Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,730 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) (50132 Views)

Ado Aleru Installed As Sarkin In Zamfara (Pictures) / Gunmen Kidnap Hassana Saudaki & Her Baby In Zamfara - Pictures / FG To Matawalle: We Own The Gold Deposits In Zamfara- PICTURES & VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by slowice(m): 1:26pm On Aug 28, 2021
The hustle is real... Account Don deplete ffk Don turn ass licker.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 1:27pm On Aug 28, 2021
Trumann:
FFK is on a national begging tour. Immediately jollof rice finished in Yusuf's wedding, he jumped to Zamfara to eat tuwo on scholarship.

You are rude! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by Olatomiwami(m): 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2021
Trumann:

My concern is those Muslim Northerners being killed by bandits and Boko Haram. Their fellow Muslims don't care, they are more concerned about Igboho and Kanu

They have to b concerned more of those agitators to keep Nigeria one,not for the love of Nigeria,but for their parasitic nature,make Igboho and Kanu no scatter their pot of soup. grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by stasius: 1:29pm On Aug 28, 2021
I have said it before.

This man is APC stooge.

Forget his fake criticisms!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by Enyimbamercedes: 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2021
No be only green white green
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by pacespot(m): 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2021
See as those Hausa boys behind him dey look in that last pic
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by Olatomiwami(m): 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

This man is a disgrace to the tribe of YORUBA

His end will be full of Shame and disgrace

Crack pot head

Divorced asshole

Which Yoruba? Is you people that was his gullible followers,una eyes just open,FFK that can not win a ward election in Ife,of what importance is he to Ife,talk less of Yoruba nation? Carry him ,he is your in-law.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by HellAnus: 1:37pm On Aug 28, 2021
Built2last:
This man lacks honour.

Normal traits of most afonjas
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by Darreytinho10(m): 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2021
He's dead broke rinow grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by Kanixt(m): 1:43pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ahmeduana:
What you guys failed to realize is that FFK is on a spying mission, that is what he did toward the 2015 election, he was the first person before SARAKI to leak the intentions of APC that they want to present Muslim/Muslim ticket. very soon we should be hearing the internal plans of APC from FFK.

Leave them alone, they don't know who is FFK at all. He knows how to lure the enemy and kill it.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by Badonasty(m): 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2021
Lol...it’s the people that take this guy serious I just pity

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by CXLVII: 1:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
IPOB messiah in Nigerian colours!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by CXLVII: 1:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
Badonasty:
Lol...it’s the people that take this guy serious I just pity

The Igbos

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by 77up(m): 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
Trumann:
FFK is on a national begging tour. Immediately jollof rice finished in Yusuf's wedding, he jumped to Zamfara to eat tuwo on scholarship.
Walahi mad people full this nairaland grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2021
Crossroad1:
I won't blame ffk now.
It cost a lot for a man without job to pay for,
Security details
House help
Child support
Maintain his lifestyle
Fuel his cars
Buy foodstuffs
Prepare soups.
Pay for laundry
Buy clothes and shoes
So where una expect am to get money to finance all these things?
Times are hard, so he is just adjusting to the new Nigeria like everyone else is doing..
And least you forget, BETRAYAL AND BEING FAIRWEATHER POLITICIAN RUN IN HIS FAMILY, Google is your friend if you think am lying
the money he has stolen so far is probably enough to last him for life.
He's bored and wants to play some political games. Some extra cash is not a bad idea.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by Buksaylor: 2:03pm On Aug 28, 2021
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by Akharmony: 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2021
We warned igboho not to lean on FFK. The. Guy is a political gladiator. Anywhr belle face.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by Yusman316(m): 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2021
Trumann:

My concern is those Muslim Northerners being killed by bandits and Boko Haram. Their fellow Muslims don't care, they are more concerned about Igboho and Kanu
Thought u guys claimed Christians are their targets
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by RAbayomi: 2:40pm On Aug 28, 2021
It is good that FFK made his trip to Abuja by road. Even though he was forced by expediency ( the need to attend impo7 political meetings). It helped to enae him see the country diversity in another light, positive as I want to believe from his write up.
This is the more reason why commentators like him most contribute to national discuss, problems and challenges sometimes in a way that build rather than tear apart the country. The elites are contributing in no small measure, to tear apart and render asunder the fabrics and foundation of this country.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by SirBunky85(m): 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
This guy na number one NA (Northern Apologist) with NAFDAC no.00001
I just loved the way he-ffk used my Igbo brothers to catch cruise and we(Igbos)were hailing him.now,he's abandoned us and gone bk to same Fulani's who he made us to hate.reno is doing same thing with us now and we are falling for him. I believe, he'll dump us soon and start romancing the Fulani's who they so demonized. I hope we (Igbos) will learn some lessons

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by mu2sa2: 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2021
Biodun556:
FFK needs money, the hustle is real meanwhile Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho are eating undone beans
Chai! Nnamdi Kanu, captured by Buhari's boys, is actually being kept in a zoo, served watery beans for breakfast, soaked sandy garri for lunch and super dark amala for dinner. Prize to pay for inciting murder, before the gallows!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by TheMostComplex1: 2:50pm On Aug 28, 2021
Abegi make una allow FFK to get his own share of the National cake
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by TheMostComplex1: 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2021
77up:
Walahi mad people full this nairaland grin grin grin

I can't agree less
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by ucyonline: 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2021
He's going home(APC) soon. We await the official announcement.

He won't be missed shaa.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by taiwolomo1: 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ahmeduana:
What you guys failed to realise is that FFK is on a spying mission, that is what he did toward 2015 election, he was the fist person before SARAKI to leak the intentions of APC that they want to present muslim/muslim ticket. very soon we should be hearing the internal plans of APC from FFK.
bro u r not getting his msg....He is trying to say that all the shout about insecurity in the country is a propaganda na.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by Elzazzi: 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
SirBunky85:
I just loved the way he-ffk used my Igbo brothers to catch cruise and we(Igbos)were hailing him.now,he's abandoned us and gone bk to same Fulani's who he made us to hate.reno is doing same thing with us now and we are falling for him. I believe, he'll dump us soon and start romancing the Fulani's who they so demonized. I hope we (Igbos) will learn some lessons

Reno will never do that. Go and check Reno history. FFK has always been known to be like this.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2021
Biodun556:
FFK needs money, the hustle is real meanwhile Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho are eating undone beans
Hahahhahahaha

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:18pm On Aug 28, 2021
Trumann:
Hahahhahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:18pm On Aug 28, 2021
LamidiCownu:
Ffk cheesy grin
Nigga steady securing the bag.
Whatever money can't do..money will do
Lol
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by Gentlerespect76: 3:24pm On Aug 28, 2021
SirBunky85:

Amen, bro
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by blues234: 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2021
This is the guy that deceived Kanu with that rubbish conspiracy of Buhari replacement with Jubril. See him frolicking with people he once tagged enemies. When we say most of those propaganda is politically sponsored, especially by the opposition, them call us efulefu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) / CUPP: Halt Collation Of Presidential Poll Results It Violates The Law / Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.