Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,149 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan (55527 Views)

US Kills ISIS Leader, Abu Ibrahim al-Hashimi al-Qurayshi / Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) / Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by Toscarel: 9:05am On Aug 28, 2021
Rijal:

You'll regret this statement of yours, I'm very sure. It's only a matter of time.

Shatap, always threatening people. Ndi religion of fiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by Drunkdick85(m): 9:06am On Aug 28, 2021
Shimran:

Nothing can be done more than this again. Islam is determined to spread all over the world without the help of Americans or any so called 'jihadist'

You condemned the terrorist. What about the terrorist Maker?

What kind of question is this? Since you are justifying suicide bombing, Why don't you go tie bomb and blow yourself to piece?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by DollarBuddy: 9:07am On Aug 28, 2021
I
S
L
A
M
A
B
A
D

Religion of piss grin grin

1 Like

Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by Angelfrost(m): 9:08am On Aug 28, 2021
People will just wake up and decide that they don't ever want to live in peace with the rest of humanity, even using religion as a cover for this selfish demented end...

From Israel to America... How many decades of battling these same set of religious extremists?!!

Whoever swear for these people centuries ago did a fine and thorough job!!!
Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by pepetua(m): 9:10am On Aug 28, 2021
The world should join hand and cleans the world of terrorism or else,hmmm
Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by Shimran(m): 9:10am On Aug 28, 2021
Drunkdick85:

What kind of question is this? Since you are justifying suicide bombing, Why don't you go tie bomb and blow yourself to piece?

So called ’jihadist'

Is my message clear now?
Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 28, 2021
At least Biden is not as slow as mannequin
Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by karnafiu03(m): 9:12am On Aug 28, 2021
Foolish Nigerians will start hailing US Military for destroying terrorists but will be crying for Pics evidence when d military succeed in their own fatherland....
Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by colestephan86: 9:13am On Aug 28, 2021
sarrki:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcbayarea.com/news/national-international/another-kabul-terror-attack-likely-president-biden-advised/2642502/%3famp
Foolish Americans, they kill 12 of yours , you kill one of them.
You see why everyone loves isreal?
Speak to them in a language they understand. Kill them all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by Drunkdick85(m): 9:15am On Aug 28, 2021
Shimran:

So called ’jihadist'

Is my message clear now?

You need help
Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by uniquetechng: 9:15am On Aug 28, 2021
michlins:
it's time Afghans rise up and defend themselves against the monsters they created. Two decades of American presence and the president ran away with one minister riding bicycle in Canada abi Germany.

Let them take back their country and determine their own fate. America can't keep wasting taxpayers money on people who aren't willing to die for their country
The minister actually resigned in 2020 and moved to Europe.
Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by TheGift: 9:15am On Aug 28, 2021
What about all the innocent lives?

Not America alone but the entire world shouldn’t stand by and watch for in the end, we’ll all bear the brunt.
michlins:
I still believe it's best for America to leave the country and allow them decide their own fate.

They can bomb themselves out of surface of the earth and we will still move on with life
Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by Shimran(m): 9:16am On Aug 28, 2021
Drunkdick85:

You need help

Or you better go back to your basic English class.
Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:17am On Aug 28, 2021
Esseite:
Sometimes you dont get the Taliban.. why kill the Americans whom are ready leaving you to to man your country thereby causing another round of battle?

Obviously... without the Americans, they would be bored.

How does ISIS-K relate to the Taliban?
Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by kunleiky(m): 9:17am On Aug 28, 2021
immortal2:
Joe Biden, the fore runner of the anti-Christ is a puppet. He does not even know what he saying.

When people write your speech, then the content of that speech is not that of the speaker but that of the writer.

These Demon-crats are hardcore communist on a global scale.

So, Donald Trump is no more the forerunner of the anti-christ? Ok, continuu
Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by busahmbab: 9:17am On Aug 28, 2021
ote author=ReneJay post=105250201] Thanks for the info on 12 strong movie, I just browsed it now, as I've not watch the film before.

Isn't that not what the Americans are doing, leaving the country?

The movie, '12 strong,' comes to mind.

Whether you love them or hate, you just have to give it to the Americans for not leaving the people of Afghan to their fate. If we were in the shoes of the Afghans, i'm sure we wouldnt want the Americans to leave us to our fate.

Just imagine killing a woman who says she doesnt know how to cook, but sparing men who can't provide for their families. These Tallibans are truly pathetic! [/quote]
Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by kindlyheart: 9:18am On Aug 28, 2021
72 virgins.. see enjoyment
Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by Drunkdick85(m): 9:20am On Aug 28, 2021
Shimran:

Or you better go back to your basic English class.

Bye
Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by promisedeco(m): 9:20am On Aug 28, 2021
immortal2:
Joe Biden, the fore runner of the anti-Christ is a puppet. He does not even know what he saying.

When people write your speech, then the content of that speech is not that of the speaker but that of the writer.

It's no more Obama, it's now Biden

5 Likes

Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by michlins(m): 9:22am On Aug 28, 2021
TheGift:
What about all the innocent lives?

Not America alone but the entire world shouldn’t stand by and watch for in the end, we’ll all bear the brunt.
even heaven helps those who help themselves. Peter had to call and stretch his hand to Jesus to be saved from drowning. Right now Afghans aren't doing anything. The few innocent ones have soft spot for the terrorists
Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by cescky(m): 9:23am On Aug 28, 2021
Notyouraveragej:
Who are biden advisors?

I clearly understand his decision behind withdrawing American troops, but what I don't understand is why was it done in an rushed manner? Leaving behind those heavy weapons?

Trump negotiated with a democratic president to realease the Talibans.. After meetings that they wont cause trouble...

Americans trained and helped their military.. Provided weapons..

Trump signed that since peace looked like it existed, Americans needed to go home.. So the date for the withdrawal started.. All of a sudden Talibans changed it for them, Afghan president ran away, if afghan soliders fought, the Talibans wont have advance as fast.. In a week, they took over a country in which they had been contained for 20 years... So you see its not America fault, the idiots refused to fight putting Americans in danger, hence the rush at the airports

4 Likes

Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by Adex7004(m): 9:24am On Aug 28, 2021
I can see how shallow ur brains works ���
ipobarethieves:
cool May God deliver us from Allawu undecided angry sad Ak47bau and his terrorists offsprings worldwide.KILL em all PEST angry angry angry
Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by NaijaDonCast(m): 9:26am On Aug 28, 2021
You've spoken well
humilitypays:
America and NATO need to commence continues bombing of all Muslim countries, territories and communities, they are all terrorists, or covering their terrorists brethrens fighting their Jihad war for them.

Please extend the frantic bombing to Northern Nigeria, including Aso Rock Abuja, we dont care about civilian casualties, any civilian living comfortably with Muslims in their numbers is a potential terrorist angry

This is the only way to send strong message to these head slamming terrorists all over the world. The time for political correctness should be up by now. Muslims deserve iron hand to bring peace to the world
Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by TheGift: 9:28am On Aug 28, 2021
Hmmm…I see your point.

michlins:
even heaven helps those who help themselves. Peter had to call and stretch his hand to Jesus to be saved from drowning. Right now Afghans aren't doing anything. The few innocent ones have soft spot for the terrorists
Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by shidof(m): 9:30am On Aug 28, 2021
humilitypays:
America and NATO need to commence continues bombing of all Muslim countries, territories and communities, they are all terrorists, or covering their terrorists brethrens fighting their Jihad war for them.

Please extend the frantic bombing to Northern Nigeria, including Aso Rock Abuja, we dont care about civilian casualties, any civilian living comfortably with Muslims in their numbers is a potential terrorist angry

This is the only way to send strong message to these head slamming terrorists all over the world. The time for political correctness should be up by now. Muslims deserve iron hand to bring peace to the world
Terrorist, Extremist spotted. You're worst that the people you mentioned above

1 Like

Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by bjtinz: 9:30am On Aug 28, 2021
Notyouraveragej:
Who are biden advisors?

I clearly understand his decision behind withdrawing American troops, but what I don't understand is why was it done in an rushed manner? Leaving behind those heavy weapons?

They were meant for the Afgan army
Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by ipobarethieves: 9:32am On Aug 28, 2021
Adex7004:
I can see how shallow my father brains works ���
Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by ipobarethieves: 9:33am On Aug 28, 2021
Rijal:

You'll regret this statement of yours, I'm very sure. It's only a matter of time.
u'll catch me in Ur dream grin cheesy grin sad sad
Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 28, 2021
Still waiting 4 MURIC to respond of which he will.
... how a useless man became a Professor still baffles me. Professor is now in the same category with a Bus conductor.
Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by mu2sa2: 9:36am On Aug 28, 2021
Lonelyhrt1:
Religion of piece, sorry I mean piece undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
What are saying: Americans and her allies are Christians; they're at loggerheads with taliban muslims and Isis-k - both Christians and muslims are involved in the endless killings in Afghanistan.
Mumu-ism has blinded many ipob miscreants and other stupid people.
Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by Feggie3: 9:37am On Aug 28, 2021
immortal2:

What do you know is communism? U just pour out your empty brain on a national forum because u have the privilege of having a phone, more so because you saw others typing. Anu!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Trump Is Defunding WHO. "How It Will Affect Africa" / Ghana’s President, Nana Akufo-Addo Sleeps At Africa Financing Summit In France / "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.