Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,273 members, 7,807,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. (25420 Views)

N-Power Deployment Issue Please Help / Npower Deployment Issue For Nteach In Rivers State / My N-Power Deployment Status Has Been Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by taiwotosho22(m): 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
emerald02:
I just logged in and can't find any deployment or whatsoever there...
Ekiti State
Click on deployment and refresh the page. You will see your PPa.
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by Shaev7(m): 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
Unigrad:
For those who were asked to change their program because it was not available in their respective local government and they did and said they have not been deployed should wait for 72hours as deployment is on going.
If after 72hours, no deployment, you can send your details to N-power through their email address.
This info is from the message I got from them after complaining about the said issue.
Thanks.
I was asked not to change when I called them.
It's the same thing I am facing, so I called twice and was asked not to change as deployment is still ongoing.
But from their mail response on Friday, I was told to change, but I have not change as the phone call with their agents twice instructed me not to.
Am just confused here.
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by samsolite(m): 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2021
acumen90:
This is the procedure for redeployment. I equally want to redeploy, but my fear is that I might have problem with payment which is very common with redeployment. A good number of people experienced that last time.

What email address did you use to get a response from NASIMS
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by Sylexdowski(m): 1:54pm On Aug 29, 2021
Please i av been assigned a PPA.. But I'm no longer in that state, how do i transfer it to my current state where i am now
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by Focus222: 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2021
Join Npower Akwa Ibom WhatsApp group. Get all information and ask questions. https:///Jk1MygFK9UN71DbBEsZrpA
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by DICKstractor: 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
emerald02:
I just logged in and can't find any deployment or whatsoever there...
Ekiti State

Set your browser to landscape/auto-rotate, you'll see it
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by Epatty(f): 2:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
XINOIX:

That's exactly the dilemma am in now even in the cafe it's difficult to download too
Any news or idea on what we can do? Should we go to the PPA tomorrow as said, despite the inability to download the PPA or we should wait and know what next?

1 Like

Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by theNOISEmaker: 3:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
Unigrad:
For those who were asked to change their program because it was not available in their respective local government and they did and said they have not been deployed should wait for 72hours as deployment is on going.
If after 72hours, no deployment, you can send your details to N-power through their email address.
This info is from the message I got from them after complaining about the said issue.
Thanks.
Please help o.. I'm Unable to find change of Program menu after logging out and logging back.

I initially applied for N-Tech, i Logged onto my dashboard and saw a message telling me That the program i applied for isn't available in my local government, asking me to select a new program, so an option box appeared on the screen(screenshot attached), i tried clicking it several times to choose a new program but it was unresponsive, thinking it was network issue, i Logged out and logged in again but couldn't find the menu to change my program again, it disappeared.

Please help, how do i access the change of program menu again?

Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by theNOISEmaker: 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
wale0810:
Bros I try to. Select another program but I was unable to do that pls what can I do

Same problem here o, a menu popped up asking me to change my program, i clicked it several times to choose a new program but it was unresponsive, i Logged out and logged in again but couldn't find the change of program menu again. It disappeared. I don't even know how to go about it again.
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by Adunbi3: 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2021
Please can someone guide me on step by step process of changing my program
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by Uphold(m): 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2021
Your logo is your identity, it is the first thing that catches the attention of your customers, I will make you a unique and proffesional 3D logo design for your brand or business for just 3,500 naira only. You get the png, jpeg, pdf and raw file. I am always available to make corrections till you get satisfied. Quality assured.Our other services includes:Letterhead paper designID card design Business card design Flier design And lots more.Chat me on Whatsapp . number is on the picture.

Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by phardhar: 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2021
I have done capturing but I have not be deployed. What can I do?
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by MrMacinterchi1: 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2021
what is your fate if after checking your deployment status and you were told that deployment has not started and you are instructed to wait till it start? because na weti I see for my dash board be that o
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by owila4luv(m): 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2021
Please what's the exact website to login to check for deployment, cos I can't access the web.
Unigrad:

Just keep on checking, they are still working on the site.
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by Ekg911(m): 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2021
Epatty:

Any news or idea on what we can do? Should we go to the PPA tomorrow as said, despite the inability to download the PPA or we should wait and know what next?
same here too bro. We have Monday _Wednesday or so to show up in ppa. We need that ppa acceptance letter
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by IAMPEDRO: 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2021
Unigrad:
Thanks.
Thank you for this information. Pls how do I get into the N Power WhatsApp platform?
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by Unigrad: 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2021
Epatty:

I'm finding it difficult to download my PPA and the ".. within three days" is tomorrow. How do I get to do it pls, or must it be in a cafe?
I think they meant 3 working days.
Keep on trying it, alot of persons are facing same issue.
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by Unigrad: 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2021
IAMPEDRO:
Thank you for this information. Pls how do I get into the N Power WhatsApp platform?
I don't know of any N-power WhatsApp platform.

1 Like

Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by Unigrad: 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2021
honest1480:
Thanks for the update, pls each time I try to download my PPA letter, I'll receive error message that too many requests received, try in a minute's time. Pls what do I do?
Try it again, alot of persons are facing this issue.
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by Fidelmak(m): 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
Sylexdowski:
Please i av been assigned a PPA.. But I'm no longer in that state, how do i transfer it to my current state where i am now

Same issue here
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by Jidkidz(m): 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2021
Unigrad:
Thanks.
abeg nah weytin I see for my side

Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by Adekola3686(m): 5:50pm On Aug 29, 2021
So, what happens after 12 months. Is there any hope for permanency. My advice is if you are already engage with something better don't leave your present employment. You can ask the Batch A and B how far.
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by IAMPEDRO: 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
Unigrad:

I don't know of any N-power WhatsApp platform.
Alright.
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by Unigrad: 6:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
owila4luv:
Please what's the exact website to login to check for deployment, cos I can't access the web.
nasims.gov.ng/login
Once you type your username and password, on your dashboard, click on deployment.
Scroll down, you will see if you have been deployed.
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by macskillzy(m): 6:38pm On Aug 29, 2021
morrisono111:
I dialled * 45665 # code to check the registration status...The response I got was not selected but I have successfully done biometrics verification

I am experiencing the same thing with you
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by DANGOTEONE: 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2021
phardhar:
I have done capturing but I have not be deployed. What can I do?

Just try and log out first, and then login again using FIREFOX BROWSER. I used Edge Browser but my deployment status was showing
"Dear Nairaland, You have not been deployed yet".
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by ocpaschal: 8:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
Unigrad:
Thanks.
what is their email address?
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by nyanasonnet: 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2021
Pls mind s showing blank space, wat s d. Problem

I need urgent answer pls
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by XINOIX: 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2021
Epatty:

To be honest I am not going there tomorrow because the deployment letter is what identifies you to be a beneficiary, without it I know I would be stranded so the best thing is to wait for the time being as things unfolds maybe before Wednesday things will get better
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by OLUPET009(m): 9:39pm On Aug 29, 2021
I have been deploy already but my Bvn n Account number is no where to be found, please how do I update it?
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by ItsmeF: 11:50pm On Aug 29, 2021
Unigrad:
Thanks.

I haven't been deployed yet. Please am I to worry?
Re: N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. by austinslimzy(m): 12:45am On Aug 30, 2021
My is showing error oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Neco Cordination June/July 2015 begins August 15th, 2015 / Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. / What You Posted On Social Media May Affect Your Job Hunting. [pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.