Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) (50744 Views)

Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) / Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On / Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
Why would a man be practicing Liu kang combo fatality on his wife? undecided

The man should be jailed.

Mad man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) by joinnow: 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
MrCover:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/8/man-brutally-assaults-his-wife-breaks-her-lower-jaw-damages-her-left-eye-in-adamawa-state.html

why did she hold the man Ipalibolism?
in the israelite time they go cut her hand
NIV Deuteronomy 25:11 If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, 12 you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.

KJV Deuteronomy 25:11 When men strive together one with another, and the wife of the one draweth near for to deliver her husband out of the hand of him that smiteth him, and putteth forth her hand, and taketh him by the secrets: 12Then thou shalt cut off her hand, thine eye shall not pity her.

If two men are fighting and a wife goes to assist her husband and accidentally grabs the other man by the penis or testicles, then her hand must be cut off.
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) by bewla(m): 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2021
overdrive:
Chai
If you follow women mouth na to kill them straight. Your best bet is to walk away that's what makes you a man.
After she chop another banana and u catch her
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) by sisisioge: 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
It isn't his first time....crazy shitehead woman. She was destined to be maimed by the retarr.d. Her cup of tea.

To the remaining endurances out there, continue. He will one day kill or maim you. Whew!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) by temielects(m): 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2021
WibusJaga:

If you investigate very well, you will discover the root cause is the man's inability to meet his financial obligations towards the family.
Make una hussle o! So your wife doesn't grab your blokos grin
my chest grin

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) by Comedian2019: 6:52pm On Aug 29, 2021
Davash222:

How can he walk away when his gbola is in the hands of the woman?
Abeg help me ask am. grin grin
Women and holding of gbola are like 5 and 6.
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) by 77star: 6:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
terrible
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) by Lexusgs430: 6:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
If he/she hits you JUST ONCE, NO resolution...... DISSOLUTION OF WHATEVER YOU ARE IN..........

ZERO TOLERANCE TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE/ABUSE......
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) by imam07: 6:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
overdrive:
Chai
If you follow women mouth na to kill them straight. Your best bet is to walk away that's what makes you a man.
my man is easy to say like that in some situations. This same man who beat his wife I believed he has said the same thing u said to someone b4. Some women are devil. So if your wife suddenly bite u without releasing her teeth on you,u will walk away abi. Reason I will never judge a situation that doesn't happen in front of me. On nairaland u will even see a single man or lady advising or commenting on people that are married. Judge for your self not others. With d little experience I have about women,I can never believe whatever they say when they have issue with their husband. Especially when the post it on social media. They can lie without conscience and many idiots easily jump to conclusion.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) by Victoria938(f): 7:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
Nawa for some men o.....
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2021
Davash222:

To fiercely grab a man's gbola (his heritage) is same as killing the man.

The last girl that tried that with me during secondary school went home with Chinese eyes.

Mad person. Na goat born you? The level of hate you people have for women I wonder what sort of women gave birth to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) by grandstar(m): 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2021
sassiemyk:
Even in the Bible, the law says "Any woman that should grab a man's penis in other to squeeze it and cause him pains" Must" be stoned to death...

It referred to a woman that was not the wife.
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) by Obascoetubi: 7:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
sassiemyk:
Even in the Bible, the law says "Any woman that should grab a man's penis in other to squeeze it and cause him pains" Must" be stoned to death...
Lies
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) by Polynek(m): 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2021
There wahala
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) by frozen70(f): 7:30pm On Aug 29, 2021
overdrive:
Chai

Exactly, just walk away to save lives
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 29, 2021
The man done madddd, Is she just holding the gbola for the first time ,he should have calmed down now even if na fight or maybe he thought the manhood is no more in safe hands grin
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) by chatinent: 7:52pm On Aug 29, 2021
Women get bad mouth, agreed. If you follow their nature, you go fit kill am. They fit fit slap you begin shout say you don kill am.

Abeg, just walk away, men. Don't do it please.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) by mu2sa2: 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
overdrive:
Chai
What you're saying is the truth and nothing but the trut.
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) by Pimine: 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
SUPERPACK:
How do you kill an ant that is perched on your scrotum? Smash it with a stick, a broom, a huge slap or carefully? What if the woman reduse to leave it in revenge and strangulate it more?
Aswearugaaad

Lol. That's only if you give her bobrisky typa punch. Serve her Mike Tyson type punch and reflexively she go run leave ur dick grab her nose.
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) by AyoolaIgwe(m): 8:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

I swear bro...

When you see a case of a man beating his wife.. it is either the wife is a rebellious, vicious, troublesome, unruly woman or he has a mental issue.. as for this particular case.. it is the former not the latter ..

Women shouldn't do things that would get them beaten.. why would you grab a man by his member.. try it with me and watch me send you to Coma.. nonsense
grin
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) by mu2sa2: 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
sassiemyk:
Since the Bible has numerous versions, you quote from your own version and heavens won't fall.
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) by FORWARDEVERLY: 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2021
AyoolaIgwe:

grin

Wallahi My guy..
I don't like what I hate..
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) by Grateful02(m): 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2021
I'm still not a fan of abuse. I know how annoying situations maybe. "Marriage" is more than " na me get that pussy"!!
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) by Habib101: 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lie lie what ever it takes to come with it, so is the children now that will beat their mother, i advice that it should be done the same to him put him in the cell beat up so his face can swell up like hers if it didn't continue till it resemble the wife's face just the amount of beat she collect make him collect too, and later make the law do it work, apparently his is doing jail time. NONESENSE angry
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) by 24brains(m): 8:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
overdrive:

I no dey see . grin
hahaha... Na bad things person wan see before? grin
naija itself is a bad news let alone the cover
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2021
Na was, we should salute those brave men who beat their wives, but can't protect them from bandits.
Useless man.
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) by 24brains(m): 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
Why would a man be practicing Liu kang combo fatality on his wife? undecided

The man should be jailed.

Mad man.
the woman grabed the man's male organ.

So he acted in self defence! I bet you will do same in his shoe. try to read before comenting and stop being one sided because you love nipples. Las las the woman no go give you her nipple suck grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) by Benega9(m): 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
Buhari

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) by McLizbae: 9:25pm On Aug 29, 2021
grin grin grin
Davash222:

How can he walk away when his gbola is in the hands of the woman?
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) by showafrica(m): 7:02am On Aug 30, 2021
Davash222:

To fiercely grab a man's gbola (his heritage) is same as killing the man.

The last girl that tried that with me during secondary school went home with Chinese eyes.

I trust you. No mind all these women, they will find trouble and claim victim on top. See this yeye woman for the topic, her face alone will tell you say she stubborn die. Good beaten.
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) by thundafire: 7:15am On Aug 30, 2021
overdrive:
Chai
they judge perpetually lock the man till November grin grin grin grin grin grin so him go meet him match there
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:44am On Aug 30, 2021
24brains:
the woman grabed the man's male organ.

So he acted in self defence! I bet you will do same in his shoe. try to read before comenting and stop being one sided because you love nipples. Las las the woman no go give you her nipple suck grin

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Village People Can Die Now" - Man As He Boasts About Brother’s White Wife / Nostalgic Throwback: How 80s And 90s Kids Looked Like During Christmas / If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.