Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Doctor Or Lab Technician - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Or Lab Technician (254 Views)

How To Migrate And Work In The US & Canada As A Doctor Or Pharmacist / Medical Lab Technician Kills Patient While Pretending To Be A Dental Surgeon / Essential Vitamins Level Test - Which Hospital Or Lab Does This In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doctor Or Lab Technician by noony926: 11:49am On Aug 29, 2021
And this scenario happened in my presence. The wife was sick and was asked to go to hospital and see a doctor but instead she went to lab technician, so this brings a misunderstanding between Husband and Wife. So my question is this, between a Medical Doctor and Lab Technician which of the above mentioned do we have to meet first when we are sick.
Re: Doctor Or Lab Technician by seunny4lif(m): 11:59am On Aug 29, 2021
noony926:
And this scenario happened in my presence. The wife was sick and was asked to go to hospital and see a doctor but instead she went to lab technician, so this brings a misunderstanding between Husband and Wife. So my question is this, between a Medical Doctor and Lab Technician which of the above mentioned do we have to meet first when we are sick.
Here you go to GP first
Na GP go send you go Lab for test
Re: Doctor Or Lab Technician by Matheusmartin: 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
The physician.

He sends you to lab technician if there's any need for lab investigation

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Always Happen Sometimes Once In The Morning / What's The Treatment For SKIN LESIONS Picture Attached / How To Treat Kidney Stones - Renal Stones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.