Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,347 members, 7,780,930 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:44 AM

If Your Employer Mandates You Get The Covid Vaccine - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / If Your Employer Mandates You Get The Covid Vaccine (344 Views)

Is Your Employer Underpaying You? / Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine / How To Earn The Respect Of Your Employer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Your Employer Mandates You Get The Covid Vaccine by AntiBalaka: 10:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
Its about to happen in the coming months when the seasonal age long Flu season begins with the coming of winter. The shameless frauds in the WHO and the weasel Faucci will have no problem declaring zero cases of flu and assigning all flu cases as Covid to which they will blame the unvaccinated for the spread and not the inefficient, and dangerous vaccines.

Our own Islamo-Marxists in govt headed by Buhari will soon make Covid vaccination a matter of public health policy. The reason he (Buhari) and every other useless stooge claiming to be a National head is still alive and in power is because they have all been towing the path outlined to them by the Zionist cabal unleashing this havoc on our earth.

Five heads of state are dead since 2019 and that of Madagascar was about to get both assasinated and overthrown. A US President was rigged out in the most sloppy manner even for CIA standards and in his place a demented crook was placed in to oversee the US gets into the globalist agenda.

For these apparent reasons, one can safely assume that Vaccine passports and certificates will soon become a mandatory item to remain part of society as contained in the secret NCDC bill currently being reviewed by the Senate.

But here you have a choice to resist those who want to impose the vaccine on you by simply writing to your organization's HR the following:

I write with regard to the matter of potential covid vaccine and my desire to be fully informed and appraised of ALL facts before going ahead.

I would be most grateful if you could please provide the following information, in accordance with statutory legal requirements:

1. Can you please advise me of the approved legal status of any vaccine and if it is experimental?

2. Can you please provide details and assurances that the vaccine has been fully, independently and rigorously tested against control groups and the subsequent outcomes of those tests?

3. Can you please advise of the full list of contents of the vaccine I am to receive and if any are toxic to the body?

4. Can you please fully advise of all the adverse reactions associated with this vaccine since it’s introduction?

5. Can you please confirm that the vaccine you are advocating is NOT ‘experimental mRNA gene altering therapy’?

6. Can you please confirm that I will not be under any duress from yourselves as my employers, in compliance with the Nuremberg Code?

7. Can you please advise me of the likely risk of fatality, should I be unfortunate to contract Covid 19 and the likelihood of recovery?

Once I have received the above information in full and I am satisfied that there is NO threat to my health, I will be happy to accept your offer to receive the treatment, but with certain conditions - namely that:
1. You confirm that I will suffer no harm.
2. Following acceptance of this, the offer must be signed by a fully qualified doctor who will take full legal and financial responsibility for any injuries occurring to myself, and/or from any interactions by authorized personnel regarding these procedures.
3. In the event that I should have to decline the offer of vaccination, please confirm that it will not compromise my position and that I will not suffer prejudice and discrimination as a result?
I would also advise that my inalienable rights are reserved.’

The point being though, is that they CANNOT provide that information but you’ve NOT refused…
Re: If Your Employer Mandates You Get The Covid Vaccine by izikgiren(m): 11:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
K

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Qatar Economic & Investment Forum / Advise Needed...do You Have Anything I Can Do To Make Money Online Legitimately / What Do You Know About Google Admob?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.