Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,954 members, 7,799,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. (25403 Views)

N-Power Deployment Issue Please Help / Npower Deployment Issue For Nteach In Rivers State / My N-Power Deployment Status Has Been Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by Seniorwriter(m): 9:25am On Aug 29, 2021
Wahala be like FG N-Power job scheme....SMH.

In another NEWS If you have access to internet and browsing gadget but you ain't earning from your online activities then you are very unwise.
Reach out via the facebook Id to know if you have something that can help you earn via online for a token mentorship of $20.....mentorship fee charge are for two reasons ;
# To enact seriousness on your part
# The certainty of the fact that you'll start earning after @least 4weeks of mentorship as long as you are diligent and follow tasks given to you.
With this offer you no longer have an excuse to be financially unstable.

@SENIORWRITER
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by Arabmoniq(m): 9:27am On Aug 29, 2021
On my dashboard it was writen that I was not deploy yet but I use their ussd code and they sent me message that my PPA is my local govt. Wat is my fate?
Unigrad:

Keep on trying, it's network issue. Alot of persons are trying to assess the site at same time.
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by honest1480(m): 9:31am On Aug 29, 2021
Unigrad:
For those who were asked to change their program because it was not available in their respective local government and they did and said they have not been deployed should wait for 72hours as deployment is on going.
If after 72hours, no deployment, you can send your details to N-power through their email address.
This info is from the message I got from them after complaining about the said issue.
Thanks.
Thanks for the update, pls each time I try to download my PPA letter, I'll receive error message that too many requests received, try in a minute's time. Pls what do I do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by BigCastro: 9:32am On Aug 29, 2021
Any idea on how to change your PPA??
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by oluteem: 9:37am On Aug 29, 2021
honest1480:
Thanks for the update, pls each time I try to download my PPA letter, I'll receive error message that too many requests received, try in a minute's time. Pls what do I do?
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by oluteem: 9:38am On Aug 29, 2021
Unigrad:
For those who were asked to change their program because it was not available in their respective local government and they did and said they have not been deployed should wait for 72hours as deployment is on going.
If after 72hours, no deployment, you can send your details to N-power through their email address.
This info is from the message I got from them after complaining about the said issue.
Thanks.
What of those that their deployment status were blank after they've been deployed
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by Skillsnigeria: 9:41am On Aug 29, 2021
grin hmmm
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by wale0810: 9:41am On Aug 29, 2021
Unigrad:
Thanks.
Bros I try to. Select another program but I was unable to do that pls what can I do
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by XINOIX: 9:42am On Aug 29, 2021
Epatty:

I'm finding it difficult to download my PPA and the ".. within three days" is tomorrow. How do I get to do it pls, or must it be in a cafe?

That's exactly the dilemma am in now even in the cafe it's difficult to download too
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by scovic33: 9:43am On Aug 29, 2021
Is it true that Nteach is only for those with NYSC certificate?
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by BOSMANARIS(m): 9:51am On Aug 29, 2021
Unigrad:
Thanks.

What about we stocked at this junction.

Keep getting this message, "Too many requests received. Please try again in a minute's time."

Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by quisera(m): 9:54am On Aug 29, 2021
Unigrad:

Send an email to N-power and state the issue you are experiencing while you keep on checking your dashboard.
Good morning,
Please mine is still showing not yet deployed, does it mean I wasn't selected for this batch even after doing the biometric capture?
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by princepalace: 10:21am On Aug 29, 2021
quisera:

Good morning,
Please mine is still showing not yet deployed, does it mean I wasn't selected for this batch even after doing the biometric capture?
Relax yourself, as far as you have done bio-meteric, be rest assured that you have been taken, withing the week, you will be deployed which will show on your dashboard. deployment is still going and work is still going to improve their site.

1 Like

Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by Chiagozieo(m): 10:21am On Aug 29, 2021
Unigrad:

They do response but it takes hours or even days for them to respond.
I sent them email about the complain yesterday and they replied me this morning.
Your Name
State and local government you applied from.
Your program etc
Pls eeh I want to redeloy...did dey give u any reasonable answer on how that dey will redeloy you....am staying in asokoro and I was posted to a primary school at gwarimpa here in Abuja.....I need urgent help and am not reporting on Monday joor ..na Thursday I go go...
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by Chiagozieo(m): 10:24am On Aug 29, 2021
BOSMANARIS:

What about we stocked at this junction.

Keep getting this message, "Too many requests received. Please try again in a minute's time."
Your not the only one..me self mine is doing the same....just wait small ..or u try in the mid nite...am not so excited about this there npower because they delayed us ...they should rush us now.abeg
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by Chiagozieo(m): 10:25am On Aug 29, 2021
scovic33:
Is it true that Nteach is only for those with NYSC certificate?
I heard so....even those with NySC will still go to NySC office in the LGA to verify there certificate
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by wfjimmytobby(m): 10:42am On Aug 29, 2021
N power is paying oh got my first payment lol buhari e no go better for una
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by Jubal01: 10:55am On Aug 29, 2021
What's this redeployment i'm seeing?
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by Omabankz: 11:19am On Aug 29, 2021
Please do they accept redeployment in n-power.
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by NoChill: 11:29am On Aug 29, 2021
Unigrad:
Thanks.

So I dialed *45665# and clicked on N-Power, and put my bvn.
I clicked on option 3 which is PPA and they sent me "physical verification is still ongoing. Check back shortly" I want to know if am the only seeing this and what my chances are to be selected
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by oforjide: 11:42am On Aug 29, 2021
I reside in Rivers state and study engineering, during my NYSC scheme I did teaching mathematics precisely and when i applied for this program i put Nteach but when I check my deployment statue the said what i applied for is not available in the L.G.A that i shld choose another program but only Nhealt was provided for me to choose which I did so been a novice in this field, is there any way i can switch back to Nteach in case they rectify the problems. thanks
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by drakespearz(m): 11:51am On Aug 29, 2021
There’s no option to even select the new program. Please how do I resolve this ?

Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by DaFuhrer(m): 11:56am On Aug 29, 2021
I applied for N-Teach but my PPA is very far from my residence. Even the suggested PPAs are far but there's a govt school in my area but it is not among the suggested PPA. Will my redeployment to the place be accepted??
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by kinggSamuel(m): 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
how do i redeploy without going to my ppa. my ppa is not safe
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by acumen90(m): 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
This is the procedure for redeployment. I equally want to redeploy, but my fear is that I might have problem with payment which is very common with redeployment. A good number of people experienced that last time.
BigCastro:
Any idea on how to change your PPA??

1 Like

Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by oluteem: 12:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
wfjimmytobby:
N power is paying oh got my first payment lol buhari e no go better for una

undecided undecided
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by yewande1234(f): 12:41pm On Aug 29, 2021
I just change my program to n-health and I don't have nysc certificate will I be deployed
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by Iphran6: 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2021
Unigrad:
Thanks.
Dashboard is showing no bvn data, no account data, what next?
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by Macchiavelli(m): 1:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
I have been trying to select another programme since they said 'my program is not in my locality',all to no avail,why is that?
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by Loveurneighbour: 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2021
Unigrad:
Thanks.
An N-BUILD guy has completed his biometrics successfully but yet to be deployed, pls what should he do?
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by Anaerobi(m): 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
What is the fate of those who were not shortlisted in the 1st batch?
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by Ayopercent(m): 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
NoChill:

So I dialed *45665# and clicked on N-Power, and put my bvn.
I clicked on option 3 which is PPA and they sent me "physical verification is still ongoing. Check back shortly" I want to know if am the only seeing this and what my chances are to be selected
My wife is having the same issue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today / Neco Cordination June/July 2015 begins August 15th, 2015 / 8 Habits That Will Cost You Your Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.