Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Shame As An Older Female Pastor Is Caught Ch00p!ng Her Junior Pastor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shame As An Older Female Pastor Is Caught Ch00p!ng Her Junior Pastor (4779 Views)

Guys, Share Your Sex Or Seduction Experience With A Much Older Female / H0!t Video Of Spo!lt SHS Students Ch00p!ng Themselves In Class Shocks Parents / 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shame As An Older Female Pastor Is Caught Ch00p!ng Her Junior Pastor by cubanfirstlady: 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2021
We keep preaching here, that the number one rule in becoming a real sharp player is to never take pr!v@t£ photos of yourself and your partner.

Also never make a pr!v@t£ video, no matter how much you love him or her, it’s too risky and anyone who has access to your phone can mistakenly see it and share it online.

We think that’s what happened to these holy secret lovers.

The internet has erupted after bedroom photos of two pastors hits online.

According to reports, the older female preacher and the youthful male preacher had gone for a preaching mission and instead of practicing what they preach, they decided to exchange fluids in the hotel where they lodged.

I wish they know the game, probably they would have escaped the shame and embarrassment.

VIDEO HERE: https://toktok9ja.com/community/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shame As An Older Female Pastor Is Caught Ch00p!ng Her Junior Pastor by InfernoNig: 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2021
Wetin Musa nor go hear for gate.

1 Like

Re: Shame As An Older Female Pastor Is Caught Ch00p!ng Her Junior Pastor by x123xlolls(m): 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2021
Christianity is fake, using modified book...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shame As An Older Female Pastor Is Caught Ch00p!ng Her Junior Pastor by MufasaLion: 6:31pm On Aug 28, 2021
x123xlolls:
Christianity is fake, using modified book...

Shut the fvck up dumbo! Muslims commit fornication too. Don't attack a religion because of the sin of one or some. Be civil, son.

4 Likes

Re: Shame As An Older Female Pastor Is Caught Ch00p!ng Her Junior Pastor by dan9ice(m): 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2021
The guy like bbw

Believes me, na missionary style them apply
Re: Shame As An Older Female Pastor Is Caught Ch00p!ng Her Junior Pastor by x123xlolls(m): 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2021
MufasaLion:

Shut the fvck up dumbo! Muslims commit fornication too. Don't attack a religion because of the sin of one or some. Be civil, son.

I learned it from Nairaland, when a Muslim does something, it means all the Muslims a like that, Islam in general

2 Likes

Re: Shame As An Older Female Pastor Is Caught Ch00p!ng Her Junior Pastor by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2021
Hmmm, I am speechless. lipsrsealed
Re: Shame As An Older Female Pastor Is Caught Ch00p!ng Her Junior Pastor by yuping(m): 10:40pm On Aug 28, 2021
Two adult having sex no big deal.

1 Like

Re: Shame As An Older Female Pastor Is Caught Ch00p!ng Her Junior Pastor by lascos912(m): 6:17am On Aug 29, 2021
Beebah2000:
Hmmm, I am speechless. lipsrsealed
you can't be speechless o,you have to say sometimes about this
Re: Shame As An Older Female Pastor Is Caught Ch00p!ng Her Junior Pastor by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 29, 2021
lascos912:
you can't be speechless o,you have to say sometimes about this
I no get anything to talk that's why I dey speechless.
Re: Shame As An Older Female Pastor Is Caught Ch00p!ng Her Junior Pastor by Haynnie: 8:58am On Aug 29, 2021
Why would they even make a video of themselves committing adultery??

Nincompoops �

(1) (Reply)

Watch Sex Video Of Kenyan Girl Oslie Enjoying It Good Leaked / The Reason Young Girl Prefer Married Men In Bed! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.