Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. (25422 Views)

N-Power Deployment Issue Please Help / Npower Deployment Issue For Nteach In Rivers State / My N-Power Deployment Status Has Been Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by Unigrad: 11:18am On Aug 28, 2021
For those who were asked to change their program because it was not available in their respective local government and they did and said they have not been deployed should wait for 72hours as deployment is on going.
If after 72hours, no deployment, you can send your details to N-power through their email address.
This info is from the message I got from them after complaining about the said issue.
Thanks.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by Bigredmachine: 11:22am On Aug 28, 2021
Unigrad:
For those who were asked to change their program and they did and say they have not been deployed should wait for 72hours as deployment is on going.
If after 72hours, no deployment, you can send your details to N-power through their email address.
This info is from the message I got from them after complaining about the said issue.
Thanks.

What of those who can't log in and we are seeing transaction failed please try again later... What's our fate
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by Unigrad: 11:23am On Aug 28, 2021
Bigredmachine:

What of those who can't log in and we are seeing transaction failed please try again later... What's our fate
Keep on trying, it's network issue. Alot of persons are trying to assess the site at same time.
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by Bigredmachine: 11:26am On Aug 28, 2021
Unigrad:

Keep on trying, it's network issue. Alot of persons are trying to assess the site at same time.

Ok thanks
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by somudo: 11:33am On Aug 28, 2021
Unigrad:
For those who were asked to change their program because it was not available in their respective local government and they did and said they have not been deployed should wait for 72hours as deployment is on going.
Thanks.
please what should the details include?and even they don't respond to any complaints in that their email.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by Unigrad: 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2021
somudo:
please what should the details include?and even they don't respond to any complaints in that their email.
They do response but it takes hours or even days for them to respond.
I sent them email about the complain yesterday and they replied me this morning.
Your Name
State and local government you applied from.
Your program etc

1 Like

Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by Taywon: 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2021
Who has successfully downloaded this/her PPA letter?
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by Unigrad: 3:07pm On Aug 28, 2021
Taywon:
Who has successfully downloaded this/her PPA letter?
People are finding it difficult to download, I believe they are still working on the site. Keep on trying it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by DRsays: 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2021
I was able to view my deployment status yesterday, which i was deployed before their site became congested.. Now I was able to login and my deployment status is now blank... Please, any solution to this?
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by Unigrad: 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
DRsays:
I was able to view my deployment status yesterday, which i was deployed before their site became congested.. Now I was able to login and my deployment status is now blank... Please, any solution to this?
Just keep on checking, they are still working on the site.
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by morrisono111: 4:20pm On Aug 28, 2021
I dialled * 45665 # code to check the registration status...The response I got was not selected but I have successfully done biometrics verification
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by Tfamily: 5:52pm On Aug 28, 2021
Unigrad:
Thanks.
what about those that are not yet deployed, any hope?
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by Unigrad: 6:49pm On Aug 28, 2021
Tfamily:
what about those that are not yet deployed, any hope?
You have done biometric?
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by Unigrad: 6:51pm On Aug 28, 2021
morrisono111:
I dialled * 45665 # code to check the registration status...The response I got was not selected but I have successfully done biometrics verification
Keep on checking your profile or send N-power email stating your complain, they will respond to you after some hours or days
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by emerald02(m): 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2021
I just logged in and can't find any deployment or whatsoever there...
Ekiti State
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by Unigrad: 8:51pm On Aug 28, 2021
emerald02:
Ekiti State
You saw it before?
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by SeyiObj: 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
emerald02:
Ekiti State

Scroll to the right hand side after verification or set ur Google chrome browser to desktop settings. It will display the deployment tab

1 Like

Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by emerald02(m): 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2021
Unigrad:

You saw it before?
I have seen it now but, it read I haven't been deployed yet
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by Unigrad: 10:43pm On Aug 28, 2021
emerald02:

I have seen it now but, it read I haven't been deployed yet
Just keep on checking.
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by Fuckyoumod: 11:12pm On Aug 28, 2021
Unigrad:
Thanks.
Thanks, I was asked to change my program, but when I clicked to select a different program I didn't find any program to select. It was blank. And I'm yet to change my program.
What do I do?
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by Unigrad: 11:18pm On Aug 28, 2021
Fuckyoumod:

Thanks, I was asked to change my program, but when I clicked to select a different program I didn't find any program to select. It was blank. And I'm yet to change my program.
What do I do?
Send an email to N-power and state the issue you are experiencing while you keep on checking your dashboard.
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by samsolite(m): 11:48pm On Aug 28, 2021
Unigrad:
Thanks.

please, what's their email address?
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by Equal2DeTask(m): 1:42am On Aug 29, 2021
samsolite:

please, what's their email address?

support.npower@nasims.gov.ng

1 Like

Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by Epatty(f): 2:21am On Aug 29, 2021
Unigrad:
Thanks.
I'm finding it difficult to download my PPA and the ".. within three days" is tomorrow. How do I get to do it pls, or must it be in a cafe?

1 Like

Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by samsolite(m): 3:23am On Aug 29, 2021
Equal2DeTask:

support.npower@nasims.gov.ng

Thank you
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by parkervero(m): 9:21am On Aug 29, 2021
Okay
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by Abusadiq01(m): 9:21am On Aug 29, 2021
Pls how can I apply for N-Power
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by oluteem: 9:25am On Aug 29, 2021
Abusadiq01:
Pls how can I apply for N-Power

angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Neco Cordination June/July 2015 begins August 15th, 2015 / Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. / What You Posted On Social Media May Affect Your Job Hunting. [pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.