Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Like For Real,Esn Can Design Rockets ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Like For Real,Esn Can Design Rockets ? (1184 Views)

VIDEO: Real ESN Nab Fake "ESN" / Maiduguri Explosion: How Rockets Crushed 9 Boys On Football Field / 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Like For Real,Esn Can Design Rockets ? by Goodmarlian: 7:51am On Aug 29, 2021
I just watched the video on YouTube from Esn department of science and i was shocked how they designed a remote controlled rocket by themselves... shocked
This one has gone beyond ogbunigwe ,i saw the guys description of how it works how he could control the rocket rudder,it was pure aeronautic science!
That is to say we are yet to see the beast in ESn this is just the begining .

Re: Like For Real,Esn Can Design Rockets ? by triple996(m): 8:18am On Aug 29, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin u guys Neva had enough of this comedy show. Ndigbo and comedy sef

3 Likes

Re: Like For Real,Esn Can Design Rockets ? by Goodmarlian: 8:20am On Aug 29, 2021
triple996:
grin grin grin grin grin u guys Neva had enough of this comedy show. Ndigbo and comedy sef
You call it comedy?
78 soldiers are dead already.. cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Like For Real,Esn Can Design Rockets ? by triple996(m): 8:26am On Aug 29, 2021
Goodmarlian:

You call it comedy?
78 soldiers are dead already.. cheesy
And how many ndigbo people lost their lives (both guilty and innocent) in d chaos? Ibos died not jus 4rm d bullets of soldiers bt 4rm esn as well. No body knows d number of dead 4rm air bombardment talkless of the extra juditional killing that ensured. So keep up d comedy while ur people die. Soldiers are ment to fight and die 4 their country normally. wink

4 Likes

Re: Like For Real,Esn Can Design Rockets ? by Sergio101(m): 8:33am On Aug 29, 2021
Igbo people are too much. grandiloquently, some low budget ass noisy recreant beings ain't our mate. But na them go throw jab on us whenever they see our success. Igbo Amaka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like For Real,Esn Can Design Rockets ? by Goodmarlian: 8:38am On Aug 29, 2021
triple996:

And how many ndigbo people lost their lives (both guilty and innocent) in d chaos? Ibos died not jus 4rm d bullets of soldiers bt 4rm esn as well. No body knows d number of dead 4rm air bombardment talkless of the extra juditional killing that ensured. So keep up d comedy while ur people die. Soldiers are ment to fight and die 4 their country normally. wink
And you are proud you Fulani foot soldiers are killing innocent civilians ooohh i have forgotten that's what they are good at, soldiers that can't protect their number defence a academy is the most useless in the world..

11 Likes

Re: Like For Real,Esn Can Design Rockets ? by OBoy50: 8:59am On Aug 29, 2021
grin
Spare me that!
Stop the media attention and go for live battle....
Re: Like For Real,Esn Can Design Rockets ? by okeyglm: 9:23am On Aug 29, 2021
All na scam. Why havent they deployed the rockets since January they showcase it. Yet Nigeria police are killing them in their numbers. All na scam
Re: Like For Real,Esn Can Design Rockets ? by SlayerForever: 11:08am On Aug 29, 2021
Goodmarlian:
You call it comedy? 78 soldiers are dead already.. cheesy

No mind am cheesy

1 Like

Re: Like For Real,Esn Can Design Rockets ? by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 29, 2021
Are you waiting for the wild animal in Buhari's zoo to commission it? Lol grin joke to 042

1 Like

Re: Like For Real,Esn Can Design Rockets ? by kettykin: 11:26am On Aug 29, 2021
Goodmarlian:
I just watched the video on YouTube from Esn department of science and i was shocked how they designed a remote controlled rocket by themselves... shocked
This one has gone beyond ogbunigwe ,i saw the guys description of how it works how he could control the rocket rudder,it was pure aeronautic science!

if they have a secret research and development unit then it will be very difficult for Nigeria, particularly if ipob experts abroad contribute, then Biafra Will be a matter of seconds
Re: Like For Real,Esn Can Design Rockets ? by McStoic(m): 11:29am On Aug 29, 2021
triple996:

Extra juditional indeed! Oh boy see grammar grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Like For Real,Esn Can Design Rockets ? by paramakina202: 12:04am On Aug 30, 2021
kettykin:
if they have a secret research and development unit then it will be very difficult for Nigeria, particularly if ipob experts abroad contribute, then Biafra Will be a matter of seconds

Ogbunigwe couldn't do it,I doubt if this Nkponala can even kill a rat.
Your crude weapon vs smart weapons from Europe,US and Russia,it will end in another unconditional surrender like in 1970.
History should not be allowed to repeat itself.

2 Likes

Re: Like For Real,Esn Can Design Rockets ? by Fortune118005(m): 12:50am On Aug 30, 2021
Yes, they can
Re: Like For Real,Esn Can Design Rockets ? by Mangekyo: 12:53am On Aug 30, 2021
You deserve this for posting this trash

Re: Like For Real,Esn Can Design Rockets ? by leofab(f): 1:09am On Aug 30, 2021
Re: Like For Real,Esn Can Design Rockets ? by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:37am On Aug 30, 2021
triple996:

Hehehe
Aboki sef wan blow grammar!

Re: Like For Real,Esn Can Design Rockets ? by crowbar(m): 9:33am On Aug 30, 2021
Goodmarlian:

Una mumu and stupid comedy propoganda never do?
Why do you keep ridiculing yourselves in the media and you think you are doing anybody, my brothers you are only doing your self, watch that video, listen to the commentary and if you are intelligent, see how stupid you all sound
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

England Is Not Up To The Size Yorubaland But She Is A World Power. / 2023 Election: The Question Nigerians Have Not Asked Osinbajo / When Last Did You See Herdsmen Openly Grazing In SE ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.