Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

PDP Celebrates Return Of Umar, Adamawa Grassroots Politician From APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Celebrates Return Of Umar, Adamawa Grassroots Politician From APC (296 Views)

Profile Of Umar Namadi, Jigawa Governor-elect / Senate Confirms Re-Appointment Of Umar Danbatta As NCC Vice-Chairman / PDP Celebrates Jonathan On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PDP Celebrates Return Of Umar, Adamawa Grassroots Politician From APC by TGNEWS(m): 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
Adamawa popular grassroots politician,Hon Umar Bello Jada (Calculate) has formally renounced his membership with the All Progressives Congress (APC) and rejoin PDP, his former political party.

Calculate in a letter he has since submitted to APC Chairman of Jada one ward, applied to withdraw his membership with the party and endorsed his leaving out by a mega reception ceremony accorded to him by PDP supporters.

"I hereby formally submit my letter of withdrawal of my membership of the party at my ward as require by law, I appreciate the fruitful time we shared together during that trying moments." Bello said

His defection was overtaken by spontaneous celebration as Calculate returned to the umbrella Party (PDP) to continue his political prowess building to 2023 general elections.

The event which took a carnival like mode was attended by the crème de la crème of party stalwarts including chairman of the council, Abdulkarim Bakala, the chairman of PDP, Jada LG, Ahmadu Babale, ward chairman of PDP Jada 1, Dahiru Tudunwada, leader of Jada legislative council, Hon Sulaiman Mohammad Tela, a senior stakeholder, Sheikh Arabo and a respected elder, Adamu Jilina, among others.

They all expressed upbeat that the return of Calculate is the beginning of good tidings in the party, saying that it was the best thing to happen to the party in recent times.

The stakeholders also expressed optimism that with his return, the party will surely overshoot its targeted membership in its ongoing drive to register more members because of his popularity and mass grassroot appeal.

Sequel to the event which took place at the local government secretariat of the party, Calculate has forwarded a letter indicating resignation of his membership of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Jada ward 1.

In his speech, the chairman of Jada local government, Hon. Abdulkarim Bakala noted that the return of Calculate has marked another epoch in the annals of the party, saying that Calculate has been duly registered as a member of the party.

“We’re witnessing another epoch making event in the annals of our great party as Calculate returns back to our fold.

” The chairman of Jada 1 ward has issued him a membership card and has duly registered him as a member of PDP.

“I wish to congratulate him for returning to the domain of Waziri who is our leader,” he said.

Welcoming Calculate back into the PDP fold, Hon Sulaiman Mohammad Tela, leader of Jada legislative council, noted that the party has again caught a big fish by the return of Calculate.

He added that the development needs to be consolidated through rigorous registration of new party members and also sensitizing the electorate about the ongoing voters registration being conducted by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

He called on the chairman of the local government, to ensure digitalizing the PDP secretariat by providing working tools and man power so as to fast
track a seamless registration drive.

Also speaking, Alhaji Ahmadu Babalele, the the PDP chairman of Jada local government thanked Allah for the return of Calculate noting that it marks the beginning of good things to come.

“We must thank Allah for your return back to our fold. You left us due to little misunderstanding and we are happy that you have seen reason to come back to us.

“You’re an asset to us because we know your value, your worth and what you can do to the party. We are 100 percent in support of your return and we are grateful for that,” Babalele said.

Commenting on the return of Calculate, an elder of the party, Adamu Jilina also said the party has caught another big fish in its net.

“Our party once again is lucky to catch another big fish in its net. Before leaving home, I prayed fervently that Calculate should remain in our party for life.

” We have worked for over 25 years and I can attest without hedging or the fear of being contradicted that Calculate is a disciplined man,” he said.

Responding, the newest bride in the PDP, Calculate called on all members to embraced a renewed unity and brotherhood adding that the major preoccupation of every member of the PDP should be how to oust APC from power come 2023.

He urged members to shun divisive tendencies and eschew envy and bitterness nothing that the need to oust APC from power should supersede any other interest.

“We must eschew all our differences to work faithfully to achieve one goal. That goal is sending APC out of power in 2023.

“Ousting APC should be our major preoccupation because it is the only guarantee for our survival as a people.

” The spiralling and riveting social insecurity bedevilling our nation should make us realize that APC is our biggest enemy. Let us work together regardless of our mundane differences to kill it before it kills us all,” Calculate said.

(1) (Reply)

Only Chukwuma Umeoji Can Join Andy Uba From APGA,says Chinedu Obigwe / Exclusive: How Dia Twist Olawunmi's Case | Top Nig Politicians Mentioned / APC Expels LG Chairman For Insulting Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.