Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie (34386 Views)

Kemi Adetiba Releases Documentary Teaser For King Of Boys Sequel (video) / Kemi Adetiba Confirms Plans To Make 'King Of Boys' 2 / Download Aqua Man Latest 2018 Movie On CMA BLOG Cmabrains.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by ajericho(m): 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2021
UDUJ:

The packages start from 1200 a month for the mobile only option which gives you streaming and download access on one mobile phone or tablet. For majority of Nigerians the mobile option is best if you just need access to watch and download movies. And it uses less data as well.

Then you can pay more to move to Basic or Standard to stream and watch on TV, PC, Mobile in Standard definition or HD. It depends on your preference.

Thanks man
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by 1stExplorer: 6:59am On Sep 01, 2021
Sola Sobowale is indeed a GREAT ACTRESS! She knows her onions!
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by carammel(f): 11:08am On Sep 08, 2021
My own is that, I hope Malay is still alive.
Episode 7 was a brutal blood rain, I never envisaged that episode.
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by Neddstark: 4:03pm On Sep 10, 2021
toluxe0075:

I simply choose to not state them because it's going to contain a lot of spoilers. And based on the comments so far, many people are yet to see it. Because I gave my opinion that the mini series is below par means I'm a bad-mouth? If Money Heist, Queen Gambit, or house of cards were poorly written the way King of boys was written, I'm sure they wouldn't have a worldwide acceptability. I still maintain my stand, king of boys would have been better if Kemi had hire good writers to her tighten up some of the plot and plot twist she was attempting. The likes of Makanaki,Odudubariba, rev Ifeanyi were poorly utilized and written, especially rev Ifeanyi. And all the political games they were playing were poorly written and executed. We are expected to just accept that Makanaki suddenly agree to work with her? Come on!!
I've seen many good series to just settle for less and make noise about it.

You know film abeg. This series was very below par. The fact that Adetiba had to bring back Makanaki from the dead shows that she lacks creativity. Its just like saying Nairobi did not die In Money Heist to meet up to a story line. The killing scenes were overstressed.
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by hinohsend: 10:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
toluxe0075:

I simply choose to not state them because it's going to contain a lot of spoilers. And based on the comments so far, many people are yet to see it. Because I gave my opinion that the mini series is below par means I'm a bad-mouth? If Money Heist, Queen Gambit, or house of cards were poorly written the way King of boys was written, I'm sure they wouldn't have a worldwide acceptability. I still maintain my stand, king of boys would have been better if Kemi had hire good writers to her tighten up some of the plot and plot twist she was attempting. The likes of Makanaki,Odudubariba, rev Ifeanyi were poorly utilized and written, especially rev Ifeanyi. And all the political games they were playing were poorly written and executed. We are expected to just accept that Makanaki suddenly agree to work with her? Come on!!

I've not seen Queen Gambit, but Money Heist is one of the worst written blockbuster series I've watched. With plenty of plotholes and convenient writing. Yet, I loved it.
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by Fortune118005(m): 12:39am On Sep 16, 2021
Please summarize the movie
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by talkeenfingaz(m): 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2021
Any link to get the part 1?
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by iamrealdeji(m): 4:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
McOluOmo:
iLLBliss my love for you no get coma

Chaaapoo

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Odogwu Malay himself

1 Like

Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by iamrealdeji(m): 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
Neddstark:

You know film abeg. This series was very below par. The fact that Adetiba had to bring back Makanaki from the dead shows that she lacks creativity. Its just like saying Nairobi did not die In Money Heist to meet up to a story line. The killing scenes were overstressed.
The killing scenes were sobrealistic because they knew their victims could have black magic and they kept on shooting. That's how killing scene should be in Africa where you may shoot your enemy numerous times and he could have Ayeta,Okigbe or Odeshi
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by iamrealdeji(m): 8:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
cyndylove64:
she changed it to a series doesn't mean it has ended.she still has lot and lot of enemies
We have to know about how First Lady dealt with her husband,how she ran Lagos state,how she maybe compensated Nuru Gobir or how he was on her ass,how Dapo eventually did with facts and Info's at his disposal,how the President and other politicians in her party later kicked her out. There are lots of unconcluded scenarios
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by cyndylove64(f): 10:23am On Aug 12, 2022
iamrealdeji:
We have to know about how First Lady dealt with her husband,how she ran Lagos state,how she maybe compensated Nuru Gobir or how he was on her ass,how Dapo eventually did with facts and Info's at his disposal,how the President and other politicians in her party later kicked her out. There are lots of unconcluded scenarios
wow I already forgot about this ..... And my dear you are right ,we have to know...happy weekend
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by toluxe0075: 9:33am On May 10, 2023
toluxe0075:
It's underwhelming. They just did this sequel for sequel sake and just to show labaru is still badass. The whole political gimmicks, twist and turns were just ridiculous. In short, the plot was below par. Since Kemi knows she is going to turn it into a mini series, she should have hire good writers to write while she concentrates on directing rather than taking on everything herself.

Omo, after rewatching this miniseries and recent political events, I retract everything I wrote here. I got to appreciate it more now. I’ll love to see what Kemi Adetiba will do with the characters next.
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by toluxe0075: 9:47am On May 10, 2023
PrimadonnaO:

This isn't how to be a critic!

Your opinion is underwhelming!

State specific scenes or shortcomings that culminated in rating the movie below par!.

If you can't, you're just a typical bad-mouth who can hardly ever appreciate a good thing.
Na true you talk. No mind me

1 Like

Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by toluxe0075: 9:51am On May 10, 2023
toluxe0075:

I might have some valid points here, but I failed to see the opportunity for a sequel. Kemi tried jare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times / Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Flying An Airplane As Pilot (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.