Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,871 members, 7,806,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

When You Are Chosen For Eternal Life. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You Are Chosen For Eternal Life. (170 Views)

The Case For Eternal Salvation / Eternal Security In Christ / The Wedding Clothes: Many Are Called But Few Are Chosen. / Nigerians Are Chosen Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You Are Chosen For Eternal Life. by Kingdomtruth: 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2021
You may be wondering what next, now that you have been CHOSEN, if indeed you have. This is just to put things into perspective; that, while it is TRUE that all of us in this ERA of GRACE (New Testament) are called; however, not all of us will be chosen for ETERNAL LIFE. In fact, only few will be chosen for such ETERNAL EXPERIENCE according to Matthew 22:14. And it is the truth.

STUGGLING TO KNOW WHETHER YOU ARE CHOSEN OR NOT?.

Don't struggle for anything, it will happen EFFORTLESSLY. Though it may seem like you've heard the GOSPEL a thousand times; yet, no fire seems to be sparking in your heart deep enough to want to draw you to salvation. Do not worry! Two things will happen at the right time. They are:

1) A day will come when the message will speak to you and it will be the sweetest thing you've ever heard. And your ONE desire afterward, will be to WILLINGLY and SINCERELY surrender your heart to Christ Jesus, acknowledging Him as all you need at that point. OR

2) A day will come, when you will find yourself in a condition that ONLY Christ will be the answer. It will be either you surrender or you live with such a life threatening condition forever.

Finally, if either of these, is your experience; then, jump and celebrate for the SALVATION of the Lord is upon you and the next thing you will be led to do, is to enter into a SPECIAL kind of relationship with Christ called DISCIPLESHIP RELATIONSHIP. I will write about this DISCIPLESHIP RELATIONSHIP when next I come this way.

I REPEAT: Salvation is FREE and is of the Lord alone. John 1:12-13 says," as many as have received Him (Christ), to them He gave the power (spirit) to become the sons of God...... But notice verse 13, it says," which were born, not of BLOOD, nor of the will of the FLESH, nor of the will of man, but of GOD'S WILL NKJV. Meaning this is purely a devine thing. You have no power to decide where to live your after life. ONLY God will choose who spend ETERNITY with Him. The ESSENCE of this write-up, is to make you understand what is happening to you when you begin to experience this. God helps us all I pray.

1 Like

Re: When You Are Chosen For Eternal Life. by xproducer: 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
"No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day." - John 6:44

"And He said, “Therefore I have said to you that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted to him by My Father.” - John 6:65

"All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out." - John 6:37

-----

"The Lord is gracious and full of compassion, Slow to anger and great in mercy." - Psalm 145:8
Re: When You Are Chosen For Eternal Life. by Kingdomtruth: 10:46pm On Aug 29, 2021
xproducer:
"No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day." - John 6:44

"And He said, “Therefore I have said to you that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted to him by My Father.” - John 6:65

"All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out." - John 6:37

-----

"The Lord is gracious and full of compassion, Slow to anger and great in mercy." - Psalm 145:8

Thanks great guy for the scriptural verses again. Stay blessed.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Judging People That Are Filled With The Spirit / Is The New Coronavirus Booster The Mark Of The Beast? / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:monday, September 6, 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.