Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

My Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Story (1212 Views)

Sexual Harassment At Workplace - My Story / My Story On How I Got Disvirgined / He Can Suck For 30 Mins , Am I Wasting My Moans ? (read My Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Story by Kanixt(m): 3:18pm On Aug 28, 2021
Hi, everyone.

I was posted to Yola, Adamawa State November 2020. I rented an apartment at No 112 Zoo road, opposite the old ministry of works, in fact close to the Aisha club. Been a paramilitary man for two months I was well known in the neighborhood, people love me well well and I love them too.

I got married in April 2018, our first child was born in July 2019, so I have a good and wonderful family to reckon with. I was born and brought up in a good Christian home, to be candid prayers and praises are something that I know a lot about. Likewise, my wife, I had to say something good about her; she's a nice babe, she's a wonderful woman, respectful and fearing woman she's a definition of a real woman that everyone will long to have as a wife.

One good evening, me and my best friend in Yola Abubakar ( I met Abubakar there in Jimeta, he was from the neighborhood, even though he was not working but he's done with his NYSC), we were moving down the lane, then I decided to buy "kosai". There, I saw one beautiful damsel waiting to buy the kosai too.
I talked to Abubakar in tune he talked to her, from there I got her number.

We started communicating, like a play-like play within three days, " here she is" Hauwa came to visit me around 8 pm. I delayed her till around 10 pm before letting her go. When she reached home, she called me in a sobering voice that I kept her outside more than necessary, and now the door of the house is locked and she doesn't know what to do. I was totally afraid and saying to myself "let not these people come and kill me here". After a long talk on the phone, at last, she told me that now she's inside the house. It was like the second coming of Jesus - glory to God.

And there was something about this girl, in the daytime no matter what Hauwa will never talk to me, even to greet she will not. But in the evening around 7 pm she will surely come to my end, it's was a normal routine. No talks in the daytime only at night.

One Sunday morning, she saw me with my Bible on my way to Church. She was surprised and said, " la ashe Kai ma Kirista ne" meaning " so you too, you are a Christian" that was the first time I heard her voice in the daytime.

I thought she won't come visiting again but later in the night she came with her normal expensive perfume, coming out of her body.
She told me that some of her relatives in Mubi are Christians too, so no cause for alarm. I was like " yes, that's what I am talking about 'no cause for alarm' " that night we had sex.

After two days, as I was passing by, I saw her with another guy gisting (courtship), so I made sure she saw me. Then later, when I reached home I called to registered, that I saw her doing courtship in a public place and also in the daytime and why me only in the night. Her reply was "ai shi Mai gaskiya ne shi ya sa" meaning that the guy I saw them together he is a faithful guy.

We had sex in January 2021, as I was on top of her pumping it hard on her then I noticed the condom has burst. I stopped and said, "babe the condom has burst ooo" she replied " and so what?". I said "are you not afraid of HIV?" She looked at me in the face and said, "ai HIV katara ce Daga Allah" meaning "HIV it's a destiny from God" I don't know the time my penis died, I was so weak and terrified.

The next day I went straight to the hospital for HIV test, they said I must wait for the 3months window period. These three months were like I was in hell, thinking about my wife my son my relatives, and how I was losing it. I went back in April 2021 still the result came out negative but the Doctor advised me to complete the six months to be sure. I waited for another three months. July 2021 I went for the test and it came out negative again.

So, this month August I have packed with my wife and son in Jimeta. The experience was terrifying I have learned a lot. Once saved it is saved forever. Play safe!

My story!

1 Like

Re: My Story by donbachi(m): 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2021
"We wrestle not against flesh and blood"
I have stopped using dis words long ago.

1 Like

Re: My Story by DaddyRochie1642: 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2021
See how Kpekus almost made this man to be spending his days Weeping and gnashing his teeth with bitter Lamentations grin but he was saved.

Never UnderEstimate the power of Kpekus grin
Re: My Story by fati2001(m): 3:31pm On Aug 28, 2021
Kanixt:
Hi, everyone.

I was posted to Yola, Adamawa State November 2020. I rented an apartment at No 112 Zoo road, opposite the old ministry of works, in fact close to the Aisha club. Been a paramilitary man for two months I was well known in the neighborhood, people love me well well and I love them too.

I got married in April 2018, our first child was born in July 2019, so I have a good and wonderful family to reckon with. I was born and brought up in a good Christian home, to be candid prayers and praises are something that I know a lot about. Likewise, my wife, I had to say something good about her; she's a nice babe, she's a wonderful woman, respectful and fearing woman she's a definition of a real woman that everyone will long to have as a wife.

One good evening, me and my best friend in Yola Abubakar ( I met Abubakar there in Jimeta, he was from the neighborhood, even though he was not working but he's done with his NYSC), we were moving down the lane, then I decided to buy "kosai". There, I saw one beautiful damsel waiting to buy the kosai too.
I talked to Abubakar in tune he talked to her, from there I got her number.

We started communicating, like a play-like play within three days, " here she is" Hauwa came to visit me around 8 pm. I delayed her till around 10 pm before letting her go. When she reached home, she called me in a sobering voice that I kept her outside more than necessary, and now the door of the house is locked and she doesn't know what to do. I was totally afraid and saying to myself "let not these people come and kill me here". After a long talk on the phone, at last, she told me that now she's inside the house. It was like the second coming of Jesus - glory to God.

And there was something about this girl, in the daytime no matter what Hauwa will never talk to me, even to greet she will not. But in the evening around 7 pm she will surely come to my end, it's was a normal routine. No talks in the daytime only at night.

One Sunday morning, she saw me with my Bible on my way to Church. She was surprised and said, " la ashe Kai ma Kirista ne" meaning " so you too, you are a Christian" that was the first time I heard her voice in the daytime.

I thought she won't come visiting again but later in the night she came with her normal expensive perfume, coming out of her body.
She told me that some of her relatives in Mubi are Christians too, so no cause for alarm. I was like " yes, that's what I am talking about 'no cause for alarm' " that night we had sex.

After two days, as I was passing by, I saw her with another guy gisting (courtship), so I made sure she saw me. Then later, when I reached home I called to registered, that I saw her doing courtship in a public place and also in the daytime and why me only in the night. Her reply was "ai shi Mai gaskiya ne shi ya sa" meaning that the guy I saw them together he is a faithful guy.

We had sex in January 2021, as I was on top of her pumping it hard on her then I noticed the condom has burst. I stopped and said, "babe the condom has burst ooo" she replied " and so what?". I said "are you not afraid of HIV?" She looked at me in the face and said, "ai HIV katara ce Daga Allah" meaning "HIV it's a destiny from God" I don't know the time my penis died, I was so weak and terrified.

The next day I went straight to the hospital for an HIV test, they said I must 3months window period. These three months were like I was in hell, thinking about my wife my son my relatives, and how I was losing it. I went back in April 2021 still the result came out negative but the Doctor advised me to complete the six months to be sure. I waited for another three months. July 2021 I went for the test and it came out negative again.

So, this month August I have packed with my wife and son in Jimeta. The experience was terrifying I have learned a lot. Once saved it is saved forever. Play safe!

My story!

addu'atashineAllah ya kamata ya shigaabokan tarayya marasa aminci tare.

I can't explain the pain I always felt when one partner trust is taken for granted.

2 Likes

Re: My Story by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2021
undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Story by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2021
Eyah undecided undecided
You thank God ooo. cheesy
Men men men, na them go talk say women cheat pass.
I can't believe u did this to your wife cry cry
People way go enter heaven, no go reach 5 ooo.

3 Likes

Re: My Story by Finnese001: 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2021
Single ladies fvck married men anyhow and it's normal, but when we single guys fvck married women in return, they will start yelling as if the heaven will fall undecided
Re: My Story by Kanixt(m): 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2021
fati2001:

addu'atashineAllah ya kamata ya shigaabokan tarayya marasa aminci tare.

I can't explain the pain I always felt when one partner trust is taken for granted.
That girl was a damn player, walahi
Re: My Story by Wawelexy(m): 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2021
Narrow escape. Stop cheating on ur wife.
Re: My Story by kestolove95(m): 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2021
good one
Re: My Story by Kanixt(m): 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
Wawelexy:
Narrow escape. Stop cheating on ur wife.
Stop ever since

1 Like

Re: My Story by MufasaLion: 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2021
Kanixt:

That girl was a damn player, walahi

Well, she didn't play you. She just understood the fornication game better than you. Why would you say she was a player? Were you expecting marriage from her or was it because you saw her witg another man?
Re: My Story by MufasaLion: 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
Finnese001:
Single ladies fvck married men anyhow and it's normal, but when we single guys fvck married women in return, they will start yelling as if the heaven will fall undecided

Both are bad anyways.
Re: My Story by Finnese001: 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2021
MufasaLion:

Both are bad anyways.

Una problem anyway because married pussy feels better tongue
Re: My Story by Kanixt(m): 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
MufasaLion:

Well, she didn't play you. She just understood the fornication game better than you. Why would you say she was a player? Were you expecting marriage from her or was it because you saw her witg another man?

You got it

1 Like

Re: My Story by MufasaLion: 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2021
Kanixt:

You got it

Damn straight!
Re: My Story by MufasaLion: 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2021
Finnese001:

Yes, it does because of the thought of knowing it's other man's property. It comes with lots of anxiety and ecstasy too.

Don't get caught.
Re: My Story by Kanixt(m): 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2021
MufasaLion:

So it dey pain you? Make you no marry and com dey Bleep outside ooo. You have to be careful
Re: My Story by Finnese001: 4:20pm On Aug 28, 2021
MufasaLion:

Yes, it does because of the thought of knowing it's other man's property. It comes with lots of anxiety and ecstasy too.

Don't get caught.

Thanks bro, I always play safe

1 Like

Re: My Story by MufasaLion: 4:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
Kanixt:

So it dey pain you? Make you no marry and com dey Bleep outside ooo. You have to be careful

Pained? No.

And I don't understand your second sentence.
Re: My Story by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 28, 2021
Finnese001:

Re: My Story by Philipmighty(m): 5:07pm On Aug 28, 2021
Op you get luck

1 Like

Re: My Story by yuping(m): 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2021
That thing you like
Re: My Story by Kanixt(m): 5:37pm On Aug 28, 2021
yuping:
That thing you like

And everything I like is killing me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Would You Move On In This Situation? / Help An Introvert __ Relationship / She Called Me And Said Her Pastor Said We Are Not Compatible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.