Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,851 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) - TV/Movies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) (60474 Views)

What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? / What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? / What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by naturefellow(m): 7:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

You're right, but I just got bored even though, I like it.
Liam Neeson never bores me. Big fan!

Have you seen The Ice Road, and Honest Thief?
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Generalwoodz(m): 7:03pm On Aug 29, 2021
TeamLeader:

O boy. MTN night plan in trouble. So sleeping again at nights
how do you run the night plan? Pray, tell
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by YoungAncient1: 7:03pm On Aug 29, 2021
Pirates of the Caribbean movies and Mavel series
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2021
naturefellow:
Liam Neeson never bores me. Big fan!

Have you seen The Ice Road, and Honest Thief?

Liam is a very fine actor. And no, I haven't seen them.

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by imam07: 7:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

That movie is a movie that's called Classic.
The godfather part 1&2 best movie ever unless u are born in d 90s
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by naturefellow(m): 7:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
rollywise:
Any season of 24
Binge cool

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by naturefellow(m): 7:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
cutieme:
Predator
AvP cool
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by AhlyDon1: 7:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
Marine 4 moving target

quote author=TeamLeader post=105282633]Not series now just normal movie. I've watched countless movies but these few ones stood out for me because I just can't stop watching them all over

mine

jungle cruise
slumdog millionaire
Alita the battle Angel
KungFu Panda

Etc.

Share yours I might download some[/quote]
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by naturefellow(m): 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2021
Jason Bourne: Legacy
Alien Versus Predator
Mad Max: Fury Road
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by ultimateprof: 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2021
Buhari as a president.
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by naturefellow(m): 7:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

Liam is a very fine actor. And no, I haven't seen them.
see The Ice Road at least. Highly recommended.
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by emmanuelbrown26: 7:08pm On Aug 29, 2021
thesicilian:
The God Father
The Lord of The Rings
U are real niggar, that God Father ehhhhh, I watched it like 4 times
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 7:08pm On Aug 29, 2021
imam07:
The godfather part 1&2 best movie ever unless u are born in d 90s

Old but GOLD!!!! Fvcking Classic!

Have you seen Peaky Blinders? Its series and its British series. Somewhat like the Godfather also. You gonna like it.
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by COMPAQ(m): 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
TeamLeader:

Really. Never watched it o. I'm gonna look for it. Thanks for recommending it

You won't be disappointed
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Omolomo4eva(m): 7:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
Spartacus
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Unibener: 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

Jumong is Classic!

Go and see VICENZO CASSANO. You gonna love it.

I watched Vicenzo Cassano, I did not really like the end, seemed too unrealistic.
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by ridwan006(m): 7:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
If you are yet to watch these movies/Tv seri s then you are lagging behind..

*Into the bad land

*Vampire Diaries

*Lucy

*The Punisher

*The Grimm

*The Vanhelsing (series)

*Money Heist

*Assassin Ninger

*So Close etc

Watch out and you will thank me thereafter!
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Tjoy4christ(m): 7:15pm On Aug 29, 2021
everglaze01:
Three idiots

Wa gbayi joor! [color=#006600][/color]

2 Likes

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Excallibur(m): 7:19pm On Aug 29, 2021
Aflix:
Primal fear
Face off
Ford vs Ferrari
Forrest Gump
Heat--Al pacino, Del Niro
Dark knight cos of Heath Ledger(RIP) awesome performance
The prestige
American beauty

And this scene from peaky blinders. Great series scene of all time.
Alphie Solomon's na just cruise grin
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by promisedeco(m): 7:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
I believe I have the world record for seeing the same movie:

Legend of the Seeker. Watched this movie everyday for 1year straight. Funnily enough I still watch it till date.

Movies
1. 3 idiots
2. Hacksaw ridge
3. Facing the giant
4. Titanic
5. Johnny English grin

Series
1. Legend of the seeker
2. 24
3. Money heiest
4. Big Bang Theory
5. Vampire diary
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by ServantOG: 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2021
Love don't cost a thing

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by utibeukpong2020(f): 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
Universal soldiers, Regenerated soldiers
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by akanbiaa(m): 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2021
Indian Movie happy new year.
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by brainhgeek(m): 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lord of the rings. Especially the return of the king episode
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by firstratedcitiz(m): 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2021
debbydams:
Taken
Jungle cruise
Black window
Life in a year
Yeah, Taken. Taken 1, 2, 3
Liam Neeson at his best.
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
Nicklaus619:

I don search tire I no see, help me with the link say u use abeg
search again e dey ...
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by AliAgbede22(m): 7:30pm On Aug 29, 2021
Jack Bauer 24
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by firstratedcitiz(m): 7:30pm On Aug 29, 2021
You said not to mention series movies but for me, it's 24. The series remains my all-time favorite. Jack Bauer at his best.
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Omobalo67: 7:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
3 idiots
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Baeton: 7:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
everglaze01:
Three idiots
seen it very interesting

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Themandator: 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2021
thesicilian:
The God Father
The Lord of The Rings

Secret soldiers of benghazi.. 13 hours
Outpost
Black hawk down

Any war movies from the experiences of the us troops in the middle east

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Housemates Bisola & Tboss Fight Dirty This Morning - Reasons & Reaction / BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) / 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.