Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Naughty By Choice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naughty By Choice (32398 Views)

Meet Marwa, A Single Mother By Choice In Iraq (VIDEO) / Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You / +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naughty By Choice by SeyiDominion: 9:02am On Aug 28, 2021
Good day, friends, here we go again.

Appreciation to you all.

Naughty by Choice

Seyi Dominion

This story is all fiction. Characters, places and events do not represent any real person, dead or alive.

(C) 2021

Cover picture is courtesy of Pexels.

Right from childhood, Robert Alashe chooses to be naughty. Despite the fact that it has landed him in trouble, he continues with his naughtiness. The proposition from the beautiful Princess, wife of holier-than-thou Bayo Johnson, is one naughty venture Bobby gladly agrees to do.

WARNING: This story contains some adult contents.

Chapter One

Just as he was about to clock eighteen, Robert Tayo Alashe was taken to Dovey College, Ikeja, to prepare for his university matriculation examination. He was popularly called Bobby, a name he so much liked.

He had done his WASSCE O Leave the previous year and had come out in flying colors. He could have done the UTME that same year but his father wanted 'no rush.' Actually, there was a conflict over where to do degree program.

Bobby wanted a prestigious ivory tower in the U.S.A, but his father insisted that his first degree must be in a Nigerian university. In his words, he wanted his son to be 'fully mature' before venturing to any foreign university.

At Dovey College, Bobby soon mixed with peers who had come for similar external examinations such as SAT, TOEFFL and IETS. Right from his secondary school date at Kings College, Bobby was always getting into trouble or pulling a prank of some kind. To some people, he was a 'spoilt son' who had been over pampered. To some others, he was simply a sassy fellow that was fun to be with.
Dovey College was not all about academics. They had extracurricular activities that someone like Bobby looked forward to.

During one the games of basketball, Bobby sneaked to the administrativeistrative wing of the highbrow college. Earlier, in the morning, he had succeeded in picking the spare key to the Principal’s office. Now, he felt he had a mission to go in there and accomplish his task.

Once inside he closed the door and locked it again before he began to look around. He was looking for something not to steal but to fantasize over. Without doubt, it had to be something fascinating. His eyes lit on an 6x8 video that was put on the corner of the desk. It was a picture of Mr. Bayo Johnson’ smiling, hot wife.

Mr. Bayo Johnson's wife was a stunning beautiful lady everyone called Princess. It baffled the mind that a man as 'ugly' and mean as Mr. Johnson who was probably in his late forties, would marry a lady as young and as beautiful as Princess.

She should be in her mid-twenties, at most late twenties. In Bobby's mind Princess was the kind of lady he would later settle for. Many times, he had fantasies about caressing those attractive boobs of hers, or doing something very lustful with her booty.

Now, he had a mission to accomplish..

Bobby slid his trousers and boxers down to his ankles, grabbed the photo, and began stroking his cock. Within seconds of staring at her picture he was hard as a rock. He kept jerking away at his cock and in record time he was cumming all over the glass that covered her photo. His thick spurts of cum were splattered up and down the picture.

He could barely muffle the grunts of pleasure that came from him. He replaced the photoframe on the desk, but carefully removed Princess' picture. This, he folded and put it in his pocket. He then quickly pulled his trousers back up and got out of the place.

Naughty by Choice: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/naughty-by-choice/44222

Re: Naughty By Choice by FairCritic(m): 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2021
Following
Re: Naughty By Choice by BigBasher: 7:17pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ride on
Re: Naughty By Choice by ThrillPlus: 2:34am On Aug 29, 2021
Cool beginning
Re: Naughty By Choice by Awesome05: 10:34am On Aug 29, 2021
Following bumper to bumper.
Re: Naughty By Choice by SeyiDominion: 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
He could barely muffle the grunts of pleasure that came from him. He replaced the photoframe on the desk, but carefully removed Princess' picture. This, he folded and put it in his pocket. He then quickly pulled his trousers back up and got out of the place.

The next morning at school, Bobby saw Mr. Johnson walking down the hallway. He obviously looked pissed off. Who could have entered his office and yanked off the picture of his wife from the photo frame? That person must be up to terrible mischief.

As they passed each other the Principal gave Bobby a glaring look but didn’t say a word. There was no way he could be sure who did the 'terrible', but Bobby was one of his prime suspects. Within Bobby's short stay, even the Principal had known how cheeky the lad could be.

Later that day, Bobby was heading to the cafeteria for lunch and he had to pass by the principal’s office. As he passed by the door he glanced into the office through the small window in his door and saw Princess sitting in a chair, legs crossed, while she was talking to her husband.

The young guy got a slight excitement thinking about her. He wished he could really practicalise his thoughts of her. But it was not only Princess that Bobby fantasised about. Mr Johnson's daughter, Helen, was also a dream girl. Helen was about his age and was also his classmate in the UTME class. He understood Helen was the daughter of Mr Johnson's first wife. Bobby had made overtures to her, but she had neither said yes or no.

"I will send you a surprise this evening," he told Helen.

"What surprise?"

He grinned at her. "Wait for it. That is part of the surprise."

In the evening, he locked himself in the privacy of his room as he got ready to prepare the surprise he had for Helen. He locked his door firmly and brought out the Sony video recorder he kept. It was one of the gifts his father gave him from his last trip to Europe.

Bobby put the recorder on and placed it on a stool in the room. He then took a vantage position in front of the camera.

"Hello, Helen. Here's the surprise I have for you," he started. His hands went to the buckle of belt. It was loosened and the trousers went down.

"Just keep watching, baby," he said. Next he pulled down his trousers and stepped out of it. His naked penis and stood right there before the camera.

"This thing always looks small when it is not excited." He held his penis. "But just watch and see."

Gently, his right hand started stroking the organ. Within seconds, the organ became fully erect.

"Here we are, Helen darling. This is my package for you. This is the surprise. This is what you will have all to yourself as my babe."
He still hovered in front of the camera for some moments making different postures of his Tonia before ending the show. He wore his boxer and trousers back and picked the camera to play back what he had recorded.

He was impressed with the recording. He inserted the USB cord of the camera to download the video to his laptop. He then connected to his phone and copied it. Good, now he would send the video to Helen through WhatsApp.

Re: Naughty By Choice by Zamar: 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
COOL
Re: Naughty By Choice by UltimateSpice: 6:47am On Aug 30, 2021
Nice
Re: Naughty By Choice by BigBasher: 2:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
Ride on.
Re: Naughty By Choice by SeyiDominion: 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
UltimateSpice:

Nice

Thanks grin
Re: Naughty By Choice by CasNova: 6:15am On Aug 31, 2021
Welcome aboard.
Re: Naughty By Choice by Zamar: 11:58am On Aug 31, 2021
Go on.
Re: Naughty By Choice by ThrillPlus: 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2021
More
Re: Naughty By Choice by SeyiDominion: 6:51pm On Aug 31, 2021
He was impressed with the recording. He inserted the USB cord of the camera to download the video to his laptop. He then connected to his phone and copied it. Good, now he would send the video to Helen through WhatsApp.

Helen was in the kitchen, preparing the meal for the evening. She hated doing this but his step mother convinced her dad that it was good she should be doing house chores. Mr. Johnson was still enamored to his wife, so he agreed with her. That only made Helen to hate her father's second wife the more.

She had a junior brother who was in the boarding school. Helen had finished her secondary education. She hoped to do very well in her university entrance examination, get admission to study her course and get the hell out of that house.

In the sitting-room of their three-bedroom apartment, Princess was watching the television. Her husband has gone out. Only Princess and Helen were in the house.

Somehow, Helen forgot her phone on one of the seats in the sitting-room. She usually took her phone with her to wherever she went, but sometimes, something like this happened.

The phone rang. Princess ignored it but, the persistence of the caller got her attention. She went to it. The caller's i.d number was saved as Bobby. Bobby? Was it the same 'stubborn' Bobby that her husband had mentioned before? Princess decided to answer the call.

"Hello?" she said carefully and faintly.

"Helen, baby. I've sent the package I promised to send through the WhatsApp.

"Just check it out and let me know what you feel." He laughed briefly over the line. "I'm sure you will not be disappointed."

With that, he cut off the line. Princess was bemused. Package? What kind of package could he be talking about? She decided to find.

She clicked on the video he had sent and her eyes popped out in surprise by the contents of what he had sent.

"What!" So, this was the package that he was talking about. Yes, she knew it. She was always telling her husband that Helen was having 'inproper' relationship with the opposite sex, but her husband was always defending the girl, saying that she was chaste!

She would definitely seize this phone and show her husband the kind of immoral indulgence his daughter was involved in. He would have to know what a chaste his daughter was!

At that moment, there was beeping of a car horn as a car was driven to the compound. It sounded like her husband's car.

Princess was right. Seconds later, Mr. Johnson stepped inside the sitting-room.

Re: Naughty By Choice by BigBasher: 6:55am On Sep 01, 2021
Thanks for the update
Re: Naughty By Choice by BigBasher: 11:18am On Sep 01, 2021
BigBasher:
Thanks for the update
Re: Naughty By Choice by BigBasher: 11:19am On Sep 01, 2021
Re: Naughty By Choice by ThrillPlus: 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
Interesting
Re: Naughty By Choice by ThrillPlus: 6:54am On Sep 02, 2021
Ride on
Re: Naughty By Choice by Zamar: 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
Move on
Re: Naughty By Choice by FairCritic(m): 6:54pm On Sep 02, 2021
Waiting for more
Re: Naughty By Choice by SeyiDominion: 2:14am On Sep 03, 2021
ThrillPlus:
Interesting

FairCritic:
Waiting for more

ThrillPlus:
Ride on

grin
Re: Naughty By Choice by Zamar: 9:29am On Sep 03, 2021
next
Re: Naughty By Choice by BigBasher: 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2021
Go on.
Re: Naughty By Choice by SeyiDominion: 6:59am On Sep 04, 2021
At that moment, there was beeping of a car horn as a car was driven to the compound. It sounded like her husband's car. Princess was right. Seconds later, Mr. Johnson stepped inside the sitting-room.

"Hello, darling," she greeted him as he came over to give her a peck. "How do you do?" he asked.

"Oh, fine. How about you?"

She shrugged. "All is well." Princess could barely wait for him to settle down. "See, I have something important to show you."

She showed the phone to him and played the video to him. He did not even wait for the video to play to the end.

"What! How could Robbert send this disgusting thing? How dare him?" He glared as he jumped to his feet as if he was ready to pounce on the culprit.

"He sent it to Helen," she emphasised. "This is her phone."

Bayo was brimming in anger. "Where is she? Where is Helen?"

Helen inaudibly heard the slight commotin going on in the living-room and decided to find out what was going on.

"So, you've been messing around," her father said, upon sighting her. "You've been messing with Robert. Robert, of all people!"

"I don't know what you are talking about, dad."

"Oh, you don't know. How can you deny this?" He shoved the phone to Helen. "Explain this."

"Open and play the video he just sent to your WhatsApp," Princess said.

With great anxiety, Helen opened the social media and played the video Bobby had sent. She too could not believe her eyes.

"What! How could he send such an obscene thing to me."

Her father still glared at her. "Stop pretending that he has not been sending stuffs like this to you. How could you be so obscene?"

"But dad, I swear I don't know anything about it. Bobby is just a friend. I don't know why he will send this to me."

Her father remained unconvinced. "You are going to delete that video. Henceforth you must stop further relationship with him. I am seizing this your phone. As for him, we shall meet in school tomorrow."

Re: Naughty By Choice by BigBasher: 12:36pm On Sep 04, 2021
Thanks for the update
Re: Naughty By Choice by Awesome05: 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ride on.
Re: Naughty By Choice by UltimateSpice: 6:29am On Sep 05, 2021
Cool story
Re: Naughty By Choice by BigBasher: 1:01pm On Sep 05, 2021
Go on
Re: Naughty By Choice by ThrillPlus: 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
More
Re: Naughty By Choice by FairCritic(m): 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2021
Good stuff
Re: Naughty By Choice by SeyiDominion: 6:32am On Sep 07, 2021
Her father remained unconvinced. "Delete that video now. Henceforth you must stop further relationship with him. I am seizing this your phone. As for him, we shall meet in school tomorrow."

Bobby gave Helen some time to watch and 'digest' the video he sent to her. Meanwhile, he decided to watch a video on his laptop. It was one of his favorite videos. In it, a guy was teasing his girlfriend. In no time, they were kissing and cuddling.

As if hungry for each other, they stripped themselves in order to get to the real act. He had her back raised as he mounted her from the back and pounded her furiously. She moaned and flung her head back, screaming her orgasm at the top of her lungs.

"Ohhhhhhh!!" she screamed again as he rammed his big prick up her cunt. He kept banging her through her orgasm, amplifying her sensations. Her buttcheeks were firm, from what Bobby could see...

Sure, there was a little extra padding, an extra jiggle in her thighs whenever the guy slammed his hips forward. But the experienced lady certainly knew what she was doing. As her hips bucked and gyrated, she was taking her boyfriend on the ride of his life, using her body to milk him better and give him the peak of pleasure.

Bobby paused the video. It was time for him to call Helen and ask her if she enjoy his package. He dialed her number and was surprised when the service provider said her phone was switched off. Could the battery of her phone be flat?

He waited for some minutes and redialed. It was the same result. He then checked the video he had sent to her. The two marks indicated that it had been received. What then was the issue? He shrugged. Tomorrow morning was not far away. He would find out.

That morning, Bobby did not see Helen in school. It was time for the first class and she had not come. This was very much unlike of her. He brought his i-phone and tried her number again.

It was still switched off. A lady that served as office assistant in the Principal office came inside the class room and made straight for Bobby.

"The Principal wants to see you," she announced.

His heart skipped a beat. Why would Mr. Johnson want to see him? What could have happened? He followed the lady to the Principal' office. His worst fear was confirmed.

"How could you?" Mr. Johnson yelled at him. "How could you send such a filthy, obscene and disgusting thing to my daughter?"

Bobby feigned ignorance. "I don't know ..."

"Don't even try to deny it!" Mr. Johnson bawled. "How could you send a video of your dirty self to her phone? How could you be so disgusting?"

"But ..."

"No but! I've already called your mother to inform her and she's on her way. The least you will get is a week suspension. One week! Now go and wait for her in the Secretary office."

NAUGHTY: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/naughty-by-choice/44222

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend / How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages / How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.