Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Help With Autodesk Maya Activation! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Help With Autodesk Maya Activation! (2636 Views)

Help ! Autodesk Maya Software Needed.... / Adobe Illustrator Vs Autodesk Maya / Maya And 3dMax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Autodesk Maya Activation! by okiuso(m): 12:10pm On May 21, 2011
i have got a crack copy of maya 2011 installed but when i open the crack it only opens with wordpad show characters i donot understand. please someone help me out. though i know its not genuine but i wish to start from somewhere. lol!
Re: Help With Autodesk Maya Activation! by Nobody: 5:32am On May 22, 2011
You can start with 'blender' or 'truespace'. They are both free or if u still want a highend software, you can get them with our regular hawker software vendors. I got mine from the latter.
Re: Help With Autodesk Maya Activation! by OKX(m): 4:22pm On May 22, 2011
@okuiso
u can download d learning editions of maya since ur aim is to learn. I know our economical challenges, but we need 2 cultivate a habit of shunning piracy (software or otherwise)
Re: Help With Autodesk Maya Activation! by boosel: 11:00pm On Feb 11, 2012
please my friends,i am an interested dude who loves animation,but cant get the Maya and 3d max software in calabar. Please can any caring person please send these software's to my email @ estivic@yahoo.co.uk

and i promise to reward you with a token.

Thanks as you do so and may God
Re: Help With Autodesk Maya Activation! by Rotepim: 8:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
Good day,

Looking for someone that can help to make 3d models (final submit in blend or obj files) for simple equipments at a fee

You can mail me:

visitrotimi@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Brand Identity/logo Design / Quality Graphic Design And Printing Services / Most Cutting Edge Photorealistic Renderin And Head Replacement So Far.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.