Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) (87291 Views)

Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US / Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by EBMedia: 9:06am On Aug 28, 2021
Nigerian Doctor In The UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From A UK Woman (Photos, Video)

A Nigerian medical doctor resident in the United Kingdom took to Twitter to express his happiness for leaving Nigeria and Nigerian women after he got a Balenciaga footwear as a birthday gift from a woman in the UK, IgbereTV reports.

Dr Shola, who recently left Nigeria for the UK, said that while in Nigeria, he was only receiving boxers, singlets, and sex as birthday gifts.

However, after moving to the UK, he got Balenciaga footwear.

He wrote;

"Happy birthday to me.
Thank goodness I left Nigeria, Na boxers, singlets or even sex I for get as birthday gift.

Now I'm getting a balenciaga

Bye bye to yeye girlfriend."

See photos and video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56A7Gc3Dwqc

https://igberetvnews.com/1399002/nigerian-doctor-uk-mocks-nigerian-women-gift-uk-woman-photos-video/

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by dangermouse(m): 9:12am On Aug 28, 2021
grin In Nija you will only get singlet or boxers from them. But when it's there turn, you will be made to sponsor everything from the cakes down to food and drinks that will be used in the birthday bash.

720 Likes 51 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:12am On Aug 28, 2021
Same hoes different methods.

286 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by womenareapess: 9:12am On Aug 28, 2021
Good he left those piece of shiit called naija women undecided

Very useless set of black species who got no economical value. angry

I always advise you date a foreigner and forget those piece of shiit.

Naija women are useless..... All of them.

I remember when I was dating to black shegoat (naija women) The highest gift I ever received was perfume of 1k naira, and that was the day I was enlightened that those piece of shiit ain't worth it. undecided

Presently I'm dating a foreigner, and I most tell you, the experience is worth it. grin

359 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 9:12am On Aug 28, 2021
bros

enjoy your stuffs privately

no let one flying idiots fall you

why the show off.

unless you have formidable defence

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by ValCon888: 9:13am On Aug 28, 2021
A typical Nigerian girl has this entitlement mentality.
They believe you must do everything for them.
You must give them money, take them out, buy gifts, make their hair, recharge their phones (and still do the calling) etc.

You must give them money before they buy you gift. And they will only use 10% of that money for your usual boxers, singlet or roll-on birthday present.

She is never altruistic or selfless. If she does something for you, she expects you to do something even greater for her in return. It is until you date a foreign chick you realize a vast majority of Nigerian girls have nothing to offer.

A selfless, generous Nigerian girl is like a Taliban Christian. They don't exist.

491 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Legendrysailor(m): 9:17am On Aug 28, 2021
Hell yeah !!!!!

He is damn right. Dating a Nigerian lady is risky.

98.999% of Nigerian girls have nothing to offer in a relationship. D are damn too broke , always looking for already made men.

187 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by NotoriousBiggyS: 9:18am On Aug 28, 2021
Nigerians girls are useless . The only thing they can offer is the smelly space between their legs

132 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by BabbanBura(m): 9:25am On Aug 28, 2021
I always talk am, our Naija ladies need to get their lazy ass from sleeping, watching series, making up, partying etc and work for their own money so relationship won't be poverty alleviation program for them instead a healthy mutually beneficial affair

100 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by IamKizzbrown10(m): 9:43am On Aug 28, 2021
Na only girls fit give a man singlet or boxers on his birthday, but woman knws wat is best for his man. Stop dating girls and date women. Am proud of nigerians women

98 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by habsydiamond(m): 10:01am On Aug 28, 2021
This is what we call relationships on same grounds.. Balanced relationship unlike some gluttons always collecting na unbalanced relationships.. Such people only reciprocate with singlets, sex, boxers..

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:02am On Aug 28, 2021
grin

He may be right or wrong...

This is childish sha. grin

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by yuping(m): 10:03am On Aug 28, 2021
I have never in my life receive gift from any girl aside my mom and lovely sweet sisters, the rest na, you dey house I dey come, how far how you go take celebrate this year own, buy me shawama, you go take me out ooo you no it my birthday, send me data, kai I don suffer.

152 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:03am On Aug 28, 2021
grin
Thank God this didn't come from us in Nigeria..If not,the low lives in Nigeria who tag themselves as feminists would have started calling us by different abusive names..

But come to think of it,is Oga doctor far from the truth? No,I don't think so...In fact,he just hit the nail on the head......

Some of us self, during our own birthday,na them still dey tax us join like say na their birthday....Mumu species with zero knowledge on romance lipsrsealed

108 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 28, 2021
dangermouse:
grin In Nija you will only get singlet or boxers from them. But when it's there turn, you will be made to sponsor everything from the cakes down to food and drinks that will be used in the birthday bash.
Your own better u even get singlet and boxer...
My own na only all night banging i been get from my ex on my previous birthday

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 28, 2021
Hmmm, nigerian men dey childish sha.

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Olumighty123(m): 10:47am On Aug 28, 2021
My wife is different, she won't let me spend a penny on my birthday, she usually does all the spending, from gift, to foods and drinks, it's a kind gesture I have always appreciate..

246 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Cholls(m): 10:52am On Aug 28, 2021
My brother good for you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by GTCO: 11:04am On Aug 28, 2021
Ahnie stop begging on nairaland and WhatsApp
Stop using your children to beg on nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/6723459/using-kids-beg-sin-actress#105250549

53 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Spending123: 11:05am On Aug 28, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless......all of them.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by GTCO: 11:08am On Aug 28, 2021
Ahnie stop begging on nairaland and WhatsApp
Stop using your children to beg on nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/6723459/using-kids-beg-sin-actress#105250549

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Spending123: 11:27am On Aug 28, 2021
GTCO:

What about Bulhari's wife, Aisha

No be for my mouth you go hear that one.

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Theunbothered: 11:37am On Aug 28, 2021
Olumighty123:
My wife is different, she won't let me spend a penny on my birthday, she usually does all the spending, from gift, to foods and drinks, it's a kind gesture I have always appreciate..

Is your wife single? grin

138 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Olumighty123(m): 11:51am On Aug 28, 2021
Theunbothered:

Is your wife single? grin

Yes, single, with a husband and 2 kids grin shocked

197 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 28, 2021
In as much as I detest USELESS GIRLS.
This is highly unfair, especially coming from a professional. It lacks content in its entirety.
Let's be Frank here,

1. What do u expect GIRLS 4rm POVERTY capital 2gIve u, when the presidency is ensuring that poverty permeates every family?

2. A country termed one of the worst countries to live in, yet you expect its humans to give you a $100 shoe?
3. A country where many LADIES can't afford sanitary pad.

4. Does he know the number of Ladies I support in Nigeria. He's crazy.
My Last BIRTHDAY was celebrated by my IGBO woman who did everything with $2000 dollars.
5. Does he think he's the only one with such ladies around.? Why tag the UK lady?

You can't give what you don't have.
6. How do you expect a Local GIRL to compete favourably with her western counterpart?
7. How do u expect a Lady who is a product of a country where people massively consume meals at burials/mourning ceremonies, with so much grabbing of takeaways, behave like dat UK Lady?

PLEASE, If you are an INDIGENT NIGERIAN LADY, kindly indicate for a Giveaway.

135 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by KC031: 11:58am On Aug 28, 2021
That tells more about the type of girls he goes for while in Nigeria moreover ill beget ill coz both past and present gift me more than that...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by MyDigitalTribe: 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2021
Be careful though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Robisky001(m): 12:33pm On Aug 28, 2021
womenareapess:
Good he left those piece of shiit called naija women undecided

Very useless set of black species who got no economical value. angry

I always advise you date a foreigner and forget those piece of shiit.

Naija women are useless..... All of them.

I remember when I was dating to black shegoat (naija women) The highest gift I ever received was perfume of 1k naira, and that was the day I was enlightened that those piece of shiit ain't worth it. undecided

Presently I'm dating a foreigner, and I most tell you, the experience is worth it. grin
How can I date a foreigner here in naija or do I have to cross the Mediterranean first?

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Gadafii: 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2021
You even got singlets

"A king was born" was what I got cheesy

105 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by JimmyDarmody: 12:35pm On Aug 28, 2021

A selfless, generous Nigerian girl is like a Taliban Christian. They don't exist.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 1:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
dangermouse:

You go still come use your energy nack dem ontop. Harder harder, faster faster!

34 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.