Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] (12998 Views)

Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! (Photos) / Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived / I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by gotnel: 12:23am On Aug 29, 2021
blahc007:

So why don't you pray to be among the few that are experiencing total blissful marriage?
Or must you fall under OP's category of men suffering and smiling in Marriage?

My marriage is blissful and blessed. I am praying for my children to enjoy their matrimonial life.
As for me, i have been married for 22 years .
God is involved.
We are talking about what is happening this days.

3 Likes

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by Gaddafih001(m): 5:39am On Aug 29, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Men should stop living their lives in movies undecided i have noticed many simps just think good women are everywhere because of some stupid movie they watch especially the loosers who watch korean series with their sisters at home undecided
This is the real world! Women are completely rouge out here!

Married men suffer in their homes big time even when they would never come out to admit it because of society.
Men hate appearing weak, and i love that fact about myself too, i would rather say everything is fine and keep enduring the multiple arrow piercings on my back! undecided
For marriage its the same although in this case you could prevented it!

Married men die on a daily basis, but they would appear with smiling faces and people would buy it, when they die, the same people would attend his burial and mourn.
Then the biittch who killed him at home will move on with what he left behind and even get remarried, even after his death, he still looses!
THE MARRIED MAN LOOSES TILL THE END!
Be Wise

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
And I will be seeing my death and gladly sit down because I don’t want people to see me as weak?
It’s only an effeminate man that will do this.
Sadly,the society is raising weak men these days.
If you do anyhow, I dump you and move on to develop myself more.
Men are like wine,the older the better.
Don’t let someone who takes you as her retirement plan from her whoring days to finish you off in the name of marriage.
It’s better I watch from afar than to kpai as a simp.
Marriage can never be a yoke to me.

6 Likes

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by gistray: 5:56am On Aug 29, 2021
This Op I can confidently swear with my life you'll eventually get married.

Not getting married isn't guarantee your life will automatically become peaceful!
Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 29, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You have spoken like the exact way women have painted marriage in the 21st century; A BUSINESS PLAN.

If you're getting married and you're rich, prenup can actually protect you, not the other way round.
Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by Faber(m): 6:38am On Aug 29, 2021
ravensckar:
I believe Robert Greene's ART OF SEDUCTION gave a more detailed analysis about the SEDUCERS, THE SEDUCER'S VICTIM & THE SEDUCTION PROCESS.

Whilst I find your argument thought-provoking, your submission is rather disturbing. To assert that it's not in a man's favour to live under the same room with a woman is not only mischievous but also not in accordance with common sense. The whole essence of learning about seduction is to excel at it and not be a victim of it. But to refuse to seduce or be seduced is another thing entirely. You Redpillers are beginning to show a somewhat kind of personality disorder!

See, the odds are not in your favour is quite different from
it is not in a man's favour the former means you will likely succeed but you have low chance. Not in a man's favour means total failure.
The number of successful marriages without issues beginning from the very foundation of the universe is relatively few. That tells you that what am saying is true. Even the ones that appears to be successful, it is the men toiling day and night to keep the marriage together. The odds are against us in marriage, take it to the bank.
You say you have personality disorder? Sorry about that, look for a psychologist for a therapy. No be me go cure you

6 Likes

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by Faber(m): 6:49am On Aug 29, 2021
Kennyking1234:
just checked about the book its banned in the u.s

A sad one
Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:03am On Aug 29, 2021
Ritzybeauty:

[s]Obviously you are the one experiencing fear of being alone, so you are just trying to console yourself with all this crap you keep saying but bad news, you would continue to be depressed and I believe its beyond saving, Even your creator approves of marriage, who the hell are you to say otherwise..[/s]
T R A S H

1 Like

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by Simpubozz(m): 7:35am On Aug 29, 2021
“they love the idea of marriage but none of them want to be wives!”

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by blahc007: 7:55am On Aug 29, 2021
gotnel:

My marriage is blissful and blessed. I am praying for my children to enjoy their matrimonial life.
God is involved.
I can learn one or two from you sir...I have always prayed to have that bliss...I sure know and believe it exist...cause I was raised in such home.
Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by Ikwerelastborn: 8:30am On Aug 29, 2021
Tomilola360:

we understand you wife is 100% a demon and maybe your sisters and mother too but why generalize us all. it could be your generational curse or something.
All these you people's blackmail on people's sisters and mothers doesn't seem to work anymore ,why don't you ladies use something else, lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by Ikwerelastborn: 8:31am On Aug 29, 2021
Waylex21:

Never was that conclusion reached. You jumped to that fallacious conclusion yourself. Don't be sentimental to confuse many with all.
But you sounded biased,what else is there to understand, abeg shift
Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by Wilfun25(f): 8:33am On Aug 29, 2021
I use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey - https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=1672ab10b10521
Earn points when you save. This is our way of rewarding you for having a great savings culture on PiggyVest. The more you save, the more points you earn smiley[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by ravensckar(m): 8:33am On Aug 29, 2021
Faber:

See, the odds are not in your favour is quite different from
it is not in a man's favour the former means you will likely succeed but you have low chance. Not in a man's favour means total failure.
The number of successful marriages without issues beginning from the very foundation of the universe is relatively few. That tells you that what am saying is true. Even the ones that appears to be successful, it is the men toiling day and night to keep the marriage together. The odds are against us in marriage, take it to the bank.
You say you have personality disorder? Sorry about that, look for a psychologist for a therapy. No be me go cure you
In your attempt to sound 'intelligent' you ended up exhibiting your buffoonery. If you're half as intelligent as you're sounding, you would have known that the whole concept of seduction is an 'art'. If you don't want to be a victim of it, then, you too have to learn it. I tried to cure your ignorance by subtly referring to the process that seduction entails; the seducers' typology, the seduction process and the seducer's tactics. It buttresses the excerpt from the book you referenced. But how will you know? You don't even have knowledge of the subject matter, you only cherry-pick and read for fun. Now I believe in the saying that; 'a wise man can learn from a fool, but a fool will never learn from a wise man'.

First and foremost, marriage is not the only challenging endeavour in life; business, politics, parenting, career, etc all have their peculiar challenges. Why do you Redpillers always project marriage like it is the worst thing to happen to any man?

Secondly, I noticed how you were silent about my reference on the Art of Seduction. You clearly avoided the bait because it would have exposed you for who you truly are; an ignoramus. People like you only cherry-pick chapters from any book to massage your folly. Trust me, you know absolutely nothing about marriage, relationship or human interraction.

Thirdly, I'm not the one who is suffering from personality disorder. It's you and your fellow deranged Redpillers. I have never been afraid of dealing with my problems (be it marital or business). I believe that's why the good Lord gave us brains; to reason and figure things out.

Being successful in marriage involves being adept at the laws of human psychology and interraction. It is not a function of one's academic prowess lest great thinkers like Albert Einstein, Isaac Newton, Benjamin Franklin, etc would have excelled in that field. You Redpillers really need to stop these belly aching & hullaballoo about marriage. I'll leave you with the words of Abraham Lincoln; 'He who knows, but knows not that he knows, is asleep, wake him. He who knows not, but knows not that he knows not is a fool. Shun him'.

PS- do not expect another reply from me.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by BoldConcepts(m): 8:54am On Aug 29, 2021
Am filling seminarian form very soon grin.after seeing what will come to me
Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by BoldConcepts(m): 8:54am On Aug 29, 2021
Am filling seminarian form very soon ;Dafter seeing what will come to me
Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by writetopoker2: 9:13am On Aug 29, 2021
ravensckar:
Bros, limit your useless 95% statistical error to your household biko. I'm married and I don't experience all the nonsense that the deranged OP typed here. If you were unfortunate to marry a demon, perhaps you yourself are a demonic element (since like attracts like).

PS- this fallacy of hasty generalization is becoming stale. Even the so-called feminists ain't as toxic as you people have become. Make una let us hear word abeg.

You can read and pass but since you have reduced your stupid self to abuses, then you have no choice.

For your information your type do not deserve my attention.

Meanwhile how far with single mother who is a prostitute, have she left for work, she told me you are born out of fornication.

Death will surely meet at the point of your happiness, you child of a bitch

1 Like

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by writetopoker2: 9:16am On Aug 29, 2021
Tomilola360:

we understand you wife is 100% a demon and maybe your sisters and mother too but why generalize us all. it could be your generational curse or something.

B9the your mother and your sisters, I heard it started from your grand mother they are demon incarnate
Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by writetopoker2: 9:17am On Aug 29, 2021
SEGLIZ:
if found yourself married to a demon then you're evil.

Your are very crazy and your generation will remain broke and evil
Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by jamesfield: 9:40am On Aug 29, 2021
Hmmm…….
Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by SEGLIZ: 10:37am On Aug 29, 2021
writetopoker2:

Your are very crazy and your generation will remain broke and evil
this is the reason you found yourself in your predicament. stop cursing and you will find peace. you have children for their sake don't curse people. what individual sow they reap, you curse you reap it. you sow curse this morning but I pray you or your children won't reap.

peace of Christ locate your home and marriage, whatever is that thing that saddens you in your marriage will turn joy. that woman that makes you feel marriage is evil will turn around to make it bliss for you.
Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by Alusiizizi(m): 11:14am On Aug 29, 2021
oneolajire:

What is this one trying to prophecy? I say I am happily married. Which there is there?

You want a marriage without any problem? Good, then you must live a life without any challenge before dreaming of a flawless marriage. I faced all challenges that came my way and I overcame them all.

slowpoke. you must live a life without any challenge before dreaming of a flawless marriage was about you performing self castration. And I wonder what else that you had to sacrifice for this "happy" marriage.
Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by writetopoker2: 11:27am On Aug 29, 2021
SEGLIZ:
this is the reason you found yourself in your predicament. stop cursing and you will find peace. you have children for their sake don't curse people. what individual sow they reap, you curse you reap it. you sow curse this morning but I pray you or your children won't reap.

peace of Christ locate your home and marriage, whatever is that thing that saddens you in your marriage will turn joy. that woman that makes you feel marriage is evil will turn around to make it bliss for you.

Get lost, slowpoke
Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by SEGLIZ: 12:15pm On Aug 29, 2021
writetopoker2:

Get lost, slowpoke

I always knew it, do get bittered life is beautiful. confirmation gotten.
Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by oneolajire(m): 12:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
Alusiizizi:

slowpoke. you must live a life without any challenge before dreaming of a flawless marriage was about you performing self castration. And I wonder what else that you had to sacrifice for this "happy" marriage.

I see you love lies and deceit. You want me to tell you I have faced no challenge in my marriage?

For 3 years after marriage, there was no baby, later God provided me a son, and another on the way coming.

Had financial challenge as my ex-boss crumbled his own company five months after wedding. He didn't pay salaries, but God provided other means of income.

Guy, you are childish to abuse on nairaland, so learn secrets of success and grow up
Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by Lostchild(m): 1:08pm On Aug 29, 2021
writetopoker2:
Am married, OP God bless you for this truth.

95% of Women are demons

grin
Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by MufasaLion: 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2021
gotnel:

God is involved.

22 years? Damn!

Only you knows what you've endured.
Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by babavik: 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
This is one bitter truth everyone has to digest whether they like it or not. I'm being specific about this age we are in.
Most of them wished they never even met their wives not to talk of marrying them and the rest wished they never even considered marriage in the first place!

Women will want to exploit the leverages they have in the 21st century, they want their opinions to count even when it is baseless and most times one-sided.
The women of this age only know how to wh0re not handle men, they love the idea of marriage but none of them want to be wives! undecided

You are not wrong to refer them as household demons because they will torture you emotionally and psychologically. The worst part of the situation is that you as a man don't really have a choice, you have fallen in the trap by signing those marriage documents and you are completely stuck with the devil for life!

Still Typing...
Just tell us your "Dad" is leaving in regrets

1 Like

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
writetopoker2:
Am married, OP God bless you for this truth.

95% of Women are demons

Is your wife a demon?
Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 29, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Interestingly, these threads are usually created by men.

After all, the devil is male.

yeah, something like, the future is female, the devil is male.

The OP is afraid that woman rights (feminism) are taking over, that's why he and others are afraid of marriage.

Hence, the conclusion that married men *generally* are suffering.
Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by writetopoker2: 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
Citygal:

Is your wife a demon?

Your asshole mother is demonic grin
Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by eitsei(m): 7:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
Bunmhi:
Gbogbo eleyi óò necessary
you don't want the men to be told the hard truth?
Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
Citygal:

yeah, something like, the future is female, the devil is male.

The OP is afraid that woman rights (feminism) are taking over, that's why he and others are afraid of marriage.

Hence, the conclusion that married men *generally* are suffering.
Damn! You are so clueless! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Disvirgin Her / Guys Beware!! Ladies Will Use Your Sparm To Do This (photos) / Have You Ever Caught Anyone F##king Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.