecided
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by buzorcharles(m): 9:50am On Aug 28, 2021
Be very worried. Never feel comfortable. Lots happens there.
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 28, 2021
What about what exactly? Was she not having sex before you met her? Girls done finish for Nigeria? Are you her mother? What is it?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Edusouls(m): 9:51am On Aug 28, 2021
Girl wey u never marry u dey Bleep, and now u don’t want anybody else to taste what u re eating, you guys are too selfish and wicked, the fact is that what u re afraid of would surely happen..

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by DSHADOWWALKER: 9:51am On Aug 28, 2021
Efe42:

Bro sorry I think you miss understand I'm happy she's going for NYSC service but only if she can keep her self!!

why are you worried she can keep herself if at all you will worry,it should be about if she will return to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by himselfmaji(m): 9:52am On Aug 28, 2021
[If she's beautiful there's a problem but if she's not don't just worry yourself she'll go and come back safely]

I started dating her some months back about 4 and now she's about going for NYSC service is there any chance of continue this relationship but I'd love her so much?? [/quote]
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Hameex(m): 9:52am On Aug 28, 2021
If you like kill ya self..she most collect grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Laideabdulahi: 9:52am On Aug 28, 2021
Bros,

Your relationship is young.
You have banged her, good and fine.
It's possible the s£x made y more attached
Now there r lots of truths you need to hear which can't be typed here.

You can DM me.
Will gv u a voice call of my experiences and how I salvaged it.

From hacking her phone,
To redeploying her to ur base.
Getting her job too for her ppa.
There's a lot. My bro

Things happen in service. A lot. A girl can go for service bang heell outta life and still come Back to love u without u knowing anything bout her nysc life.

I will never advice long distance relationship especially when she's no longer a virgin

Just dm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by izubext007: 9:52am On Aug 28, 2021
No it's normal thing bro. Them most Bleep her that nal sure bet , Just close ur eyes .
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by 9japride(m): 9:53am On Aug 28, 2021
Except she's a slay queen then you should be worried. If you don't trust her why are you still in the relationship? When you eventually get married, you then graduate to higher worrying.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by litaninja(m): 9:53am On Aug 28, 2021
A quick question, ARE YOU CURRENTLY KEEPING YOURSELF?
Efe42:

Bro sorry I think you miss understand I'm happy she's going for NYSC service but only if she can keep her self!!

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Holaomoakin(m): 9:54am On Aug 28, 2021
Yes, be worried but don't fight!
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Beardmaster231(m): 9:54am On Aug 28, 2021
Efe42:

Be Very Worried oooo
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Tizu(m): 9:56am On Aug 28, 2021
Go and put in more efforts and make money. Forget woman. She must cheat.

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by thuxzwda1: 9:56am On Aug 28, 2021
Efe42:
The prob now I only bang the pussy twice, thinking of another niggers bang's her soft ass really drive me crazy!!

Wahala for who get girlfriend.....

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by 2kurupt(m): 9:56am On Aug 28, 2021
Be very worried undecided

If you're not already married to her then there's high probability she ain't coming back the same.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Aksnoopy: 9:57am On Aug 28, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:
Yes. But some corpers will assist you with servicing her. grin

During my NYSC, I had a babe i screwed at least 365 times. Once daily, at times twice. grin

I had a fiancée. She had a fiancé. kiss

Maybe our fiancé+es screwed others too undecided

I can't count the number of corpers with engagement rings that I've screwed. On Judgement Day, the angels would do that one. embarassed
Lmao! Werey, Satan will judge you. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by bluefilm: 9:57am On Aug 28, 2021
Efe42:

SIMP. angry

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Laideabdulahi: 9:57am On Aug 28, 2021
Efe42:

Hmm I don't have a car bro

He musnt have a car Biko.
Don't give him high BP.
But Bros u need to worry. But the worries can be prevented a 100%
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Olakunleyakub(m): 9:58am On Aug 28, 2021
Not all ladies cheat don't be foolish and mislead.
Just let her know how much you cherish her and be sensitive too.
No mater how much you give yourself blood pressure on top ladies the one way go cheat go cheat and the one way no go cheat no go cheat walohi but it is foolishness and stupidity to think a lady will start cheating one she goes to NYSC.

You also need to work on yourself self esteem alittle bro.
Peace!
Efe42:

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by yoruBADboi(m): 9:58am On Aug 28, 2021
Won ma do daadaa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

NYSC 2019 Batch C Official Mobilization Timetable Is Out / Corpers Punished For Waking Up Late / Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.