Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Bbnaija: My Daughter Is Being Slut Shamed – Angel’s Father Says After Housemates - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: My Daughter Is Being Slut Shamed – Angel’s Father Says After Housemates (1342 Views)

Throw Back To When Tacha Was Slut Shamed For Attending Bbnaija Audition. / Nigerians Lash Out At 'Moralists' Who Slut-shamed Bambam Over Toilet Sex / Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: My Daughter Is Being Slut Shamed – Angel’s Father Says After Housemates by FlenjoAfrica: 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2021
The father of Big Brother Naija housemate, Angel, has reacted to the unpleasant things said by the housemates about his daughter.

Recall that Maria had in a conversation with Nini and Peace on Friday said Michael sees Angel like a ‘prostitute.

She said Angel flirts with boys in the house and doesn’t respect relationships with the girls.

Reacting, Angel’s father, who is the handler of her Instagram page, @theangeljbsmith, queried why his daughter was being slut-shamed again.

https://flenjo.com.ng/2021/08/27/bbnaija-my-daughter-is-being-slut-shamed-angels-father-says-after-housemates-conversation/
Re: Bbnaija: My Daughter Is Being Slut Shamed – Angel’s Father Says After Housemates by habsydiamond(m): 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2021
Papa.. Them no lie ooo.. The problem is truth is bitter but u can still add sugar to make it sweet... Ur daughter na olosho agba..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: My Daughter Is Being Slut Shamed – Angel’s Father Says After Housemates by nuban07(m): 3:24am On Aug 28, 2021
The man no get shame sef, u are proud to call that one a daughter undecided

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: My Daughter Is Being Slut Shamed – Angel’s Father Says After Housemates by Freestainworld(m): 6:24am On Aug 28, 2021
But the daughter is a slut nah grin

(1) (Reply)

Actor Freddie Leonard Shares Photo From His Engagement To Peggy Ovire / Omoni Oboli’s Son, Tobe And His Oyinbo Lover Ties The Knot / Why Do Most People Dream Of Marrying A Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.